PDA

View Full Version : Pete

STTAB
02-28-2019, 04:10 PM
But I repeat myself.

I was gonna ask why of all the liberals in the world this board had to attract the dumb one, but then I remembered liberal and dumb are synonyms (that means they mean the same thing Pete)

aboutime
02-28-2019, 06:27 PM
Both of them were obviously ABORTED, but the doctor felt sorry for them, and allowed them to avoid the DEMOCRAT, LIBERAL, LATE-TERM ABORTIONS..that would have saved us all if ROE V. WADE didn't get in the way.

Abbey Marie
02-28-2019, 06:42 PM
Pete’s not so bad for a liberal. And I like having some opposing views on the board.
An unpopular opinion with my board buddies, lol.

darin
03-01-2019, 05:59 AM
But I repeat myself.

I was gonna ask why of all the liberals in the world this board had to attract the dumb one, but then I remembered liberal and dumb are synonyms (that means they mean the same thing Pete)

Do you feel better about yourself while/after you are insulting people?

STTAB
03-01-2019, 01:05 PM

As you well know it is virtually not possible that I might have a higher opinion of myself. Being excellent is a curse that way.

aboutime
03-01-2019, 05:19 PM

Maybe we're all just tired of 'Turning the Other Cheek', and being called the Dumb ones. This is a Free, and Open Forum where...last time I checked.."The 1st Amendment was still in force!"

Some will like it, some won't. Enough said?

darin
03-02-2019, 04:30 AM
Maybe we're all just tired of 'Turning the Other Cheek', and being called the Dumb ones. This is a Free, and Open Forum where...last time I checked.."The 1st Amendment was still in force!"

The question wasn't to you - I already assume you feel better about yourself insulting others.

darin
03-02-2019, 04:31 AM
As you well know it is virtually not possible that I might have a higher opinion of myself. Being excellent is a curse that way.

Excellence doesn't mean being a dick. There's something you see in Pete you hate about yourself.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Pete once said that if we ever met and didn't talk politics, we'd probably get along. I told him he was wrong.

Well, I'm the one that's wrong, because I have a flaming leftist friend, and we can even talk politics and get all excited and scream at each other, but when we're done we're still friends. I probably would get along with Pete.

I say that because recently, even though we disagreed in the darwin thread, he held off with the insults so I did as well. It was refreshing, and showed me a different side of him. The board would be a little boring without differing opinions.

I hope Pete doesn't faint and fall and injure himself since I apparently defended him.

aboutime
03-02-2019, 04:58 PM
The question wasn't to you - I already assume you feel better about yourself insulting others.

I don't insult others if I am trying to be funny. That's what I think is wrong with everybody these days. WE'VE ALL FORGOTTEN HOW TO LAUGH...at ourselves, and at others.

So, I feel better...merely because I wake up each morning after all I have been through.

Have a good day!

STTAB
03-04-2019, 09:27 AM

Thanks, but it's cool . Darin has had a hard on for me for a LONG time, I virtually took what 3 years off from posting on this board, in fact I REQUESTED that Jimmy ban me back then because of a dispute with other posters including Darin, and when I came back I told Jimmy that I knew Darin wouldn't just let the past go, and so he hasn't. It's all good.

STTAB
03-06-2019, 09:34 AM
Excellence doesn't mean being a dick. There's something you see in Pete you hate about yourself.

Do you feel better about yourself after insulting me Darin? :dance: