PDA

View Full Version : Leftist So Called REPORTER Tweets HORROR That Gun Fires "IF TRIGGER IS PULLED"

High_Plains_Drifter
03-02-2019, 07:21 AM
This is how much so many of the second amendment hating leftists understand firearms. They've never held one, they've never fired one, but they want you to think they're an expert on them and want to take them away from you. This is how the left works. They don't like something, they want to TAKE IT AWAY FROM EVERYONE. They won't just NOT buy a gun if THEY don't like, oh no, they want to make it so NO ONE can buy a gun. That's the DEMOCRAT way, TOTAL control... by IGNORANT sons a bitches...

===============

https://www.wnd.com/2019/03/reporter-tweets-horror-that-gun-fires-if-the-trigger-is-pulled/

Abbey Marie
03-02-2019, 11:45 AM
If only they’d try it- it’s fun.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-02-2019, 12:18 PM
If only they’d try it- it’s fun.
I'd say a good half of all the recruits in AF basic training had never held or fired a gun in their life. But they told us all that for those of us that had shot guns to forget everything we knew, that they were going to teach us the way they wanted us to handle a firearm. They didn't teach me much I didn't know already though. My paw taught us kids pretty good. He was prior military too though.

Gunny
03-02-2019, 12:25 PM
I'd say a good half of all the recruits in AF basic training had never held or fired a gun in their life. But they told us all that for those of us that had shot guns to forget everything we knew, that they were going to teach us the way they wanted up to handle a firearm. They didn't teach me much I didn't know already know. My paw taught us kids pretty good. He was prior military too though.The difference with people like me who were used to a lever-action carbine and "Kentucky windage", we had to learn to use real sights. Kentucky windage at 500m with an M-16 isn't going to get you a lot of hits unless you're shooting at the ocean.

I had trouble with it the 1st two years I was in and a lower than I wanted score as a result. When I "shut up" and did it their way few people could out-shoot me. Lesson learned: The military is not ALWAYS wrong :laugh:

Abbey Marie
03-02-2019, 12:28 PM
You both need to watch “Top Shot”. History Channel or Netflix. Or Historychannel.com

High_Plains_Drifter
03-02-2019, 12:28 PM
The difference with people like me who were used to a lever-action carbine and "Kentucky windage", we had to learn to use real sights. Kentucky windage at 500m with an M-16 isn't going to get you a lot of hits unless you're shooting at the ocean.

I had trouble with it the 1st two years I was in and a lower than I wanted score as a result. When I "shut up" and did it their way few people could out-shoot me. Lesson learned: The military is not ALWAYS wrong :laugh:
I would have enjoyed the more in depth firearms training you guys got. We didn't get much in the AF. The M-16's were all altered to fire .22 rim fires, and to qualify we were given 400 rounds to shoot at a target at 100 yards all at once and that was it. I shot the center right out of my target so they gave me a perfect score... ;)