PDA

View Full Version : Britain Opens First Transgender Prison After Sex Attacks at Women’s Jails

jimnyc
03-04-2019, 01:33 PM
Yup, even confused cuckoos are now being catered to in prison. :laugh:

---

Britain Opens First Transgender Prison After Sex Attacks at Women’s Jails

Britain will open Europe’s first transgender prison wing this week, after sexual assaults at women’s jails by male inmates who ‘identified’ as female.

Three offenders who were born male but have since legally changed gender will be the first inmates housed at the new unit, which The Times reports will be situated at Downview prison in a building previously named after the Victorian-era feminist, Josephine Butler.

They will initially be kept separate in the new wing, without access to other offenders at the jail, according to the Ministry of Justice, which said a review on the management of transgender prisoners was still ongoing, and that “no final decisions have been made” regarding its wider policies on the issue.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/04/uk-transgender-prison-sex-attacks/

High_Plains_Drifter
03-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Good God................ http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

Abbey Marie
03-04-2019, 07:18 PM
So, I assume that “legally changed gender”, means they haven’t actually cut off the genitals?

Gunny
03-04-2019, 08:46 PM
Yup, even confused cuckoos are now being catered to in prison. :laugh:

---

Britain Opens First Transgender Prison After Sex Attacks at Women’s Jails

Britain will open Europe’s first transgender prison wing this week, after sexual assaults at women’s jails by male inmates who ‘identified’ as female.

Three offenders who were born male but have since legally changed gender will be the first inmates housed at the new unit, which The Times reports will be situated at Downview prison in a building previously named after the Victorian-era feminist, Josephine Butler.

They will initially be kept separate in the new wing, without access to other offenders at the jail, according to the Ministry of Justice, which said a review on the management of transgender prisoners was still ongoing, and that “no final decisions have been made” regarding its wider policies on the issue.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/04/uk-transgender-prison-sex-attacks/I like, "Legally changed gender". Yep. That ought to about cover it:rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
03-04-2019, 08:53 PM
So, I assume that “legally changed gender”, means they haven’t actually cut off the genitals?
"Legally changed gender," by the perverted laws of man, not the laws of nature, or God, or morality, or logic.

I never dreamed I'd see the day when perverts were forced on the public and people browbeat into accepting them.

And you know what's next? Anything the perverts want. Pedophilia will be next. You'll be a pedophobe if you speak out against them. Then bestiality. Then IDK, sex with, reptiles, it's disgusting.

Gunny
03-04-2019, 09:14 PM
"Legally changed gender," by the perverted laws of man, not the laws of nature, or God, or morality, or logic.

I never dreamed I'd see the day when perverts were forced on the public and people browbeat into accepting them.

And you know what's next? Anything the perverts want. Pedophilia will next. You'll be a pedophobe if you speak out against them. Then bestiality. Then IDK, sex with, reptiles, it's disgusting.

I identify with Thor. Am I good? :laugh:

Abbey Marie
03-04-2019, 10:24 PM

And you know what's next? Anything the perverts want. Pedophilia will next. You'll be a pedophobe if you speak out against them. Then bestiality. Then IDK, sex with, reptiles, it's disgusting.

Things like this make me accept getting older a little more easily.

Abbey Marie
03-04-2019, 10:25 PM
I identify with Thor. Am I good? :laugh:

It’s hammer time. :cheers2: