PDA

View Full Version : 'The Left Hates' President Trump 'Much More Than They Love America'

jimnyc
03-04-2019, 01:52 PM
Let me get this out of the way first:

I don't think "all" of the left thinks this way. I don't think "all" of the leftist supporters feel this way. George Bush didn't do it. :)

I DO believe that the left in congress is way way much more about "get Trump" than they are about doing anything good for America. They would rather things fail and stagnate while he is in office. They continually want to play the gotcha! game and claim to have finally gotten him on something, only that something never comes.

If these folks love America in any way, they have a very odd way of showing it. I truly believe in my heart that many want him to fail, many are TRYING to help him fail. And congress stated they would obstruct and try to help him fail daily. Much of the media only talks about negativity with him and they too desire failure.

I find it kind of disgusting. At the VERY least they can TRY to compromise on some things, but nope.

---

Don Trump Jr.: 'The Left Hates' President Trump 'Much More Than They Love America'

During a panel discussion at Liberty University that was live-streamed at CPAC on Friday, Donald Trump Jr. criticized liberals for applauding Michael Cohen -- a convicted felon who lied before Congress -- and stressed that the polical left today "hates" President Donald Trump "much more than they love America." They would rather see Trump fail than see America win, he said.

The panel discussion at Liberty University included Trump Jr., legal analyst Kimberly Guilfoyle, conservative activist Charlie Kirk, Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr., and his wife, Becki Falwell.

During the discussion, Falwell Jr. noted the hypocrisy of the left in cheering the testimony of Michael Cohen, one of Trump's former lawyers, at a congressional hearing on Feb. 27, a time when President Trump was meting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un to negotiate nuclear peace talks.

“I have to believe that if President Obama had gone to Korea, had been there at a summit, and at the same time the Republicans had called a convicted felon to testify before Congress about Obama, everybody would be screaming, ‘That’s treason, you’re working against the United States’ chance to get peace with a nuclear power,'" said Falwell Jr. "But yesterday, we didn’t hear anyone yelling about it.”

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/don-trump-jr-left-hates-president-trump-much-more-they-love-america

High_Plains_Drifter
03-04-2019, 02:01 PM
If the radical new democrat party being led by Adam Schitt, Cuck Schumer and Acid Head Flower Girl Nancy do nothing more than HARASS President Trump for 2 years, 2020 is going to be a blood bath for them just like the kenyan muslim's first primary, not to mention the America hating muslim trash and the idiot bartender juvenile from NY. Let them have their fun, it's going to cost them big.

What ISN'T being reported is all the states illegally changing the electoral college, and making it easier for illegal aliens to vote like the little ass wipe shit stain gov the jackasses in WI just voted in.

Why do I use such vile language when talking about democrats? Because I truly, without shame, hate them all. Without doubt, democrats are destroying America, and that really pisses me off.

jimnyc
03-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Should have read further on... appears Trump may agree with me!!! :) :)

---

Trump Goes There: “Right Now We Have People In Congress Who Hate Our Country”

While speaking to an enthusiastic crowd at CPAC 2019, President Trump dropped a bomb on the America haters in Congress.

President Trump: Right now we have people in Congress who hate our country. And you know that. And we could name every one of them if they want.

And that was just one of his hits on the Democrat Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUqQTyGj8Wo

100% true!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/trump-goes-there-right-now-we-have-people-in-congress-who-hate-our-country-video/

STTAB
03-04-2019, 02:51 PM
Let me get this out of the way first:

I don't think "all" of the left thinks this way. I don't think "all" of the leftist supporters feel this way. George Bush didn't do it. :)

I DO believe that the left in congress is way way much more about "get Trump" than they are about doing anything good for America. They would rather things fail and stagnate while he is in office. They continually want to play the gotcha! game and claim to have finally gotten him on something, only that something never comes.

If these folks love America in any way, they have a very odd way of showing it. I truly believe in my heart that many want him to fail, many are TRYING to help him fail. And congress stated they would obstruct and try to help him fail daily. Much of the media only talks about negativity with him and they too desire failure.

I find it kind of disgusting. At the VERY least they can TRY to compromise on some things, but nope.

---

Don Trump Jr.: 'The Left Hates' President Trump 'Much More Than They Love America'

During a panel discussion at Liberty University that was live-streamed at CPAC on Friday, Donald Trump Jr. criticized liberals for applauding Michael Cohen -- a convicted felon who lied before Congress -- and stressed that the polical left today "hates" President Donald Trump "much more than they love America." They would rather see Trump fail than see America win, he said.

The panel discussion at Liberty University included Trump Jr., legal analyst Kimberly Guilfoyle, conservative activist Charlie Kirk, Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr., and his wife, Becki Falwell.

During the discussion, Falwell Jr. noted the hypocrisy of the left in cheering the testimony of Michael Cohen, one of Trump's former lawyers, at a congressional hearing on Feb. 27, a time when President Trump was meting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un to negotiate nuclear peace talks.

“I have to believe that if President Obama had gone to Korea, had been there at a summit, and at the same time the Republicans had called a convicted felon to testify before Congress about Obama, everybody would be screaming, ‘That’s treason, you’re working against the United States’ chance to get peace with a nuclear power,'" said Falwell Jr. "But yesterday, we didn’t hear anyone yelling about it.”

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/don-trump-jr-left-hates-president-trump-much-more-they-love-america

Don Jr is wrong.

The left doesn't hate Trump. The left hates the American people, and Trump is standing in the way of their power grab. If he was in on it with them, they would love him as they did prior to 2015.