PDA

View Full Version : This Is The New ILLEGAL Plan Democrats Have To Win The Next Pres Election

High_Plains_Drifter
03-04-2019, 02:58 PM
This needs to be NIPPED IN THE BUD like RIGHT NOW... this is not only ILLEGAL but UNCONSTITUTIONAL. HOW do democrats think they can get away with this? Probably because the GUTLESS REPUBLICANS seem to LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT. But this CORRUPTION is UNPRECEDENTED, and needs IMMEDIATE attention. Those proposing such SEDITIOUS changes should be ARRESTED. I tell ya, the damn republicans better get off their GUTLESS, SPINELESS, COLLECTIVE ASSES and start FIGHTING BACK!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=GXQEzJvPev8

High_Plains_Drifter
03-04-2019, 06:52 PM
CHEATING and CORRUPTION appear to be the what democrats are BEST AT. If they can't beat you LEGALLY, FAIR AND SQUARE, then you're too STUPID and they need to find a way to go AROUND you.

Have you ever known a worse more ethically and morally corrupt bunch than the democrat party? I haven't, and I'm including the MAFIA and the HELLS ANGELS.

Gunny
03-04-2019, 09:22 PM
Honestly, this should be of some concern on the right. Two elections out of three that Republicans won, it was by the electoral college, not the popular vote. The obvious being the GOP would not have won the Presidency in 2000 nor 2016 without the check-n-balance of the electoral college.

I on the other hand would be perfectly fine with losing whatever part of the check-balance allows city-hugging/swarming Dems to get more votes than they are worth. They all think the same. They should get 1 vote.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-04-2019, 10:03 PM
Honestly, this should be of some concern on the right. Two elections out of three that Republicans won, it was by the electoral college, not the popular vote. The obvious being the GOP would not have won the Presidency in 2000 nor 2016 without the check-n-balance of the electoral college.

I on the other hand would be perfectly fine with losing whatever part of the check-balance allows city-hugging/swarming Dems to get more votes than they are worth. They all think the same. They should get 1 vote.
I can't imagine why this isn't the biggest story on the news right now. The republicans laid down and let the dems "FIND" votes last election, and they lost a shit load of seats. What the hell is wrong with republicans? Why don't they fight? Do they WANT to lose? Are they really scared or what?

I can't figure it out.

LongTermGuy
03-04-2019, 10:03 PM

Dem`s keep talking about their "Popular" vote....wonder how much was stolen....cheated....Illegal...and dead votes....coming out of Cali and other "Sanctuary" areas....

**Real...honest Popular vote MY ASS....! :)

aboutime
03-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Any attempt to overthrow an election by not abiding by the Electoral College is UNconstitutional.

Even Obama...the so-called Constitutional Lawyer....KNOWS THAT!

..https://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_elec.html................................ .................................................. ...............
Constitutional Topic: The Electoral College
Advertisement
The Constitutional Topics pages at the USConstitution.net site are presented to delve deeper into topics than can be provided on the Glossary Page or in the FAQ pages. This Topic Page concerns the Electoral College. The Electoral College is embodied in the Constitution in Article 2, Section 1, and in the 12th Amendment.

The Framers were wary of giving the people the power to directly elect the President — some felt the citizenry too beholden to local interests, too easily duped by promises or shenanigans, or simply because a national election, in the time of oil lamps and quill pens, was just impractical. Some proposals gave the power to the Congress, but this did not sit well with those who wanted to see true separation of the branches of the new government. Still others felt the state legislatures should decide, but this was thought to make the President too beholden to state interests. The Electoral College, proposed by James Wilson, was the compromise that the Constitutional Convention reached.

Though the term is never used in the Constitution itself, the electors that choose the President at each election are traditionally called a College. In the context of the Constitution, the meaning of college is not that of a school, but of a group of people organized toward a common goal.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-04-2019, 11:37 PM
Any attempt to overthrow an election by not abiding by the Electoral College is UNconstitutional.

Even Obama...the so-called Constitutional Lawyer....KNOWS THAT!

..https://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_elec.html................................ .................................................. ...............
Constitutional Topic: The Electoral College
Advertisement
The Constitutional Topics pages at the USConstitution.net site are presented to delve deeper into topics than can be provided on the Glossary Page or in the FAQ pages. This Topic Page concerns the Electoral College. The Electoral College is embodied in the Constitution in Article 2, Section 1, and in the 12th Amendment.

The Framers were wary of giving the people the power to directly elect the President — some felt the citizenry too beholden to local interests, too easily duped by promises or shenanigans, or simply because a national election, in the time of oil lamps and quill pens, was just impractical. Some proposals gave the power to the Congress, but this did not sit well with those who wanted to see true separation of the branches of the new government. Still others felt the state legislatures should decide, but this was thought to make the President too beholden to state interests. The Electoral College, proposed by James Wilson, was the compromise that the Constitutional Convention reached.

Though the term is never used in the Constitution itself, the electors that choose the President at each election are traditionally called a College. In the context of the Constitution, the meaning of college is not that of a school, but of a group of people organized toward a common goal.
None the less, they're trying it. They'll ignore any law, the constitution, whatever, they DON'T CARE, and until someone DOES something about it, they'll just DO IT.

People need to start going to JAIL for pulling crap like this. Put the FEAR in them and make them think twice before pulling this illegal garbage. Problem is, they DO get away with FAR TOO MUCH, so they're emboldened.