PDA

View Full Version : Ilhan Omar blasted over latest ‘anti-Semitic’ tweet about Israel

jimnyc
03-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Nothing to see here, just your everyday typical Jew hating muslim in the US congress. Never thought I would see the day.

---

Ilhan Omar blasted over latest ‘anti-Semitic’ tweet about Israel

Rep. Ilhan Omar is catching flak on Twitter yet again for suggesting that US politicians were being forced to “pledge allegiance” to Israel.

“It’s ‘Antisemitic Weekends with Omar,'” tweeted former New York state Assemblyman Dov Hikind on Sunday night, just hours after the Minnesota Democrat fired off her latest insinuation.

“On this week’s episode, she’ll talk about Jewish power, money and dual loyalty!” Hikind added. “Next week: the apology. Rinse and repeat.”

Omar, 37, was responding to a tweet from New York Congresswoman Nita Lowey when she made the alleged anti-Semitic comments Sunday.

“I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee,” Omar tweeted.

Lowey had been calling the congresswoman out for comments she reportedly made during a bookstore event last week — suggesting that pro-Israel groups were pushing lawmakers to “pledge allegiance to a foreign country.”

“Lawmakers must be able to debate w/o prejudice or bigotry,” Lowey tweeted on Saturday. “I am saddened that Rep. Omar continues to mischaracterize support for Israel. I urge her to retract this statement and engage in further dialogue with the Jewish community on why these comments are so hurtful.”

On Sunday afternoon, Omar fired back: “Our democracy is built on debate, Congresswoman! I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee. The people of the 5th elected me to serve their interest. I am sure we agree on that!”

Rest - https://nypost.com/2019/03/03/ilhan-omar-blasted-over-latest-anti-semitic-tweet-about-israel/

House Dems will take floor action to confront Omar’s latest Israel comments

The freshman Democrat is clashing with senior lawmakers who view her remarks as anti-Semitic.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and top Democrats will take floor action Wednesday in response to controversial remarks by Rep. Ilhan Omar about Israel, the second such rebuke of the freshman Democrat from party leaders in recent weeks.

Pelosi and other senior Democrats are drafting a resolution to address the controversy, which ballooned over the weekend following a public clash between Omar and senior Jewish lawmakers.

The resolution, which is still being finalized, comes after a backlash from top Democrats who accused Omar of anti-Semitism for referring to pro-Israel advocates’ “allegiance to a foreign country.”

Omar’s remarks are just the latest in a series of comments she's made that many of her Democratic colleagues say are blatantly anti-Semitic and must be retracted.

Democratic leaders are still debating whether to mention Omar by name in the resolution, according to multiple sources. Staffers for Pelosi and top Democrats, including House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), began drafting the text of the resolution over the weekend as the confrontation between Omar and her colleagues unfolded on Twitter.

Two of the House’s most senior Democrats — Foreign Affairs Chairman Eliot Engel and Appropriations Chairwoman Nita Lowey — called Omar out in public statements, demanding she apologize.

Lowey condemned Omar’s use of “offensive, painful stereotypes,” leading to a fight on Twitter as Omar dug in on her comments and was cheered by some on the left.

“Our democracy is built on debate, Congresswoman!” Omar wrote, later adding, “I have not mischaracterized our relationship with Israel, I have questioned it and that has been clear from my end.” Omar declined to be interviewed for this story.

Staffers for several Jewish lawmakers, including Engel and Lowey, soon began working with Democratic leaders on the resolution. Aides for House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) along with Reps. Ted Deutch (D-Fla.), Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.) and fellow Minnesota freshman Rep. Dean Phillips are also involved, according to multiple sources.

Rest - https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/04/omar-israel-house-democrats-1201881

STTAB
03-04-2019, 03:53 PM
You just know that privately Nancy Pelosi hates this freshman class with every fiber of her being.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Cutting to the heart of the matter, what they're ALL dancing around, AVOIDING ADMITTING, is that the little skank is a MUSLIM, and MUSLIMS HATE JEWS. WHY can't they SAY that on TV?

The 900 LB GORILLA in the room, and they ALL, CONVENIENTLY, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT.

Jewish Groups Issue Scathing Letter Demanding Omar’s Removal from Foreign Affairs Cmte

https://bongino.com/jewish-groups-issue-scathing-letter-demanding-omars-removal-from-foreign-affairs-cmte/

https://i.ibb.co/vctZx5G/MUSLIM-skank1.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/NrTnNVg/muzzie-bitch.jpg

jimnyc
03-05-2019, 10:12 AM
But she has support! From this psychotic idiot. :rolleyes:

Omar, Sarsour, Cortez, Tlaib... scary!

---

Linda Sarsour attacks 'White Feminist' Nancy Pelosi over resolution condemning anti-semitism

Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour attacked Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Monday night as a “typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men,” in response to a House resolution condemning anti-Semitism.

House Democrats announced the resolution Monday after Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar’s latest anti-Israel comments, which critics — including other Democrats — have denounced as anti-Semitic.

“This is why we wanted Congresswoman Barbara Lee to be the Speaker of the House and ‘progressives’ were like ‘nah, Pelosi is a leader and omg you should see how she claps. What a clap!'” Sarsour wrote in a lengthy Facebook post.

“Nancy is a typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men. God forbid the men are upset – no worries, Nancy to the rescue to stroke their egos,” she wrote.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/05/linda-sarsour-attacks-nancy-pelosi/