PDA

View Full Version : Isis bride says she IS coming back

jimnyc
03-05-2019, 10:44 AM
That's what I read about her yesterday. And she even had her lawyers try to expedite this! The judge shot that down. But hell, there is still a chance if the courts agree with her. Even though Pompeo and others stated she won't be allowed back in the country.

She went to fight with terrorists - against OUR COUNTRY! She should be executed in my opinion. But if she does come back, take her child away from her and give her 25 to life in prison.

And look at the shit she wrote?

---

ISIS Bride Who Wants To Return To U.S. Is Asked About Her Tweet Urging People To Slaughter Americans

The mainstream media has done its part in trying to promote the efforts of Hoda Muthana, the American-born daughter of a former Yemen diplomat who embraced radical Islam, urged the murder of innocent people while living in the States, journeyed to Syria in 2014 to fight alongside the barbaric terrorist group, and now wants to return to United States. Her biggest obstacle now is that both the Obama and Trump administrations determined that she isn't even a citizen of the United States.

In an interview with NBC's Richard Engel two weeks ago that has gotten more attention online this week after being highlighted by NewsBusters' Curtis Houck, Muthana was asked why people should believe that she has actually renounced radicalism, particularly because of some of the tweets she posted. Muthana laughed and responded dismissively, "I know that, but it was an ideology that really was just a phase."

"There's one tweet in particular where you talk about calling on Americans to do drive-by shootings, to rent a truck to drive over people, spilling their blood — and you say Memorial Day, Veterans Day, go out and do it," Engel said, speaking with Muthana inside her tent in a section of a Syrian refugee camp reserved for foreign ISIS families.

"Again, my lawyer told me not to speak about these things," she responded.

Here’s a clip of the moment tweeted out by Houck:

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/44239/watch-isis-bride-who-wants-return-us-asked-about-james-barrett

STTAB
03-05-2019, 11:19 AM
I'm 100% serious when I say that if I were Trump I'd declare here an enemy combatant and kill her before some court has a chance to rule that she has a right to come to the US.

Drummond
03-05-2019, 12:45 PM
This is even worse than the British case.

Well .. she should never be allowed back into the US, obviously. Or, IF 'taken back', Gitmo is the obvious place for her. Ideally she'd lose her citizenship, and if that makes her 'stateless', then so be it.

She's an enemy. There's no excuse for not treating her as one. End of story.

STTAB
03-05-2019, 12:49 PM
This is even worse than the British case.

Well .. she should never be allowed back into the US, obviously. Or, IF 'taken back', Gitmo is the obvious place for her. Ideally she'd lose her citizenship, and if that makes her 'stateless', then so be it.

She's an enemy. There's no excuse for not treating her as one. End of story.

She can't lose her citizenship because she is not currently a US citizen.

Drummond
03-05-2019, 07:46 PM
She can't lose her citizenship because she is not currently a US citizen.

Excellent :clap: . Let her rot where she is, then.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-06-2019, 05:32 AM
"Just a phase?" WTF?

Oh, all I did was join was the worst TERRORIST organisation on the planet, and want to KILL people including Americans.

So that's just a "phase" and we should all feel sorry for her and welcome her back or something? SERIAL KILLERS just go through a PHASE too, should we just forgive them too? She should be SHOT. First person that's able to draw a bead on that bitch should take her head off.

Drummond
03-06-2019, 12:06 PM
"Just a phase?" WTF?

Oh, all I did was join was the worst TERRORIST organisation on the planet, and want to KILL people including American.

So that's just a "phase" and we should all feel sorry for her and welcome her back or something? SERIAL KILLERS just go through a PHASE too, should we just forgive them too? She should be SHOT. First person that's able to draw a bead on that bitch should take her head off.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's worrying, though. How do we know that at least some of the 9/11 terrorists weren't 'going through a phase' when they aimed jets at buildings ? Do the American authorities need to check all the Gitmo detainees, and release all those somehow judged to have been 'going through a phase' before they were caught ?

Just how many terrorist acts need to be permitted, to indulge the possibility that the terrorists responsible are just 'going through a phase' .. ?

Soldier captures terrorist. Terrorist says s/he was 'going through a phase'. Terrorist is released. Terrorist then goes through 'another phase' when s/he plants the next bomb .... etc etc .... :terror::terror::terror:

High_Plains_Drifter
03-06-2019, 01:21 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's worrying, though. How do we know that at least some of the 9/11 terrorists weren't 'going through a phase' when they aimed jets at buildings ? Do the American authorities need to check all the Gitmo detainees, and release all those somehow judged to have been 'going through a phase' before they were caught ?

Just how many terrorist acts need to be permitted, to indulge the possibility that the terrorists responsible are just 'going through a phase' .. ?

Soldier captures terrorist. Terrorist says s/he was 'going through a phase'. Terrorist is released. Terrorist then goes through 'another phase' when s/he plants the next bomb .... etc etc .... :terror::terror::terror:
Not to mention, she could be LYING, to get replanted in America and carry out a terror attack? There's no way to know.

Far as I'm concerned, once an enemy combatant, always an enemy combatant, period. She stays where she is or faces the death penalty here. Her choice.