PDA

View Full Version : "White silence = Violence" - WTF???

jimnyc
03-07-2019, 02:39 PM
So says more than one sign carrier over this issue.

WHY should black folks get to keep DEMANDING all kinds of things, from simply freebies to reparations? How about a wonderful new WHITE CENTER?

The more you separate the longer the problem will exist - IMO.

---

UCLA Students Ask for $40 Million Black Student Center

Students at UCLA are demanding $40 million to fund a new black student center on campus.
According to a report from UCLA’s student newspaper, the Afrikan Student Union at UCLA is demanding $40 million for the construction of a black student center. The center would expand upon the various existing resources for black students at UCLA.

As part of a larger fundraising effort, UCLA recently raised its endowment to over $4.6 billion. Now, various student organizations are demanding a piece of the endowment to advance their specific goals.

The students behind the push for the multi-million dollar center are making the case that the university has neglected them in recent years. The students are also saying that the resource center would increase the retention rate for black students.

“Apparently, the fundraising was going to go partly to student organizations, so ASU is going to ask for a large chunk of the surplus to go towards financing a building for the center,” one student said.

“We’re demonstrating for the lack of support of the Afrikan Student Union in its regular daily program and lack of support in general for black students on this campus,” another student added.

UCLA spokesperson Tod Tamberg said that the university is working to create an environment in which all students feel comfortable and welcome on campus.

“We recognize the persistence of racism in American life and the impacts of racism on African-American Bruins, and we take sincere and meaningful actions to address concerns when made aware of them,” Tamberg said in the statement.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/03/07/ucla-students-ask-for-40-million-black-student-center/

Abbey Marie
03-07-2019, 03:15 PM
I just heard that the black population in the U.S. is only 12%.

Does that surprise anyone?

STTAB
03-07-2019, 04:13 PM

Blacks are around 12%, gays around 3%, and yet we let them sway so much in this country. If straight white people banded together and just said "knock off the bullshit" they would have no power.

I blame women.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-07-2019, 04:22 PM
The black race has MILKED this racism bit for every last drop of blood it can get, and they got so used to white America bending over backwards and kissing their ass handing them something for nothing, that now they're addicted and they think that's just the way it is. They can have their cake and eat it too and you're not allowed to say shit about it, or... wait for it... you're a RAAAAAACIST.

Time for the tit to run dry, and for people to start calling out THEIR racism. They want and HAVE MANY things already that are EXCLUSIVE to JUST BLACKS, and they want MORE, but that's not RACIST, oh nooo, it's only racist if WHITE people try it.

This double standard and free lunch line for blacks has gone on far too long already. No American alive owes any black a damn thing.

Abbey Marie
03-07-2019, 05:07 PM
Blacks are around 12%, gays around 3%, and yet we let them sway so much in this country. If straight white people banded together and just said "knock off the bullshit" they would have no power.

I blame women.

Lol, women; that’s a new one.

I was surprised because if you were a Martian watching American commercials, you would probably think blacks were the majority. And gays are quickly catching up. Mainstream products now love to show a gay couple in their ads.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-07-2019, 06:04 PM

I was was surprised because if you were a Martian watching American commercials, you would probably think blacks were the majority. And gays are quickly catching up. Mainstream products now love to show a gay couple in their ads.
Or a black guy with a white woman. Yep, they're doing it often enough that it's beyond just noticeable, it's in your face.

They also love to portray a black as the intellectual in a situation and a white person as the imbecile. I remember which ads those are, and no way in hell will buy their product.

LongTermGuy
03-07-2019, 08:47 PM
~ "They also love to portray a black as the intellectual in a situation and a white person as the imbecile. I remember which ads those are, and no way in hell will buy their product." ~

Liberalism....^^^^^

Just like all the money pumped into African countries...(to help them) to No avail....

*If God smiled one day and decided to remove all white people from the Planet Earth...just to see what happens (free will still included)

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHkI1wgGaLo

Gunny
03-08-2019, 09:26 PM

Does that surprise anyone?I've pointed that fact out so many times I figured you all thought I was blue-in-the-face broken record on the topic.

Elessar
03-09-2019, 12:07 AM

I have read figures from 13% to 17%.

Regardless. The minorities result to insults, crime and violence when they do not get
their selfish, self-entitled way.

FakeNewsSux
03-09-2019, 12:36 AM

I was surprised because if you were a Martian watching American commercials, you would probably think blacks were the majority. And gays are quickly catching up. Mainstream products now love to show a gay couple in their ads.

Caught this gem for the first time last night. What exactly would a gay boyfriend have clinging to his butt cheeks that would be a cause of concern to his partner's parents? And would his parents actually insist that the boyfriend drop his boxers so they could inspect the cleanliness of his love canal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apj-jXgHvRo

Gunny
03-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Black Student Center. Blacks demanding a "student center" that openly discriminates by race from grant money. We already know where this would go if whites demanded the same thing.

As mentioned above, blacks are 13% of the population. You'd think they were the other 87% the way they are presented by the media (all forms) and (mis)represented in our government.

You can't have a TV show without one. Have to have one in commercials. They've turned comic superheroes black with no explanation. News shows require black or Hispanic, female, gay (the only acceptable white guy).

Their presence hardly represents their myth. The once thing they DO excel at is crime jimnyc can fill us in on those stats. He's posted them enough.

I'm about tired of them. Not simple for the color of their skin. I could care less. I'm tired of them because of what they perpetrate against our society in the name of being black. They don't even have to obey the same laws white people do.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-09-2019, 04:34 PM
Black Student Center. Blacks demanding a "student center" that openly discriminates by race from grant money. We already know where this would go if whites demanded the same thing.

As mentioned above, blacks are 13% of the population. You'd think they were the other 87% the way they are presented by the media (all forms) and (mis)represented in our government.

You can't have a TV show without one. Have to have one in commercials. They've turned comic superheroes black with no explanation. News shows require black or Hispanic, female, gay (the only acceptable white guy).

Their presence hardly represents their myth. The once thing they DO excel at is crime @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) can fill us in on those stats. He's posted them enough.

I'm about tired of them. Not simple for the color of their skin. I could care less. I'm tired of them because of what they perpetrate against our society in the name of being black. They don't even have to obey the same laws white people do.
Word - - ^^^