PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Manning Jailed After Refusing to Testify in WikiLeaks Case

jimnyc
03-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Good, put this traitorous little fruitcake back in jail and let him rot.

---

Chelsea Manning Jailed After Refusing to Testify in WikiLeaks Case

Convicted intelligence leaker Chelsea Manning was jailed Friday after refusing to testify before a grand jury investigating WikiLeaks in Virginia.

U.S. District Judge Claude Hilton ordered Manning to jail for contempt of court on Friday after a brief hearing in which Manning confirmed she has no intention of testifying. She told the judge she “will accept whatever you bring upon me.”

“I responded to each question with the following statement: ‘I object to the question and refuse to answer on the grounds that the question is in violation of my First, Fourth, and Sixth Amendment, and other statutory rights,” Manning said. “All of the substantive questions pertained to my disclosures of information to the public in 2010 — answers I provided in extensive testimony, during my court-martial in 2013,” she added.

Manning’s lawyers had asked that she be sent to home confinement instead of the jail, because of medical complications she faces. The judge said U.S. marshals can handle her medical care. Prosecutor Tracy McCormick said the jail and the marshals have assured the government that her medical needs can be met. In May 2018, Manning threatened to commit suicide, sharing to social media a suicide note and photo of a rooftop ledge. “Im sorry – i tried – im sorry i let you all down – im not really cut out for this world – i tried adapting to this world out here but i failed you,” wrote Manning. “I couldn’t do this anymore – i can take people i dont know hating me but not my own friends – i tried and im sorry about my failure.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/03/08/chelsea-manning-jailed-after-refusing-to-testify-in-wikileaks-case/

STTAB
03-08-2019, 12:40 PM
I'm a bit confused, Bradley says that the questions he refuses to answer now were all asked and answered during his court martial. If that's true, why do they need his testimony now?

And yes, I refuse to call him Chelsea or her, or any form herein.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-08-2019, 01:21 PM
What "medical complications?" Needing daily injections of female hormones and having his dick cut off?

I don't know who this freak thinks he is, but he's not special. You tell a court to go pound sand and not show up for an ordered hearing and you go to jail, simply as that. Well... unless you're a congressman or senator, or other high power Washington employee. But he should have showed up for the hearing and THEN told them he wouldn't answer any questions and he wouldn't be in jail right now. You're allowed to take the 5th, just show up. How stupid is this idiot, aside from thinking he's a girl?

Bilgerat
03-08-2019, 03:47 PM
As my Mother would say, "my nose fair bleeds"

Let it rot in jail

Gunny
03-09-2019, 11:28 AM
What "medical complications?" Needing daily injections of female hormones and having his dick cut off?

I don't know who this freak thinks he is, but he's not special. You tell a court to go pound sand and not show up for an ordered hearing and you go to jail, simply as that. Well... unless you're a congressman or senator, or other high power Washington employee. But he should have showed up for the hearing and THEN told them he wouldn't answer any questions and he wouldn't be in jail right now. You're allowed to take the 5th, just show up. How stupid is this idiot, aside from thinking he's a girl?

I don't know. Just how stupid do you have to be to think you're a girl?:laugh: