PDA

View Full Version : The LIBERTY DOLL'S Take on AOC's New Green Wet Dream...

High_Plains_Drifter
03-09-2019, 07:48 PM
... love this girl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3WX4vF4NMA&t=252s

LongTermGuy
03-09-2019, 11:12 PM
The Green New Deal.....or what happens when you grow up physically but still believe in fairies and unicorns.

https://i2.wp.com/dbdailyupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/AOC-landing-on-the-sun.jpg?fit=640%2C360&ssl=1
https://www.commdiginews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/ocasio-cortez-pixie-dust-640x386.jpg
https://defconnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/AOCWhite-600-x-386.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Folks, just remember this moronic insanity was the handiwork of an elected democrat..
One that those who were ignorant and blind enough to elect thought was a great new deal herself!
If I was from her electoral district, I'd move because of the abject shame of having such an utterly clueless, ignorant-ass biaaaaatch
representing me in even a dog walking contest.
Remember these great and wonderful ideas are the foundation of the dream utopia of the dem party.
This idiot just highlithts the inanity that the damn dem party is, IMHO.
Remember at first, thousands were heralding this massively stupid and egotistical biaaaaaatch as a briliant demi-god-- ring any bells?
It should- they did the same thing with the POS obama!
Yes Mr. "57 states", "Navy corpse"- man, etc.. :laugh:----Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
03-11-2019, 08:47 AM
Folks, just remember this moronic insanity was the handiwork of an elected democrat..
One that those who were ignorant and blind enough to elect thought was a great new deal herself!
If I was from her electoral district, I'd move because of the abject shame of having such an utterly clueless, ignorant-ass biaaaaatch
representing me in even a dog walking contest.
Remember these great and wonderful ideas are the foundation of the dream utopia of the dem party.
This idiot just highlithts the inanity that the damn dem party is, IMHO.
Remember at first, thousands were heralding this massively stupid and egotistical biaaaaaatch as a briliant demi-god-- ring any bells?
It should- they did the same thing with the POS obama!
Yes Mr. "57 states", "Navy corpse"- man, etc.. :laugh:----Tyr
The problem is, there's more STUPID people in America than smart, and more PARASITES looking for FREE STUFF than ambitious workers, and they VOTE. They will be the ruin of America with the IDIOTS they elect.

SassyLady
03-12-2019, 12:43 PM
Have you heard her latest? People should be happy robots are doing the work .... gives us more time to pursue happiness ..

We should be excited about automation, because what it could potentially mean is more time educating ourselves, more time creating art, more time investing in and investigating the sciences, more time focused on invention, more time going to space, more time enjoying the world that we live in,” she said. “Because not all creativity needs to be bonded by wage.”

https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/10/18258134/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-automation-sxsw-2019

Noir
03-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Have you heard her latest? People should be happy robots are doing the work .... gives us more time to pursue happiness ..

Do you disagree with this?
I think it’s a very real and pressing reality that we have to face.

An interesting quote that grabbed my attention a while back was “Is 100% unemployement the nightmare, or the dream?” This is paradigm changing conversation.

STTAB
03-12-2019, 01:45 PM

An interesting quote that grabbed my attention a while back was “Is 100% unemployement the nightmare, or the dream?” This is paradigm changing conversation.

I don't think it's neccesarily a bad thought either,and I think it's a paradigm that is going to shift soon whether we want it to or not. We're LONG past the days of robots doing factory work, there are robots on the near horizon who can do medical work and legal work. How many years until one supervisor is overseeing 10 teaching robots? Not exactly a stretch to imagine a machine that can teach kids do to do math.

Noir
03-14-2019, 11:11 AM
I don't think it's neccesarily a bad thought either,and I think it's a paradigm that is going to shift soon whether we want it to or not. We're LONG past the days of robots doing factory work, there are robots on the near horizon who can do medical work and legal work. How many years until one supervisor is overseeing 10 teaching robots? Not exactly a stretch to imagine a machine that can teach kids do to do math.

Exactly, robots are already displacing huge numbers of manufacturing and textile workers, they will be our truckers, taxi drivers, and train conductors, they will be our fast food vendors, and warehouse managers etc

And somewhere along this path is mass unemployment and skill obsolescence for millions of human workers.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-14-2019, 05:39 PM

Exactly, robots are already displacing huge numbers of manufacturing and textile workers, they will be our truckers, taxi drivers, and train conductors, they will be our fast food vendors, and warehouse managers etc

And somewhere along this path is mass unemployment and skill obsolescence for millions of human workers.
This is one of the more interesting points you've made, and whether you reply to me or not, as usual, I will reply to you, because unlike me, your thoughts and opinions don't scare me... however... this IS an interesting proposition, and it's not totally out of the realm of possibility.

It IS an interesting question, what WOULD mankind do if ALL our jobs were done by robots? What would be the purpose of mankind be at that point? To lay around and just... FEAST all day on the work and rewards of the robots? How long would it take for the robots to develop an attitude against mankind though AI?