PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson DOESN'T BACK DOWN from the left wing twitter MOB

High_Plains_Drifter
03-11-2019, 09:25 PM
This guy can really TELL IT LIKE IT IS. I'm impressed... and he is SOOOOOO SPOT ON...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=401&v=1Tm3wVVKvu4

darin
03-12-2019, 02:45 AM
Reasoned take on the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiKHGfNEF64

pete311
03-12-2019, 12:06 PM
It's a clear career assassination attempt, but it's a little bizarre he didn't just kill the story by apologizing for his undeniably asinine and offensive speech.

LongTermGuy
03-12-2019, 01:33 PM
It's a clear career assassination attempt, but it's a little bizarre he didn't just kill the story by apologizing for his undeniably asinine and offensive speech.

"Wow pete.....Your Ignorant....asinine post show`s.....You undeniably still dont get it...."
https://www.excellenceabove.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Tucker-Carlsons-trademarked-Tuck-Face-is-an-incredible-move-he-uses-well-to-win-his-debates.-Nice..jpg

pete311
03-12-2019, 02:29 PM
"Wow pete.....Your Ignorant....asinine post show`s.....You undeniably still dont get it...."
https://www.excellenceabove.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Tucker-Carlsons-trademarked-Tuck-Face-is-an-incredible-move-he-uses-well-to-win-his-debates.-Nice..jpg

That you enjoy misogynistic, racist asshole white men? Yeah I get that.

jimnyc
03-12-2019, 02:34 PM
That you enjoy misogynistic, racist asshole white men? Yeah I get that.

And you do nothing more than support career criminals, and are silent about it. You support folks who want to destroy from within, and admit as much. You support folks who want to rip apart sections of our COTUS. You support folks who freely admit, from their leaders, that they support illegals, and they support those illegals voting.

And I don't even need to stretch or exaggerate. That's what TDS does to many, even some on the right.

But unless some true magic happens, you'll be dealing with those men you hate for another 5-6 years or so.

pete311
03-12-2019, 04:29 PM
And you do nothing more than support career criminals, and are silent about it. You support folks who want to destroy from within, and admit as much. You support folks who want to rip apart sections of our COTUS. You support folks who freely admit, from their leaders, that they support illegals, and they support those illegals voting.

proof please

jimnyc
03-12-2019, 04:36 PM
proof please

IMO, The Clintons and their foundation make for career criminals, and you support and/or turn a blind eye to everything they get nailed with. And of course they never get charged. And save the "I didn't vote for her" or whatever, like I said, when the non-stop issues keep coming out, you don't care. You don't ever start a thread. And many a time you laugh about it and/or support it or deny it.

The democrat party stated outright they would obstruct everything Trump did - that's destruction from within, IMO, and harming America and stalling things, before they even hear what's coming at them!!

Parts of the Democrat party want to DO AWAY with the 2nd amendment altogether. You obviously must not take much issue with this. Remember, silence is violence!!

Pelosi, your leader, just stated outright and called for illegals to be able to vote!!! That's insane. But hell, not only are you silent, you're always silent when it comes to issues like voter ID, or you defend it. You don't blink an eye and remain silent about folks voting that have no RIGHT to vote.

pete311
03-12-2019, 05:10 PM
IMO, The Clintons and their foundation make for career criminals, and you support and/or turn a blind eye to everything they get nailed with. And of course they never get charged. And save the "I didn't vote for her" or whatever, like I said, when the non-stop issues keep coming out, you don't care. You don't ever start a thread. And many a time you laugh about it and/or support it or deny it.

The democrat party stated outright they would obstruct everything Trump did - that's destruction from within, IMO, and harming America and stalling things, before they even hear what's coming at them!!

Parts of the Democrat party want to DO AWAY with the 2nd amendment altogether. You obviously must not take much issue with this. Remember, silence is violence!!

Pelosi, your leader, just stated outright and called for illegals to be able to vote!!! That's insane. But hell, not only are you silent, you're always silent when it comes to issues like voter ID, or you defend it. You don't blink an eye and remain silent about folks voting that have no RIGHT to vote.

I don't support Hillary or their foundation.

jimnyc
03-12-2019, 05:11 PM
I don't support Hillary or their foundation.

Do you condemn ANY of their reported actions over the years?

pete311
03-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Do you condemn ANY of their reported actions over the years?

Every one of them. I've said before I'd vote for a moderate republican like Jeb, Kasich or Rubio over Hillary in a heart beat.

jimnyc
03-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Every one of them. I've said before I'd vote for a moderate republican like Jeb, Kasich or Rubio over Hillary in a heart beat.

Then why not

A) have you started threads and condemned such behavior over the years?

and

B) In the tons of threads that others have started, I truly never saw you post much, and what you did never gave me the vibe that you were against her actions.

I can only recall you laughing about her actions and stating to have "our boy" investigate her. Not exactly an endorsement for being against.

At any rate, she ain't ever going to jail, and for whatever reason ain't never seemingly going to even be investigated. I just honestly hope she quietly and slowly disappears into the background. Ok, quickly.

pete311
03-12-2019, 05:25 PM
Then why not

A) have you started threads and condemned such behavior over the years?

and

B) In the tons of threads that others have started, I truly never saw you post much, and what you did never gave me the vibe that you were against her actions.

I can only recall you laughing about her actions and stating to have "our boy" investigate her. Not exactly an endorsement for being against.

At any rate, she ain't ever going to jail, and for whatever reason ain't never seemingly going to even be investigated. I just honestly hope she quietly and slowly disappears into the background. Ok, quickly.

A. you guys do it enough, I've said it before that I feel like being a balance here rather than pile on. I know I condemned her and the foundation at least a few times
B. She won't go away if you keep bringing her up. And yes, if a republican president with full control of congress can't get her investigated, she won't be, and that tells me maybe it's for a good reason.

jimnyc
03-12-2019, 05:27 PM
A. you guys do it enough, I've said it before that I feel like being a balance here rather than pile on. I know I condemned her and the foundation at least a few times
B. She won't go away if you keep bringing her up. And yes, if a republican president with full control of congress can't get her investigated, she won't be, and that tells me maybe it's for a good reason.

So we do all the hard work for you?

You're welcome then! :beer:

High_Plains_Drifter
03-14-2019, 05:44 PM
The facts are out now, Pete... Ryan wouldn't allow it. He was total TDS. But I think Hitlery is still going to get hers yet... it ain't over by a long shot.