PDA

View Full Version : High School Student Suspended for Responding to LGBT Pride Flags...

jimnyc
03-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Fine and dandy to talk retarded BS about the new fad of 56 genders or whatever, but bring up a bible verse? You're outta here! This is called "disciplining via liberalism"

They should ban all this non-stop "kkids making demands" and the also new fad of taking the issues of the day to school with them. School is for school, at least that's how it used to be.

---

High School Student Suspended for Responding to LGBT Pride Flags with Bible Verses

Last Thursday, a high school girl in Ohio responded to LGBT pride flags by putting up Bible verses. Teachers took the Bible verses down, and the girl received an in-school suspension. That afternoon, her mother posted a video about the event, accusing Lebanon High School of celebrating evil and punishing righteousness.

"Lebanon schools celebrates [sic] evil and punishes righteousness!!" Tina Helsinger posted on Facebook. "Parents - if this was happening to your child - what would you do?"

Her daughter Gabby Helsinger tells her story in the video.

"So on Thursday when I got to school, I see that there were pride flags, posters around my school. And I felt the need to write down some Bible verses so I could put them around my school," she says in the video. "And I wrote them down and I put them around my lockers, the walls."

"I was coming back from lunch ... I see the teachers taking them down, and the next day, I got called to the office and there is a letter that says that I have an ISS, which is an in-school suspension, and the reason why I have it is because 'abuse of others, disrespect, rudeness' because I put Bible verses up 'targeting the GSA organization,'" the girl recalls, referring to the school's Gay-Straight Alliance.

"I did not know what the GSA organization was or meant," Gabby Helsinger insists. "Seeing that there was [sic] people in my school that needed help and they don’t need to be living in the confusion of wondering if they should be gay, bi, lesbian, trans, anything like that, and I know that God is the only way that they can be healed by that, and that’s why I did it. I was not targeting any kind of organization or anything like that."

The high school girl recounts her discussion with the principal. "When I got sent to the office, he was talking to me and he said, 'Why did you put these up here?' And I said, 'Because I wanted to spread the word of God.'"

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/faith/high-school-student-suspended-for-responding-to-lgbt-pride-flags-with-bible-verses/

STTAB
03-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Again, sue the school.

School is a place to learn to a place to push your social agenda, and it certainly shoulnt be a place that protects some students but not others. Okay perhaps some kids were offended by the Bible verses, what abut the kids who are offended by gay pride crap?

This is yet another reason why the school that I am on the school board of, and many others,, simply do not allow students to hang up ANY posters or wear any logo shirts other than those that are directly linked to the school itself. Go Team , stuff like that.

Kids can't be expected to make adult decisions, particularly when the adults are encouraging stupidity to begin with, and thus we take the decision away from them.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-12-2019, 03:10 PM
The HOMO MAFIA strikes again.

Remember way back when the faggots used to say, "we just want to be left alone?" Ya... what happened to that? I'll tell ya what happened, LIBERALISM happened, and their BS political correctness, which is leftist code speak for THOUGHT AND SPEECH CONTROL. The HOMO MAFIA learned long ago that with a couple choice words and a few rabid, loud mouthed people, they can intimidate anyone and FORCE them into either accepting their disgusting sexually perverted trash, or make them STFU.

The democrat party is TRULY, the party of trash. They are evil, they are perverted, they are corrupt, they are fascists, and they are ruining America and the world.