PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Dems want to replace Ilhan Omar already

jimnyc
03-14-2019, 11:58 AM
And is that a surprise? I hope they pick a ringer to get rid of her, and then do the same with AOC, which I think would be more difficult.

---

Report: Minnesota Democrats want to topple Omar and nominate new candidate

Minnesota Democrats who are angry and offended at Rep. Ilhan Omar for her string of comments about Jews and Israel are reportedly considering squelching her next nomination and running a different candidate in her place.

Those who want Omar replaced are looking for someone to contest her nomination and have been meeting to discuss that objective, The Hill reported Thursday.

It’s typcally difficult to replace an incumbent politician, even one as arguably polarizing as Omar, who in her first two months as a congresswoman has sparked contentious debates both as a country and within the party.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/14/democrats-challenge-omar-nominate-new-candidate-report/

STTAB
03-14-2019, 12:06 PM
I would be shocked if she gets primaried.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-15-2019, 12:29 AM
I think it's doable, because I don't think a lot of D voters who just vote D because that's what they ALWAYS do, knew exactly what they were getting with this radical little jew hating muslim turd.

Now they do, incumbent or not. You have to be at least a FAIR incumbent to hang onto your seat, and she's not.

LongTermGuy
03-15-2019, 01:00 AM
Its a good start....muslim koran reading / believing "jihadist" have no place In American politics....just keep it simple...Leftist politics vs American politics...(Right vs left)

KarlMarx
03-17-2019, 08:40 PM
Its a good start....muslim koran reading / believing "jihadist" have no place In American politics....just keep it simple...Leftist politics vs American politics...(Right vs left)

Ilhan Omar in Congress is like having a rat in your house.

You know how it is, you kill the rat or soon you’ll have 100 rats in your house.

I could say that Ilhan Omar is an anti- american, jew hating, terrorist supporting swine but I don’t want to state the obvious.

If I were Nancy Pelosi, I would march her into my office, summarily strip her of all committee memberships. Then, I would threaten her with impeachment if she dares open her mouth again. I would also assure her that If impeached, I would work with the Senate GOP to ensure a conviction. Put that in your hijab, bitch. Think about it, she could never hold public office again and losing her seat, she would face possible criminal charges as a private citizen.

But Nancy Pelosi sees Trump as a threat, not the rat in her own Chamber. Meanwhile, Jews grow increasingly disillusioned with the Democratic Party, making a Republican victory of the 2020 Presidential campaign more likely. Meanwhile, emboldening other like minded anti-semitic, terrorist supporting Muslims to run for Congress.

Best to get rid of the rat, fast, and make sure no more rats find their way into Congress or we will have an infestation to deal with.