PDA

View Full Version : Antifa Planning ‘Halloween Party’ Protest at Tucker Carlson’s Home on Friday Evening.

LongTermGuy
03-14-2019, 04:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1103807878857744385/aG4nKnEO?format=jpg&name=600x314

`If you ever wondered about the IQ of a Dem, look no further. Where were these creeps when the blackface incident happened in VA? The absolute lowest of the low who have no where to go on a Friday night. Total losers.!`

The group is calling for people to meet at a church near Carlson’s home at 6 p.m. in Halloween costumes. The group will then walk together to his home.............

The protest was organized by the same group that was behind chasing Senator Ted Cruz out of a restaurant (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/ted-cruz-chased-from-dc-restaurant-by-screaming-kavanaugh-protesters-his-wife-harassed-during-exit-video/) in DC in September....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/scoop-antifa-planning-halloween-party-protest-at-tucker-carlsons-home-on-friday-evening/

High_Plains_Drifter
03-14-2019, 06:30 PM
These antifa clowns SUCK. They're ANARCHISTS, plain and simple, and they're largely funded by that NAZI FILTH, GEORGE SOROS. I swear to God, that rancid old pile of horse shit should be arrested this very second where he sits, and charged with WORLD WIDE SEDITION, and ALL his assets SEIZED. There would be an INSTANT, GLOBAL impact of LESS strife and BULL SHIT. Can't wait until that bastard DIES, but I'm worried his DEVIL SEED SON is just as bad as he is. That's why all his assets should be SEIZED.

STTAB
03-15-2019, 09:40 AM
These antifa clowns SUCK. They're ANARCHISTS, plain and simple, and they're largely funded by that NAZI FILTH, GEORGE SOROS. I swear to God, that rancid old pile of horse shit should be arrested this very second where he sits, and charged with WORLD WIDE SEDITION, and ALL his assets SEIZED. There would be an INSTANT, GLOBAL impact of LESS strife and BULL SHIT. Can't wait until that bastard DIES, but I'm worried his DEVIL SEED SON is just as bad as he is. That's why all his assets should be SEIZED.

George Soros should be declared an enemy of the United States and targeted by drone.

Elessar
03-15-2019, 10:04 AM

And they are cowards unless traveling in a pack, quite often masked so they cannot be easily identified.

If one stands true to a belief, show your face. Otherwise you are a coward.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-16-2019, 09:48 PM
George Soros should be declared an enemy of the United States and targeted by drone.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. I'd PAY to be the one allowed to fly the drone.