PDA

View Full Version : Words coming back to haunt

jimnyc
03-16-2019, 12:31 PM
In today's society, things one has said in the past is allowed to come back and haunt. You can be harassed and fired from jobs for things said 20-40 years ago, even if not harmful. Most of these are lead by the left.

NOW - will they once again lead by example? So let's see from the folks who were all shocked to their cores. And there is more out there.

"Wax my ass and scrub my balls"

---

'Wax my ass, scrub my balls' - This Beto O'Rourke poem from 1988 is beyond belief

Beto O’Rourke’s recently unearthed membership in the hacking group “Cult of the Dead Cow” may not have included the “edgiest sorts of hacking activity,” but it did, apparently, include writing murder fantasies and exceptionally bad poetry.

Writing under the now-exposed pseudonym “Psychedelic Warlord,” a teen-aged O’Rourke appears to be the author of a poem titled “The Song of the Cow,” published in 1988 by “cDc (Cult of the Dead Cow) communications.”

“I need a butt-shine,” the poem begins … and it really all just goes downhill from there:

I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/15/beto-orourke-song-cow/

Gunny
03-16-2019, 04:44 PM
In today's society, things one has said in the past is allowed to come back and haunt. You can be harassed and fired from jobs for things said 20-40 years ago, even if not harmful. Most of these are lead by the left.

NOW - will they once again lead by example? So let's see from the folks who were all shocked to their cores. And there is more out there.

"Wax my ass and scrub my balls"

---

'Wax my ass, scrub my balls' - This Beto O'Rourke poem from 1988 is beyond belief

Beto O’Rourke’s recently unearthed membership in the hacking group “Cult of the Dead Cow” may not have included the “edgiest sorts of hacking activity,” but it did, apparently, include writing murder fantasies and exceptionally bad poetry.

Writing under the now-exposed pseudonym “Psychedelic Warlord,” a teen-aged O’Rourke appears to be the author of a poem titled “The Song of the Cow,” published in 1988 by “cDc (Cult of the Dead Cow) communications.”

“I need a butt-shine,” the poem begins … and it really all just goes downhill from there:

I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/15/beto-orourke-song-cow/I can't stand the fact he breathes and is from this state. I was unaware he was also a twisted 'tard. I thought he was just a twisted Dem.

Abbey Marie
03-16-2019, 05:40 PM
He wrote “murder fantasies”?! That’s disturbing.

Gunny
03-16-2019, 06:40 PM
He wrote “murder fantasies”?! That’s disturbing.Everything about him is disturbing. Right down to his "rockstar-dom". He's a shyster's shyster and Dems love him. And he lost. WTF? He's acting like he won an academy award (probably more accurate an award for him).

If he found a landmine I wouldn't feel a thing.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-16-2019, 08:27 PM
He's a prime example of what my Paw used to say... "don't you wish you could just reach into the TV and slap 'em?" Ya Dad, I wish I could do more than that, I wish I could knock all his damn teeth out. Course that holds true with the way I feel about most ALL democrats today. They're the party of TRASH.