PDA

View Full Version : Donna Brazile joins Fox news

jimnyc
03-18-2019, 12:22 PM
Why, I have no idea. But continues to show they air more than the democrats do. Not surprisingly.

But hiring someone who helped Hillary cheat?

---

Donna Brazile Signs as New Fox News Contributor

Former interim Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile just signed on as a Fox News contributor. In her new role, she'll be offering political analysis across both FNC and FOX Business Network’s daytime and primetime programming. Brazile is delighted for the new challenge, despite knowing she'll get some heat from her progressive friends.

"I'm delighted to be joining FOX News," Brazile said in a statement on Monday. "I know I'm going to get criticized from my friends in the progressive movement for being on FOX News. My response is that, if we've learned anything from the 2016 election, it is that we can't have a country where we don't talk to those who disagree with our political views. There's an audience on FOX News that doesn't hear enough from Democrats. We have to engage that audience and show Americans of every stripe what we stand for rather than retreat into our 'safe spaces' where we simply agree with each other. For there is no safety in self-limiting numbers. You can be darn sure that I'm still going to be me on FOX News. I'm going to do what I always do: and dish it out straight, exactly as I see it, with just as much New Orleans hot sauce as folks expect."

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2019/03/18/donna-brazile-signs-as-new-fox-news-contributor-n2543284

STTAB
03-18-2019, 01:14 PM
I was hoping she was being hired to replace Juan Williams on The Five, but no such luck.

I actually dont mind her as a commentator, I disagree with and think she can be dishonest at times, but at least she isnt a rude condescending prick like Juan Williams, he's ruined that show for me.

LongTermGuy
03-18-2019, 07:37 PM
Hey Fox News....there is Nothing "fair and balanced" with any Democrat / leftist. Dump all the TRASH and get your ship in order...its starting to stink badly.