PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon: Americans Will be Prosecuted For Critical Posts on Islam

jimnyc
03-18-2019, 12:52 PM
I have a friend on FB who keeps getting put into FB jail, repeatedly, and 99% of the time over muslim stuff. And as far as non-banning and just deleting? It's happening non-stop with me and friends on FB, over lame stuff too!

The political correctness is once again completely getting out of control. People are now expected to bow to muslims and do anything and everything possible to avoid insulting them - or making them feel uncomfortable. Fuck that. I will NOT stop speaking my mind on any subject, so long as I know I'm not going over any lines, of which I am not. I refuse to bend just to make them feel warm and fuzzy.

Slowly creeping in. And sharia demands. Remember like 5-7 years ago and we had many a discussion about sharia and muslims wanting to bring it here? And some said no way, never happen?

Fuck Islam and Fuck the pedophile known as muhammed

---

Coming Soon: Americans Will be Prosecuted For Critical Posts on Islam – Charged With “Cyber Terrorism Crimes”

Coming soon: Americans will be charged and prosecuted for “cyber terrorism crimes” for online posts that are critical to Islam.

Social media companies are already bowing to Sharia law and banning/shadowbanning users who dare speak the truth about Islamic terrorism and the various forms of jihad.

Twitter legal recently issued this reporter a warning that a tweet posted calling for burkas to be banned in the US violated Pakistan’s blasphemy laws.

The specific Pakistani blasphemy laws that the tweet violated are punishable by life imprisonment or death and Twitter happily delivered the threat.

But these warnings are just the beginning.

Terror-tied CAIR wasted no time and blamed Trump, Trump supporters and “Islamophobia” after the New Zealand mosque shooting.

Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) is seeking to exploit the New Zealand mosque shooting to impose Sharia blasphemy laws in the United States.

CAIR launched an all out assault on the 1st Amendment.

CAIR “Research Director” Dr. Abbas Barzegar said in a presser we should “Not allow these people to exploit freedom of speech.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/coming-soon-americans-will-be-prosecuted-for-critical-posts-on-islam-charged-with-cyber-terrorism-crimes/

LongTermGuy
03-18-2019, 07:44 PM
https://i0.wp.com/ascienceenthusiast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/muhammad-cover.png?fit=758%2C398&ssl=1
"In a lecture she gave, E. S. had the audacity to say “One of the biggest problems we are facing today is that Muhammad is seen as the ideal man, the perfect human, the perfect Muslim.

That means that the highest commandment for a male Muslim is to imitate Muhammad, to live his life.

This does not happen according to our social standards and laws.” She went on to explain that according to Islamic doctrine, Muhammad married a girl named Aisha when she was six or seven years old, adding “What do we call it, if it is not pedophilia?”

“One of the biggest problems we are facing today is that Muhammad is seen as the ideal man, the perfect human, the perfect Muslim.

That means that the highest commandment for a male Muslim is to imitate Muhammad, to live his life.

This does not happen according to our social standards and laws.”

**She went on to explain that according to Islamic doctrine, Muhammad married a girl named Aisha when she was six or seven years old, adding “What do we call it, if it is not pedophilia?”

Read more at: https://ascienceenthusiast.com/muhammad-pedophile-theres-nothing-can-stop-saying/