PDA

View Full Version : Model claims Miami hotspot told her no ‘fatties’ allowed

jimnyc
03-19-2019, 12:22 PM
I'm sorry, but this is no model. She's disgusting, and disgustingly fat. She shouldn't be held up as a "model" and then have younger girls think it's somehow ok to be obese and not avoid the obvious, which is that this is unhealthy. I feel the same about many of the models out there that are bone thin, which is also unhealthy and disgusting looking to boot. And race doesn't matter at all.

And she's not "plus size". Unless you mean fat size plus much more. Stop trying to sugar coat crap like this.

She should NOT be treated disrespectfully though. 100% respect. Just not as a model.

---

Model claims Miami hotspot told her no ‘fatties’ allowed

https://i.imgur.com/pto35Sg.png

A plus-size model says a Miami hotspot tried to ban larger women from partying — telling her no “fatties” were allowed inside.

Naomie Chaput, who is also known as Nao, took to social media about the humiliating incident Thursday night involving the South Beach’s Story Nightclub.

Chaput said she was headed to meet a promoter at the nightspot, where the rapper Future was set to perform.

But while en route with a pal, Chaput was told not to turn around, according to Buzzfeed News.

“She was on her way there and they were in contact with the promoter who had arranged for them to go to the club,” her publicist, Daniel Bouabdo, told BuzzFeed. He claimed promoter told his client, “Don’t even bother coming. Future asked for no fatties.”

Rest - https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/model-claims-miami-hotspot-told-her-no-fatties-allowed/

Abbey Marie
03-19-2019, 12:31 PM
Tangential point: If I’m that out of shape, Miami is the last place I’d go.

CSM
03-19-2019, 12:34 PM
Hold on a second.... did the "hotspot" refuse her entrance or was it the promoter? I am not interested enough to read the stupid article....

jimnyc
03-19-2019, 12:41 PM
Hold on a second.... did the "hotspot" refuse her entrance or was it the promoter? I am not interested enough to read the stupid article....

Seems to be ownership through promoters. They probably went to Google Images.