PDA

View Full Version : Warren backs congressional plan for reparations study

jimnyc
03-19-2019, 03:39 PM
Why is it that these democrats suddenly want to toss money at the black population via reparations? Or at least dangling the idea in front of them. If it were important to them, why weren't they doing anything prior to running for election? FOS. Full of shit. Not to mention, there shouldn't be any talk, study or money anyway.

---

Warren backs congressional plan for reparations study

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren on Monday embraced a congressional proposal to study a framework for reparations to African-Americans hurt by the legacy of slavery as the best way to begin a "national, full-blown conversation" on the issue.

Warren first voiced support for reparations last month, becoming one of three 2020 Democratic candidates to do so. But her comments about a study on reparations, made during a CNN town hall broadcast from Mississippi, mark a keener focus from the Massachusetts senator on her preferred route to tackle the thorny question of how best to deal with systemic racial inequality.

The Democratic field's ongoing debate over reparations comes as African-American voters are poised to exert significant influence over the selection of the party's nominee to take on President Donald Trump.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/warren-backs-congressional-plan-reparations-study-013904152--election.html

Elessar
03-19-2019, 04:32 PM
I will gladly pay any existing former slave, even though my family never had any.

Oh, Wait! There are no former slaves alive now, so I can save my cash.

The only slaves are those that suck at the government teat for free handouts
and do NOTHING to better their own situation.

Warren is an idiot, an older version of AOC.

icansayit
03-19-2019, 06:48 PM
Just Professional .......................................
dem·a·gogue
/ˈdeməˌɡäɡ/Submit
noun
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
"a gifted demagogue with particular skill in manipulating the press"
synonyms: rabble-rouser, political agitator, agitator, soapbox orator, firebrand; More
verbUS
rhetorically exploit (an issue) for political purposes in a way calculated to appeal to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people.
"he seems more interested in demagoguing the issue in media interviews than in dialogue"

BUT.....THE BIGGER QUESTION IS....Where will People like WARREN.....get the money to PAY THE GHOSTS????

https://a57.foxnews.com/media2.foxnews.com/BrightCove/694940094001/2019/01/12/931/524/694940094001_5988805743001_5988807026001-vs.jpg?ve=1&tl=1