PDA

View Full Version : More little punks triggered by a hat

jimnyc
03-19-2019, 05:36 PM
First off, when they started yelling and cursing at me, and chanted to get out - I would have purposely stayed. And if some little idiot snuck up behind me and tried to take or hit my hat, my natural reaction will be to hold the hat and give a reverse roundhouse in one breath. I don't know who's trying to assault me.

---

Man Wears Trump MAGA Hat to Peace Vigil for Mosque Shooting Victims: Far Left Fascists Abuse Him and Force Him to Leave

Here’s today’s edition of the intolerant left in action.

Far left students abuse a young male in a Trump MAGA hat and force him to leave their peaceful vigil for the victims of the New Zealand mosque shooting.

The Muslim student assaulted him and flipped his hat off.

It was a vigil for peace.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/man-wears-trump-maga-hat-to-peace-vigil-for-mosque-shooting-victims-far-left-fascists-abuse-him-and-force-him-to-leave-video/

Elessar
03-19-2019, 11:57 PM
I need to get a MAGA Cap and see who messes with me.

Someone will be tripped back on their ass in a para-second.

STTAB
03-20-2019, 08:12 AM
I need to get a MAGA Cap and see who messes with me.

Someone will be tripped back on their ass in a para-second.

I agree with that fully, but if being honest I suspect that some of these people are wearing MAGA hats to situations where they KNOW it will cause problems and that's no better than the people who react to the hats .

And before any of you respond. Think of this, imagine if a person wore a pussy hat to some conservative function, sure they have a right, but that's an asshole move, right?

Elessar
03-20-2019, 10:01 AM
I agree with that fully, but if being honest I suspect that some of these people are wearing MAGA hats to situations where they KNOW it will cause problems and that's no better than the people who react to the hats .

And before any of you respond. Think of this, imagine if a person wore a pussy hat to some conservative function, sure they have a right, but that's an asshole move, right?

Old saying: "If you are not a lion tamer, do NOT go into a lions den."
Called common sense.

STTAB
03-20-2019, 03:10 PM
Old saying: "If you are not a lion tamer, do NOT go into a lions den."
Called common sense.

What I'm saying is people shouldn't just be wearing these hats looking for someone to cause problems with them.

A real lion tamer doesn't hunt lions.

Elessar
03-20-2019, 03:30 PM
What I'm saying is people shouldn't just be wearing these hats looking for someone to cause problems with them.

A real lion tamer doesn't hunt lions.

I understand that STTAB

Understand my opinion, too. I wear a hat (not often) or a shirt,
do I want some cretin to get in my face over it? Hell No!

STTAB
03-21-2019, 08:54 AM
I understand that @STTAB (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3853)

Understand my opinion, too. I wear a hat (not often) or a shirt,
do I want some cretin to get in my face over it? Hell No!

I'm talking about a guy who is intentionally looking to start shit with his clothes choice.

Abbey Marie
03-22-2019, 01:04 PM

One difference is, the media would call any move on the p- hat wearers a hate crime.