PDA

View Full Version : Use wrong tranny pronoun? Jail, fine or investigation

jimnyc
03-20-2019, 10:33 AM
And yup, probably will be here one day. :(

This is insane, and sick.

---

Devout UK Catholic Commentator Under Investigation for Using Wrong Pronoun in Tweet

A British Catholic commentator is under investigation for using the wrong pronoun in a tweet to describe a transgender woman.

Caroline Farrow says the mother of the transgender reported her to police for using the wrong pronoun.

This is coming soon to the US if Democrats get their way.

If Farrow refuses to be interviewed by police for the “criminal action” she will be placed under arrest.

Her children and family are also being harassed for their mother’s “crime.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/devout-uk-catholic-commentator-under-investigation-for-using-wrong-pronoun-in-tweet/

CSM
03-20-2019, 10:40 AM
And yup, probably will be here one day. :(

This is insane, and sick.

---

Devout UK Catholic Commentator Under Investigation for Using Wrong Pronoun in Tweet

A British Catholic commentator is under investigation for using the wrong pronoun in a tweet to describe a transgender woman.

Caroline Farrow says the mother of the transgender reported her to police for using the wrong pronoun.

This is coming soon to the US if Democrats get their way.

If Farrow refuses to be interviewed by police for the “criminal action” she will be placed under arrest.

Her children and family are also being harassed for their mother’s “crime.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/devout-uk-catholic-commentator-under-investigation-for-using-wrong-pronoun-in-tweet/

It's the UK.... another bastion of Euro-think...

Elessar
03-20-2019, 04:56 PM
Born male or female, end of discussion as far as I am concerned.

The rest is mental illness or poor parenting that leads to mental illness.

darin
03-21-2019, 02:19 AM
http://www.affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/Marblehead_Spirit_of_76_small.jpg

Noir
03-21-2019, 03:25 AM
We’ll see how the story plays out - but I find it hard to follow that farrows claims that she doesn’t know what she said is true. Susie Green is a known public figure when it comes to Transgender rights, and the comments that Farrow made (That Green illegally mutilated her child etc) don’t seem like the kinds of comments that easily forgotten.

A criminal? I don’t think so, no, but I don’t think she’s a particularly pleasant woman based on how she’s represented herself.

jimnyc
03-21-2019, 10:56 AM
We’ll see how the story plays out - but I find it hard to follow that farrows claims that she doesn’t know what she said is true. Susie Green is a known public figure when it comes to Transgender rights, and the comments that Farrow made (That Green illegally mutilated her child etc) don’t seem like the kinds of comments that easily forgotten.

A criminal? I don’t think so, no, but I don’t think she’s a particularly pleasant woman based on how she’s represented herself.

I'd be more concerned about the reactions to using a wrong pronoun. While perhaps can be insulting to some - no way should fines and/or jail be in the conversation.