PDA

View Full Version : Youtube bans man that 'outs' folks who use "stolen valor"

jimnyc
03-20-2019, 11:21 AM
This man should be applauded - not banned over stupid political issues. Shipley is a former Navy SEAL himself.

Why? Because he outed the indian guy who had the interaction with the Covington kids. And of course there were military claims aka lies.

---

YouTube Bans Navy SEAL Who Exposed Covington Activist

YouTube deplatformed a Navy Seal veteran whose Youtube channel showed him exposing fake veterans.

Retired Senior Chief Petty Officer Don Shipley used his channel, Buds131, to expose impostors claiming to be Navy SEALs. He helped expose Native-American activist Nathan Phillips of the Covington hoax as being a refrigerator mechanic for the USMC rather than a ”Recon Ranger” who fought in Vietnam as the media formerly reported.

Shipley’s YouTube account “Buds131” was reportedly banned by the platform for videos he had published years ago on the grounds of being “multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten." Shipley told PJ Media that his channel was put in YouTube Prison” for this, because “phony SEALs would cry to them about being posted.” He had been penalized for this by YouTube in the past for 6 months.

Shipley, however said he was suspicious that this latest deplatforming was done as an act of vengeance by liberal YouTube moderators for revealing information about Phillips. The controversial Covington figure while did serve in the military, but was a refrigerator repairman with three AWOLs. He did not do any fighting overseas.

“This time I was told/emailed I was banned from a video I had posted several years ago about a phony SEAL, but after several years I doubt that caused it,” he commented. “If you ask me, it was because I outed Nathan Philips [sic]. That Indian who masqueraded as a Vietnam vet,” adding that “THAT video got a lot of attention and a lot of big lawsuits pending from it.”

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/techwatch/alexander-hall/2019/03/20/youtube-bans-navy-seal-who-exposed-covington-activist

CSM
03-20-2019, 11:29 AM
No surprise here...

STTAB
03-20-2019, 12:32 PM
Well, it is THEIR company. Either we believe the government needs to stay out of forcing businesses to do business with people they don't want to do business with, or we don't.

icansayit
03-20-2019, 02:40 PM
I have personally spoken with Don Shipley (Senior Chief, RET). He solved the YOUTUBE ban by creating his own Channel.
We talked about a Phony Navy Chief....who was at one of Hillary's rally's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80VN0Vt69Y&ab_channel=Navymom22

Elessar
03-20-2019, 03:44 PM
Senior Chief Don Shipley is an honorable man. We spoke in chat a few times.

I turned a 'Stolen Valor' culprit to him.
Member said he was anything from a Gunnery SGT, Master Guns, to W-4, to LtCol in the Marines.
Said person never got past E-5 Sgt, and was booted from the Corps for unsuitability.
Stole my HS letter jacket, my State and Conference Championship Medals, and
all of my Blue and red ribbons from track meets.

My older brother. A lifelong poser who basks in the accomplishment of others
who stayed the road and progressed.

He posed as a Master Gunny SGT until I turned him in to an E-9 USCG Admin.

jimnyc
02-28-2022, 11:39 AM
Senior Chief Don Shipley is an honorable man. We spoke in chat a few times.

I turned a 'Stolen Valor' culprit to him.
Member said he was anything from a Gunnery SGT, Master Guns, to W-4, to LtCol in the Marines.
Said person never got past E-5 Sgt, and was booted from the Corps for unsuitability.
Stole my HS letter jacket, my State and Conference Championship Medals, and
all of my Blue and red ribbons from track meets.

My older brother. A lifelong poser who basks in the accomplishment of others
who stayed the road and progressed.

He posed as a Master Gunny SGT until I turned him in to an E-9 USCG Admin.

Oh man, I wish Elessar was back now. :(

I subscribed aka donated to Don Shipley at his extreme seal experience website. Also gets you access to his stolen valor videos, and a lot of his funny shit and hunting and what not. One helluva guy and one with honor and integrity & also one helluva navy seal apparently and appears to have also done a lot of training of seals.

Very interesting watching him bust these assholes. Gets many both in person or on the phone, and they all try the same shit before making up excuses to cover lies. Then comes in claims about stuff being classified, but personnel records would not be. So if you were a navy seal, and went through training, Don is one of the rare guys that could find out in seconds.

I had a blast watching some of his stuff so far. He also has a youtube channel called 'former buds 131' with some of his stuff.

Anyway, a lot of admiration for this guy after watching some stuff hence then the donations. I hope he keeps on getting these scumbags.

jimnyc
02-28-2022, 11:41 AM
Funny, I replied to Elessar by searching for posts with Shipley's name in it. Didn't even realize it was me who started this thread! I also watched the videos on his site about this crap from youtube. That's why he now is "former" buds 131, referring to his old channel.

fj1200
02-28-2022, 01:06 PM
Come on now, doxxing is a no-no... unless it's not. :rolleyes: