PDA

View Full Version : Fred Thompson Announcement

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 08:47 PM
On September 6, 2007, Fred Thompson will be announcing his intention to run for President of the United States with a webcast available to millions at www.imwithfred.com. The launch of the video will be followed by a five-day campaign tour through Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. On the evening of the 6th, there will also be a National House Party, during which there will be a conference call with Fred.

We enter this campaign in a strong position. Fred is consistently near the top in the polls, and conservatives across the country have put together the closest thing to a draft in recent presidential campaign history in an effort to bring about this day. The next few weeks will only serve to build upon those efforts, with house parties, visits to the early primary states, and a homecoming in Lawrenceburg, TN on the 15th. To view the dates and locations of Fred's bus tour, please click here, and check back soon for more information on attending one of these events.

By announcing via webcast, Fred is able to take his consistently mainstream conservative message directly to the voters, who are already responding to that message with a strong upwelling of grassroots support. The webcast and the following campaign tour will play to Fred’s strengths, a consistent record of conservatism, his ability to clearly spread his message, and his ability to work with and connect with Americans from all walks of life. Be apart of this historic occasion by signing up to host or attend a house party today.

Sincerely,

Bill Lacy
Manager, Friends of Fred Thompson, Inc.

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 07:31 AM
fred is cool. I really like huckabree, tancredo, and hunter :)

On September 6, 2007, Fred Thompson will be announcing his intention to run for President of the United States with a webcast available to millions at www.imwithfred.com. The launch of the video will be followed by a five-day campaign tour through Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. On the evening of the 6th, there will also be a National House Party, during which there will be a conference call with Fred.

We enter this campaign in a strong position. Fred is consistently near the top in the polls, and conservatives across the country have put together the closest thing to a draft in recent presidential campaign history in an effort to bring about this day. The next few weeks will only serve to build upon those efforts, with house parties, visits to the early primary states, and a homecoming in Lawrenceburg, TN on the 15th. To view the dates and locations of Fred's bus tour, please click here, and check back soon for more information on attending one of these events.

By announcing via webcast, Fred is able to take his consistently mainstream conservative message directly to the voters, who are already responding to that message with a strong upwelling of grassroots support. The webcast and the following campaign tour will play to Fred’s strengths, a consistent record of conservatism, his ability to clearly spread his message, and his ability to work with and connect with Americans from all walks of life. Be apart of this historic occasion by signing up to host or attend a house party today.

Sincerely,

Bill Lacy
Manager, Friends of Fred Thompson, Inc.

bullypulpit
09-02-2007, 09:13 AM
So Fred Thompson...The man who dumped his wife and kids when they became a liability...Who dated numerous Hollywood hotties...Who married a hottie that makes Playboy centerfolds look flat-chested, and is younger than his oldest daughter wants to represent the party of "family values". Does anyone appreciate the irony?

Pale Rider
09-02-2007, 09:33 AM
So Fred Thompson...The man who dumped his wife and kids when they became a liability...Who dated numerous Hollywood hotties...Who married a hottie that makes Playboy centerfolds look flat-chested, and is younger than his oldest daughter wants to represent the party of "family values". Does anyone appreciate the irony?

Seriously... fuck Thompson... and I'm a Republican. I have NO idea what all the sons a bitchin' HYPE about this guy is FOR!

OCA
09-02-2007, 09:35 AM
fred is cool. I really like huckabree, tancredo, and hunter :)

Huckabree! ROTFLMFAO!

Spell......spell.........

truthmatters
09-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Seriously... fuck Thompson... and I'm a Republican. I have NO idea what all the sons a bitchin' HYPE about this guy is FOR!

He is the new Neo con hope.

Pale Rider
09-02-2007, 10:10 AM
He is the new Neo con hope.

Who are the "neo cons?"

truthmatters
09-02-2007, 10:22 AM
http://tinyurl.com/24b5g8

It is a very interesting group of people who actually have their roots in some very interesting places.

Its in my feeling a cabal of people who wish to grab our country by the balls and force us to make them the leaders of the new one world order.

The Bush admin is full of many of the original participants and good old Tommy is their new boy.

Trigg
09-02-2007, 10:40 AM

I don't know anything about the man or what he stands for.

Pale Rider
09-02-2007, 10:55 AM
http://tinyurl.com/24b5g8

It is a very interesting group of people who actually have their roots in some very interesting places.

Its in my feeling a cabal of people who wish to grab our country by the balls and force us to make them the leaders of the new one world order.

I think from what you've just described, you perfectly described the far left.

truthmatters
09-02-2007, 11:08 AM
I think from what you've just described, you perfectly described the far left.

Funny you should say that , go look at the article and read about where their roots are.

Gunny
09-02-2007, 11:13 AM

Which means he obviously has better judgement than Bill Clinton, who went after some fat chick.

Pale Rider
09-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Funny you should say that , go look at the article and read about where their roots are.

No thanks... I got a Harley that needs riding. :bye1:

truthmatters
09-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Which means he obviously has better judgement than Bill Clinton, who went after some fat chick.

I guess you are right next time I have to hire a gigolo I will keep him in mind.

chesswarsnow
09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I really like Fred Thompson, seems like the best bet we have to retain *The White House*.
2. I am starting to look very strongly towards *Tom Tancredo* as his running mate.
3. Two tough dudes (John Wayne Like) on the, ( War On Islamic Aggressions), on one ticket would be fantastic!
4. We have to keep our eyes on *Evil Islamic Aggressiveness*
5. Otherwise they will influx America to a degree, we will regret allowing them in here in the first place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

09-02-2007, 11:33 AM
He has waited too long. Had he jumped in at the beginning of the summer like everyone thought, he would have had momentum. Now alot of the energy for him has died on. the newness is lost and I dont think he has alot to show for.

However, the fact that the biggest insult bully seems to have for him is the fact that he has an attractive wife tells me that he isnt exactly the weakest candidate out there.

Hey Bully, just so you know, marrying attractive women isnt really a negative.

bullypulpit
09-02-2007, 01:10 PM
He has waited too long. Had he jumped in at the beginning of the summer like everyone thought, he would have had momentum. Now alot of the energy for him has died on. the newness is lost and I dont think he has alot to show for.

However, the fact that the biggest insult bully seems to have for him is the fact that he has an attractive wife tells me that he isnt exactly the weakest candidate out there.

Hey Bully, just so you know, marrying attractive women isnt really a negative.

When you're robbing the cradle it is. However, Fred is but the latest in a string of mediocrities running for the '08 GOP nomination. This bunch of losers is about as inspiring as week old, Georgia dog-days of-summer, road-kill.

Pale Rider
09-02-2007, 06:16 PM
When you're robbing the cradle it is. However, Fred is but the latest in a string of mediocrities running for the '08 GOP nomination. This bunch of losers is about as inspiring as week old, Georgia dog-days of-summer, road-kill.

LOL.... that's nice.... and the dems are? Ppphhhtt.... less than the repubs!

Nobody's happy bully. :laugh: