PDA

View Full Version : Trump says John McCain put him in 'jeopardy' by giving dossier to FBI

jimnyc
03-20-2019, 03:49 PM
And yet folks are all over him because he condemned McCain & talked smack. I would have said much much worse. It's obvious what the intent was here with the failed dossier.

While some are condemning Trump's attacks on McCain, which I understand being his death was recent - I'm not sure if they see the severity to which the RINO was involved and set off.

---

Trump says John McCain put him in 'jeopardy' by giving dossier to FBI

President Donald Trump maintained his attacks on John McCain on Wednesday, accusing the late Republican Arizona senator of putting him in “jeopardy” with the FBI by giving the salacious and unverified Steele dossier to James Comey in late 2016.

At a speech in Ohio, Trump also faulted McCain for not contacting him after receiving the dossier, which was funded by the Clinton campaign and DNC.

“I’ll be honest with you, I’ve never liked him much,” Trump said of McCain, who passed away Aug. 25, 2018, after a battle with cancer.

“But there are certain reasons for it,” Trump continued.

“John McCain received the fake and phony dossier. You hear about the dossier? It was paid for by Crooked Hillary Clinton. And John McCain got it. He got it. And what did he do? He didn’t call me. He turned it over to the FBI hoping to put me in jeopardy.”

“That’s not the nicest thing to do,” Trump added, while also criticizing McCain for voting against a Republican-led effort to repeal Obamacare.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/20/trump-john-mccain-fbi-dossier/

Elessar
03-20-2019, 04:03 PM
I in this case, disagree.

McCain was a rare Senator that sought to work across the aisle with the opposition, not
the hardheaded tactics we see these days.

All we see now is both parties at loggerheads, stubborn and unwilling to work for
the betterment of OUR Nation.

John McCain was not a 'war hero' in my eyes, but he was a POW Hero.

Take that and chew on it

jimnyc
03-20-2019, 04:24 PM

McCain was a rare Senator that sought to work across the aisle with the opposition, not

All we see now is both parties at loggerheads, stubborn and unwilling to work for

Take that and chew on it

It's just that, IMO, he aligned himself with the left one too many times for my liking. Compromise is necessary, I've even been stating as much for the past few months about Trump and various agendas. Sometimes it's simply necessary. But he literally went with the left at times that royally pissed me off.

I salute the man for his military service. I can't possibly imagine what he went through as a POW. He IS a hero, IMO. As a person I like the man and sure would have loved to enjoy a beer and some stories with him. And on a personal note, that stuff weighs more to me than political crap. So know that I'm only commenting on his RINO history in congress.

Elessar
03-20-2019, 04:28 PM
It's just that, IMO, he aligned himself with the left one too many times for my liking. Compromise is necessary, I've even been stating as much for the past few months about Trump and various agendas. Sometimes it's simply necessary. But he literally went with the left at times that royally pissed me off.

I salute the man for his military service. I can't possibly imagine what he went through as a POW. He IS a hero, IMO. As a person I like the man and sure would have loved to enjoy a beer and some stories with him. And on a personal note, that stuff weighs more to me than political crap. So know that I'm only commenting on his RINO history in congress.

Understood.

Opinions are valid, even if they piss off friends.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-20-2019, 04:44 PM
Understood.

Opinions are valid, even if they piss off friends.

So true my friend, opinions are valid to the person giving their opinion, regardless of who agrees or disagrees.
In regards to McCain, my opinion is his military service, its merits--- do not negate what he became as a politician.
As a politician he was a lying , backstabbing and truly dishonorable azzhat.
One that sought the media spotlight by aligning himself with the dems far too often and even on important issues that the dems were dead wrong on!
So there is my very deeply heartfelt opinion of the man.
I will not let his military service give him - carte blanche, as that is what the media, the dems and the ever lying liberals do, IMHO.
Exactly what does one do or say about a person that later in life betrays all that they once stood for ?
My answer is, just say the truth.. -Tyr

icansayit
03-20-2019, 10:00 PM
His being a veteran has nothing to do with what he later became as a politician.

McCain made it his LAST DYING DEEDS to show his hatred for Trump, and, in doing so, as a RINO. McCain actually, and nearly slipped the boundaries of performing Traitorous Acts when he undermined a sitting President by sharing known, False documents in order to bring a sitting president Down.

I do feel sorry for McCain's daughter...whose duty is to defend her father, despite her knowing he wasn't as great as SHE and other's Wanted him to be remembered.

Even Benedict Arnold was honored as a Great Veteran...before he tried to Destroy George Washington

https://www.mountvernon.org/george-washington/the-revolutionary-war/benedict-arnold/

Personally, I must agree with President Trump on this. The Steele Dossier was meant to DESTROY, not only the President...but, as we all have been seeing....The anger, hatred, and stupidity of the Left who will never stop crying about their HERO.....Hillary...losing to someone unafraid to SPEAK THE TRUTH, no matter how sloppy he may sound...in person, or....ON TWITTER.

LongTermGuy
03-20-2019, 10:55 PM
​Was McCain really a good Veteran...and do "all" Veterans like him?

**There is a lot of stuff out there...Im sure many already know...but are afraid to say it....

What ever....

CSM
03-21-2019, 06:38 AM
It really is ironic how the left is massing it's forces in defense of McCain. Anyone remember what they said about him when he was running for POTUS??? I do....

STTAB
03-21-2019, 10:48 AM

Take that and chew on it

John McCain absolutely was a hero for what he endured in Vietnam

But he is also quite possibly the worst American to ever breathe a breath. Solid piece of shit

Trump however should have kept his name out of his mouth. The office of Presidency does need to have some decorum about it, and like him or hate him there is no denying that Trump has shit all over that decorum, and that isn't necessary.

icansayit
03-21-2019, 07:57 PM
It really is ironic how the left is massing it's forces in defense of McCain. Anyone remember what they said about him when he was running for POTUS??? I do....

The left, continually demonstrates the true meanings of Hypocrisy. A Mutually Accepted Liberal Standard of Lying, as well.

pete311
03-22-2019, 10:09 AM
You guys are still obsessed with the dossier when it's been public knowledge for almost a year it isn't what kick started the investigation.