PDA

View Full Version : Could easily be true

Abbey Marie
03-21-2019, 08:50 PM

Elessar
03-22-2019, 12:43 AM
Looks good!

If only our Congress was that smart.

Poland got virtually raped in WWII. liberals today do not recognize the existing threats.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-22-2019, 06:38 AM
Apparently Poland had leaders smart enough not to invite wolves into the hen house....
Kinda puts a huge damper on the dumb Pollock jokes doesnt it?
Truly sad that here in America these vermin are not recognized for what they and their cult truly are, IMHO.
Especially so since any decent research into Islam shows its, ---ENTIRE-- history. right up to today- reveals murder, rape, enslavement, savagery, war and extinction of its so-called -enemies.
Such truth is being hidden in our nation by groups that help and are allied with Islam.
The largest one being the treasonous democrat party..... --Tyr

Noir
03-22-2019, 07:21 AM
“Could easily be true”
Is it true though?

Personally I’d like to know what apparent terrorist attack happened in the North Sea?

Abbey Marie
03-22-2019, 11:24 AM
“Could easily be true”
Is it true though?

Personally I’d like to know what apparent terrorist attack happened in the North Sea?

What took you so long?

:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-22-2019, 11:51 AM
Btw technically, the fire-bombed Mebo II in the 70s could qualify. :cool:

pete311
03-22-2019, 11:56 AM
Poland does accept refugees from Muslim countries and it accepts refugees from Christian countries.
Poland only rejects EU *relocation procedure*.

Abbey Marie
03-22-2019, 12:03 PM
Poland does accept refugees from Muslim countries and it accepts refugees from Christian countries.
Poland only rejects EU *relocation procedure*.

I’m curious, do they “accept” them, which implies a procedure followed, or do they just let them storm or sneak their way in, unvetted?

Noir
03-22-2019, 12:50 PM
Btw technically, the fire-bombed Mebo II in the 70s could qualify. :cool:

Was the Mebo II firebombed in the North Sea?

Abbey Marie
03-22-2019, 12:51 PM

I believe so.

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 01:04 PM

Perhaps pirates? They have been ever-expanding and considered terrorists. A quick search shows some. Admittedly, I have no clue how bad, how many or anything beyond that, likely because I don't care.

But why harp on it?

Noir
03-22-2019, 01:11 PM
I believe so.

It was nothing to do with muslim terrorism
”On 17 May 1971, 48-year-old Norbert Jurgens, the advertising manager at Radio Veronica (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Veronica), was arrested and questioned by Dutch Police (http://www.politie.nl/), and the following day Veronica director Bull Verweij (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_Verweij)was also held. Verweij appeared on Netherlands television to tell how he had paid a man 12,000 guilders (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilders) (approximately £1,100) to force Mebo II (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mebo_II)into territorial waters. Once in the three-mile limit, the ship would have been liable to arrest or confiscation by creditors. In September 1971, all five suspects re-appeared in court, where it became clear how the plan had been developed and implemented. According to one of the three frogmen, Jan Plat, their motivation was money and adventure”

It was Dutchmen arguing over money.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_North_Sea_International

But why harp on it?

The creator of this image put a dot in the middle of the sea to imply Muslim terrorism took place there. The lack of credibility in that dot draws attention to the lack of credibility to the rest of the image. (That’s before you even get in to what’s apparently happened in the Bristol/Bath area which is apparently a hotbed of terrorism, in which I can recall exactly zero attacks, ever.)

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 01:14 PM
The creator of this image put a dot in the middle of the sea to imply Muslim terrorism took place there. The lack of credibility in that dot draws attention to the lack of credibility to the rest of the image. (That’s before you even get in to what’s apparently happened in the Bristol/Bath area which is apparently a hotbed of terrorism, in which I can recall exactly zero attacks, ever.)

No, not muslim attack - a TERROR attack. And if a ship was pirated or blwon up there, then that may qualify. How is that lack of credibility? Because you zone in on muslim and your brain forgets the rest. Whatevahs!

NightTrain
03-22-2019, 01:44 PM
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that there's a terrorist attack shown with no public info available.

We've known for a long time that European governments / LEOs routinely cover up muslim atrocities. How many rapes were covered up in the last couple of years? Can't have bad press like that getting out. That'd be racist.

Noir
03-22-2019, 01:50 PM
No, not muslim attack - a TERROR attack. And if a ship was pirated or blwon up there, then that may qualify. How is that lack of credibility? Because you zone in on muslim and your brain forgets the rest. Whatevahs!

If we’re talking just any terrorist attack (like setting fire to a boat) the entire map should be dots. No one in Poland has ever committed arson because of a money dispute?

But that aside I would like to know how you think a closed immigration policy stops domestic terrorism.

Noir
03-22-2019, 01:52 PM
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that there's a terrorist attack shown with no public info available.

We've known for a long time that European governments / LEOs routinely cover up muslim atrocities. How many rapes were covered up in the last couple of years? Can't have bad press like that getting out. That'd be racist.

The question then becomes how did the person who made this image come into possession of data that is not publicly available?

Also you fell into the same trap as me, apparently, because you //zoned in on Muslims// the OP isn’t anything to do with Muslims ya know...

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 01:57 PM
If we’re talking just any terrorist attack (like setting fire to a boat) the entire map should be dots. No one in Poland has ever committed arson because of a money dispute?

But that aside I would like to know how you think a closed immigration policy stops domestic terrorism.

I didn't say anything about domestic terrorism. I was just correcting your statement about the muslim attack was all. I stated none of the things you are questioning in my direction.

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 02:01 PM
The question then becomes how did the person who made this image come into possession of data that is not publicly available?

Also you fell into the same trap as me, apparently, because you //zoned in on Muslims// the OP isn’t anything to do with Muslims ya know...

He's also not speaking of anything specific, whereas you tried to apply "muslim attack" and then used that to call the credibility into question. And now don't go whining to someone else like this like a little bitch. You were wrong, simple as that.

NightTrain
03-22-2019, 02:03 PM

I don't know. I searched for the original appearance of this and failed, and it's been shared too many times to sort through it.

Obviously someone knew something not publicly available.

No, I considered an oddball non-muslim attack. Those do happen from time to time.

But anyone being honest will admit that 99%+ of terrorism is committed by those lovable muslims.

Noir
03-22-2019, 02:05 PM
I didn't say anything about domestic terrorism. I was just correcting your statement about the muslim attack was all. I stated none of the things you are questioning in my direction.

Well it’s all for nought - While the designer of the image was apparently able to decree the arson of a priate radio ship as being a terrorist attack in the 1970s (atleast that’s what seems to be the case) the did not feel the need to include a dot for this the time a nail bomb was planted on a polish train, by a polish national, in 2016.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Wrocław_attack

Shrug.

Abbey Marie
03-22-2019, 03:13 PM
It was nothing to do with muslim terrorism
”On 17 May 1971, 48-year-old Norbert Jurgens, the advertising manager at Radio Veronica (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Veronica), was arrested and questioned by Dutch Police (http://www.politie.nl/), and the following day Veronica director Bull Verweij (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_Verweij)was also held. Verweij appeared on Netherlands television to tell how he had paid a man 12,000 guilders (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilders) (approximately £1,100) to force Mebo II (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mebo_II)into territorial waters. Once in the three-mile limit, the ship would have been liable to arrest or confiscation by creditors. In September 1971, all five suspects re-appeared in court, where it became clear how the plan had been developed and implemented. According to one of the three frogmen, Jan Plat, their motivation was money and adventure”

It was Dutchmen arguing over money.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_North_Sea_International

You questioned any terrorism attack in the North Sea, not specifically Muslim terror attacks. No changing horses mid-stream. And I gave you one possibility. Plus the ship was fire-bombed at sea. That’s a terror attack.

And you are welcome for the history lesson. ;)

Abbey Marie
03-22-2019, 03:19 PM

Because when sensitive data is unavailable, the source of that data is widely published. :rolleyes:

Noir
03-22-2019, 03:22 PM
You questioned any terrorism attack in the North Sea, not specifically Muslim terror attacks. No changing horses mid-stream. Plus the ship was fire-bombed at sea. That’s a terror attack.

And you are welcome for the history lesson.

Okay, so - What did the fire-bombing of a ship in the 1970s have to do with Holland’s immigrantion policy?
Why was the planting of a nail bomb on a polish train in 2016 not considered a terrorist attack, and what does it have to do with immigration policy?

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 03:22 PM
How did we get the whole idea of this thread boiled down the one 'dot' out of tons? Any nitpick to take away the "credibility".

Funny that happens. Along with lack of condemnation of the overall problem. One would almost think, nah,.. defense? nevah!

Abbey Marie
03-22-2019, 03:27 PM
How did we get the whole idea of this thread boiled down the one 'dot' out of tons? Any nitpick to take away the "credibility".

Funny that happens. Along with lack of condemnation of the overall problem. One would almost think, nah,.. defense? nevah!

Noir is vegetarian (vegan?) and nit-picking conservative memes is his meat-substitute.
Shrug.

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 03:36 PM
Noir is vegetarian (vegan?) and nit-picking conservative memes is his meat-substitute.
Shrug.

Never see him pop up to condemn muslims in the endless threads when they commit atrocities.

Abbey starts a thread, which involves terror attacks, and evolved to discuss muslims of course, and noir appears like the sun does daily.

Now, question is, is it Abbey, or the muslims? Hmmmmm

High_Plains_Drifter
03-22-2019, 03:47 PM
Well, if I ever visit Europe, I know what country it'll be.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-22-2019, 04:26 PM
How many terror attacks were there in Europe BEFORE that ASS CLOWN MERKEL flooded it with muslims? Hmmm... ?

To deny the terror attacks AREN'T muslim inspired/carried out, is PURE IGNORANCE, and anyone doing so makes one a DUMBASS/LIAR.

Abbey Marie
03-22-2019, 04:31 PM
Never see him pop up to condemn muslims in the endless threads when they commit atrocities.

Abbey starts a thread, which involves terror attacks, and evolved to discuss muslims of course, and noir appears like the sun does daily.

Now, question is, is it Abbey, or the muslims? Hmmmmm

Jim, clearly I am just that fascinating. So much so, that even a thread title mildly stating only that it could be true, wasn’t enough to deter.

:coffee:

Any weekend plans? Nothing much here...

High_Plains_Drifter
03-22-2019, 04:36 PM
Jim, clearly I am just that fascinating. So much so, that even a thread title mildly stating only that it could be true, wasn’t enough to deter.

:coffee:

Any weekend plans? Nothing much here...
Every day is the weekend for me... I'm on a permanent vacation... :laugh:

Life is good.

NT'sGirl
03-22-2019, 05:48 PM
This was interesting.

https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/

Abbey Marie
03-22-2019, 10:21 PM
This was interesting.

https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/

:2up:

Noir
03-23-2019, 04:39 AM

Well that particular dot sticks out like a sore thumb because it’s in the middle of a sea, if that does not arouse your interest, fair enough.

But *ignoring that dot completely* why wasn’t a dot put in Poland for the terrorist attack reported there from 2016?

jimnyc
03-23-2019, 10:22 AM
Well that particular dot sticks out like a sore thumb because it’s in the middle of a sea, if that does not arouse your interest, fair enough.

But *ignoring that dot completely* why wasn’t a dot put in Poland for the terrorist attack reported there from 2016?

The totality of terror attacks arouses my interest more so than just focusing in on one event, out of thousands, to try and deny things and/or call the credibility into question.

The same as the folks who deny the thousands of attacks since 9/11 and look for ways to diminish those numbers.

As if 34,677 is any better than 34,678 :rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
03-23-2019, 11:48 AM
Every day is the weekend for me... I'm on a permanent vacation... :laugh:

Life is good.

My two cents- you shouldn’t move. I think Wisconsin is “your place” on this earth.

Abbey Marie
03-23-2019, 01:15 PM
The totality of terror attacks arouses my interest more so than just focusing in on one event, out of thousands, to try and deny things and/or call the credibility into question.

The same as the folks who deny the thousands of attacks since 9/11 and look for ways to diminish those numbers.

As if 34,677 is any better than 34,678 :rolleyes:

When there is overwhelming global evidence that your position is wrong, all that’s left is to nitpick.
Even to the level of a dot in the ocean.

jimnyc
03-23-2019, 01:21 PM
When there is overwhelming global evidence that your position is wrong, all that’s left is to nitpick.
Even to the level of a dot in the ocean.

Yup, same as the media today and the Mueller report. A total failure as to the "Trump and Russia collusion". But anything other than that is what they point at.

And... Never once start a thread to condemn muslim terrorism. Not one. Then, no more than backhanded types of "of course I don't support..." type of comments, but not even one unsolicited post in condemning the atrocities.

But the lady who dared have a quote... yeah, I didn't forget...

Come in and nitpick about one event out of thousands in order to... credibility? As if any credibility needs to be proven with muslim attacks?