PDA

View Full Version : No More Indictments Expected in Mueller Probe

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 10:27 AM
I feel nostalgic and want to go back to thoughts and words from some over this investigation, and just how wrong they were. But I won't. :)

So both congress and the Mueller probe will have come back with nothing, over years of investigating. Will that stop most democrats? Of course not!

---

No More Indictments Expected in Mueller Probe

The democrats fantasy of impeaching Trump is dead

For over two years now, the radical left has convinced itself that Donald Trump wasn’t a fairly elected president, that he and his campaign colluded with Russia, who somehow managed to change votes and pull off an unexpected victory on Election Day 2016. If anyone could find evidence of collusion, it was special counsel Mueller, with unlimited resources, and an army of anti-Trump investigators.

But liberals who have been chomping at the bit waiting for Mueller to come to their rescue and give cause for Trump’s impeachment and criminal prosecution should be bracing themselves to be hugely disappointed. According to a recent report, no more indictments are expected as part of the Mueller probe, according to ABC News.

There's no shortage of speculation on special counsel Robert M ueller’s report, much of it totally uninformed.
But we don't need to speculate on the scope – the man who appointed Mueller has already given us a potential road map on what to expect from the special counsel.

The bottom line: Do not expect a harsh condemnation of President Donald Trump or any of his associates if they have not been charged with crimes.

The road map comes in the form a little-noticed 12-page letter written by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last June to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/no-more-indictments-expected-in-mueller-probe/

pete311
03-22-2019, 10:37 AM
1. "Sources familiar"? Sure sounds like it's anonymous. I know how you guys feel about that. Now it's ok?
2. Pelosi said a couple weeks back she is not for impeachment
3. The Mueller report has not been released yet

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 10:47 AM
1. "Sources familiar"? Sure sounds like it's anonymous. I know how you guys feel about that. Now it's ok?
2. Pelosi said a couple weeks back she is not for impeachment
3. The Mueller report has not been released yet

Shall I also post articles of where LEADERS state they expect a nothingburger, a dud - THEIR words?

Yup, not released yet, but I still see you're holding out hope - after you were one of those declaring him more or less guilty from the beginning. And I know all of you liberals HOPED and PRAYED for 2 years that he would find something on Trump. But he didn't, and I took that stance from day one, and still do. :) :)

STTAB
03-22-2019, 10:56 AM
Jimmy, even dunces like Pete knew the whole Trump/Russia thing was made up from the beginning. It was so obviously nothing but a ploy to entangle the Trump Administration from the beginning.

I wouldn't doubt that Putin himself was behind the dossier, I mean he's been the real winner here all along, he got exactly what he wanted. A divided USG.

pete311
03-22-2019, 10:56 AM
Shall I also post articles of where LEADERS state they expect a nothingburger, a dud - THEIR words?

Yup, not released yet, but I still see you're holding out hope - after you were one of those declaring him more or less guilty from the beginning. And I know all of you liberals HOPED and PRAYED for 2 years that he would find something on Trump. But he didn't, and I took that stance from day one, and still do. :) :)

No one but the DOJ knows anything. I'm not out making judgments one way or another unlike you. There are enough investigations to show Trump and the people around him are abusing their positions. As long as the economy is good, right?

pete311
03-22-2019, 10:58 AM
Jimmy, even dunces like Pete knew the whole Trump/Russia thing was made up from the beginning. It was so obviously nothing but a ploy to entangle the Trump Administration from the beginning.

I wouldn't doubt that Putin himself was behind the dossier, I mean he's been the real winner here all along, he got exactly what he wanted. A divided USG.

34 indictments so far. How many indictments for Benghazi. I'll wait.

STTAB
03-22-2019, 11:00 AM
34 indictments so far. How many indictments for Benghazi. I'll wait.

NONE of those indictments had anything to do with "collusion with Russia" and Benghazi was not investigated by the Justice Department you dishonest stupid dumb fuck. Oh and before you even begin, I think Congressional hearings on ANYTHING are a complete waste of time and resources, and that includes the multiple investigations into Benghazi so you're stupid child like response of "they started it" won't work on me any better than when my children do it about one of their siblings.

pete311
03-22-2019, 11:00 AM
NONE of those indictments had anything to do with "collusion with Russia" and Benghazi was not investigated by the Justice Department you dishonest stupid dumb fuck. Oh and before you even begin, I think Congressional hearings on ANYTHING are a complete waste of time and resources, and that includes the multiple investigations into Benghazi so you're stupid child like response of "they started it" won't work on me any better than when my children do it about one of their siblings.

Read the mandate stupid dumb fuck.

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 11:10 AM
No one but the DOJ knows anything. I'm not out making judgments one way or another unlike you. There are enough investigations to show Trump and the people around him are abusing their positions. As long as the economy is good, right?

I'm making a judgement as I believed him from day one - and I saw the attacks and lies from day one.

And there is a LOT LOT more going great than just the economy. Of course folks looking to see Trump fail, wanting him to fail, will of course think all sucks.

I checked, and oddly, couldn't find a single thread you started in 8 years under Obama to condemn ANY actions from ANY individual on the left. That's kinda odd, IMO.

Ok, no it's not actually.

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 11:15 AM

Crimes on the left are ok and not even condemned. They're allowed in fact. And CERTAINLY supported by the left and those who support them and any wrongdoing they may do. Their own words and lack of prove that.

Mueller was a waste. They will all agree and move the FG posts now, but they ALL thought and stated that Trump was in bed with Putin and all other kinds of Russia collusion BS. They have slowly but surely forgetting exactly about that, and bringing up anything to justify that nothing has been found, nor anything found from the congress critters who wanted him in jail.

"Hillary will be our next president" ----- "Let me tell you this right now, Donald Trump will never be president"

And here we go, the lame report is dying down - and 2024 still looks a long way off. Gonna be quite some time for the haters!! :laugh:

STTAB
03-22-2019, 11:16 AM
Read the mandate stupid dumb fuck.

I just read it, zero convictions or plea deals related to anything in the mandate.

And being called a dumb fuck by the likes of you doesn't have nearly the sting you had hoped it would. Fact is , my IQ is likely 40 points higher than yours at a minimum.

pete311
03-22-2019, 11:19 AM
I just read it, zero convictions or plea deals related to anything in the mandate.

And being called a dumb fuck by the likes of you doesn't have nearly the sting you had hoped it would. Fact is , my IQ is likely 40 points higher than yours at a minimum.

then I guess you missed section b:1,2,3

people obsessed with their own intelligence are pathetic. you can be rainman for all I care, get over yourself.

STTAB
03-22-2019, 11:31 AM
then I guess you missed section b:1,2,3

people obsessed with their own intelligence are pathetic. you can be rainman for all I care, get over yourself.

I missed nothing Pete. If I investigated you for long enough I'd find something. Does that justify the investigation? No it doesn't.

Also, Wapner is on at 4.

jimnyc
03-22-2019, 11:36 AM
I missed nothing Pete. If I investigated you for long enough I'd find something. Does that justify the investigation? No it doesn't.

Also, Wapner is on at 4.

I buy my underwear at K-mart.