PDA

View Full Version : Do What Again?

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Admit it, darrin, dmp. You are so afraid of me that you ban me again, again and again. You can’t answer simple questions and you can’t comprehend simple observations.

Your silliness belies your authority. A conversation that began to create awareness offended you so that you close the jamm and ban me?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!!??!?!??!!?!?!!?!?!

You have a problem with me, spit it out and end all this banning and otherwise cowardness that you demonstrate!!!!!!!

How about this?!?!?!?!??! http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=6459 I can link many others equally as intellectually offensive.

I could have discussed all this with you privately but you banned me and subsequently closed my pm account with you. What a shithead!!!!!!!!!!!! I could also have reported you to the owner of this forum but I choose to address the conflict head on and rely on my own facility to expose fear mongering and abuse of moderation power by YOU.

Maybe this is more polite? What and why do you fear so much? Religiously speaking, my Lord teaches me to ignore fear and react as strongly as I expect Him to take on the powers that be. In other words, I’ll get eaten by a lion before I bow to your senseless admonitions .

Will you ban me even once again? Probably, knowing how fearful you are but I will deal with that as it happens or not.. My American military experience has taught me to always have a plan B, C and on contingencies plans D, E and so on. You are still only aggravating my plan A. Are you scared enough yet?

If your banning of me helps you to cream your jeans then you are no less at least worse than your Reich wing compatriots. Most of them would rather a continued discussion if only for entertainment.

My purpose here is simple truth and you demonstrate that you can’t handle the truth.

08-31-2007, 01:51 AM
you know, you reall are dumb arent you?

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 01:58 AM
Admit it, darrin, dmp. You are so afraid of me that you ban me again, again and again. You can’t answer simple questions and you can’t comprehend simple observations.

Your silliness belies your authority. A conversation that began to create awareness offended you so that you close the jamm and ban me?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!!??!?!??!!?!?!!?!?!

You have a problem with me, spit it out and end all this banning and otherwise cowardness that you demonstrate!!!!!!!

How about this?!?!?!?!??! http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=6459 I can link many others equally as intellectually offensive.

I could have discussed all this with you privately but you banned me and subsequently closed my pm account with you. What a shithead!!!!!!!!!!!! I could also have reported you to the owner of this forum but I choose to address the conflict head on and rely on my own facility to expose fear mongering and abuse of moderation power by YOU.

Maybe this is more polite? What and why do you fear so much? Religiously speaking, my Lord teaches me to ignore fear and react as strongly as I expect Him to take on the powers that be. In other words, I’ll get eaten by a lion before I bow to your senseless admonitions .

Will you ban me even once again? Probably, knowing how fearful you are but I will deal with that as it happens or not.. My American military experience has taught me to always have a plan B, C and on contingencies plans D, E and so on. You are still only aggravating my plan A. Are you scared enough yet?

If your banning of me helps you to cream your jeans then you are no less at least worse than your Reich wing compatriots. Most of them would rather a continued discussion if only for entertainment.

My purpose here is simple truth and you demonstrate that you can’t handle the truth.

Congradulations dipshit you have managed to break almost every rule on this board tonight. The only thing I haven't seen you do is talk about someones family but I am sure that will happen before the night is over..........

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 02:05 AM
Atleast if your going to be a dickhead like this put it in the Steel Cage dipshit.

Psychoblues
08-31-2007, 02:09 AM
Now, that's a thought.

Atleast if your going to be a dickhead like this put it in the Steel Cage dipshit.

I don't think it ever occurred to the moderators to relegate threads that they didn't agree with to the steel cage. But, that's an administration problem and nothing for you or me to worry with.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 02:12 AM
Now, that's a thought.

I don't think it ever occurred to the moderators to relegate threads that they didn't agree with to the steel cage. But, that's an administration problem and nothing for you or me to worry with.

Leave the staff out of it dipshit, you are just digging yourself a bigger grave then you already have but I guess your to stupid to realize that.:slap:

Psychoblues
08-31-2007, 02:31 AM
I didn't think I would ever say this, but just how far past grammar school did you go?

Leave the staff out of it dipshit, you are just digging yourself a bigger grave then you already have but I guess your to stupid to realize that.:slap:

If you went much past the 6th grade I don't think you paid any attention to it.

If that is not insulting enough for you I have more in store for you and it is all completely honest and easily documented!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 02:40 AM
I didn't think I would ever say this, but just how far past grammar school did you go?

If you went much past the 6th grade I don't think you paid any attention to it.

If that is not insulting enough for you I have more in store for you and it is all completely honest and easily documented!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest you bring it out now as I don't think you will have much of a chance to after tonight................

Psychoblues
08-31-2007, 02:51 AM
Don't flatter yourself.

I suggest you bring it out now as I don't think you will have much of a chance to after tonight................

I asked you for some quotes and links that indicate any dishonesty on my part. You failed to deliver them. You suck, nm, and I ain't the first here to say that.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 02:53 AM
Don't flatter yourself.

I asked you for some quotes and links that indicate any dishonesty on my part. You failed to deliver them. You suck, nm, and I ain't the first here to say that.

Jesus Christ Man ive given them to you twice now read the conversation history Mr. Lying Hipocrit.

jimnyc
08-31-2007, 06:06 AM
I could also have reported you to the owner of this forum but I choose to address the conflict head on and rely on my own facility to expose fear mongering and abuse of moderation power by YOU.

Psycho, I suggest you stick with contacting me rather than repetitively breaking the rules. You know I like you and you know I'll defend you, but you're on your own once you decide to break the rules every time you come back. You know how to reach me if you want to discuss.

darin
08-31-2007, 08:59 AM
I REALLY would like to know what "closed my pm account with you" means. Somebody send me a PM and tell me. :)

AND you spelled my name wrong.