PDA

View Full Version : Conway Calls on Liberal Hack Adam Schiff to Resign “Immediately"

jimnyc
03-25-2019, 09:58 AM
Considering his words, as he reported to the American people factually, that a crime did in fact happen. He didn't give an opinion, or update solely on what he knew - he gave a factual conclusion for a very long time. As did many others. Worst being John Brennan. While I agree with her, it'll never happen. In fact, you won't even see him say he was wrong, he's tripling down.

---

Kellyanne Conway Calls on Liberal Hack Adam Schiff to Resign “Immediately”

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway went on FOX and Friends on Monday to gloat following the exoneration of President Donald Trump, his campaign and family in the corrupt Mueller witch hunt.

During the conversation Kellyanne WENT OFF on liberal hack Adam Schiff who insisted he had proof of Trump collusion with Russia.

Schiff was lying and continued to spread this lie for two years.

Kellyanne Conway called on Schiff to “resign immediately!”

Right on!

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/boom-kellyanne-conway-calls-on-liberal-hack-adam-schiff-to-resign-immediately-video/

STTAB
03-25-2019, 11:40 AM
I think Schiff, and a few other high ranking people like Brennan etc, should be charged with treason.

jimnyc
03-25-2019, 02:53 PM
And here is mostly why he should go. He continued to speak of FACTS to the American people and as far as to say he has seen proof. Repeatedly stated he has seen it. He is full of shit.

---

Republicans Escalate Calls For Adam Schiff’s Resignation. Here Are His Most Blatant Claims About Collusion.

Nearly two years to the day after Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) read into the Congressional record unverified and salacious allegations about Russian collusion from the now discredited “Trump Dossier,” senior Republicans are calling for his resignation.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) on Monday demanded an apology from Schiff and for the California Democrat to resign from his position as the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

"[Schiff] owes the American public an apology," McCarthy said, according to Politico. "Schiff has met the standard that he has imposed on other members of Congress of when they should step back from their positions. He has exceeded that standard, and there is no question he should step down from the Intel chairmanship."

Also on Monday, White House adviser Kellyanne Conway said Schiff “ought to resign today” over his continued insistence that President Donald Trump would “be impeached or indicted.”

“He ought to resign today,” Conway said. “He’s been on every TV show 50 times a day for practically the last two years, promising Americans that this president would either be impeached or indicted.”

“Adam Schiff should resign. He has no right as somebody who has been peddling a lie, day after day after day, unchallenged and not under oath,” she continued. “Somebody should have put him under oath and said ‘you have evidence, where is it?'”

Donald Trump Jr. had earlier asked if Schiff should “face any repercussions for the lies?”

“Its not trolling when you're right. #fullofSchiff has been flagrantly lying to the American people & slandering POTUS & me for years for airtime. Should he not face any repercussions for the lies?” Trump tweeted, including an article about him “trolling” Schiff over Mueller’s report.

Schiff has, for more than two years, been claiming to have evidence that Trump conspired with Russians to steal the 2016 election.

1. On Sunday, Schiff told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that there was “significant evidence of collusion,” even though the special counsel determined there was “no evidence that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired with the Russians to influence the election, despite offers by the Russians to do so.”

2. In March 2018, Schiff wrote in his “Minority Views” response to the Republican-led House Intelligence investigation into Russian collusion (which also found no collusion) that the committee’s “findings are misleading and unsupported by the facts and the investigative record.”

3. In February 2018, Schiff claimed there was “ample evidence” that Trump colluded with Russia. He was speaking at a breakfasted hosted by the Christian Science Monitor when he said: "There is already, in my view, ample evidence in the public domain on the issue of collusion if you're willing to see it.”

4. In March 2017, Schiff said on “Meet the Press” that there was “circumstantial evidence of collusion” and “direct evidence… of deception.”

5. Also in March 2017, and just a few days after simply saying there was “circumstantial evidence,” Schiff told MSNBC that there was “more than circumstantial evidence” – and he had seen it.

Schiff has, as Conway mentioned, made numerous appearances on TV over the past few years to claim that Trump colluded with the Russians. He has offered no evidence other than what was already known and apparently dismissed by the Mueller investigation to back up his claims.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45072/republicans-escalate-calls-adam-schiffs-ashe-schow

STTAB
03-25-2019, 03:04 PM
The problem is the morons like Schiff know that there is absolutely no penalty for their lies. It doesn't matter what he says or does he will be reelected, as will morons like Maxine Waters, and Elijah Cummings, and Mark Warner, etc etc etc.

Adam Schiff attempted to collude with the Ukranians for political gain. Where is the investigation into HIM?

High_Plains_Drifter
03-25-2019, 05:28 PM
You guys are spelling it wrong... it's ScHITt.

And I just watched a 30 minute long press briefing with Lindsay Graham, and he's saying there will be another SC appointed to look into... THE OTHER SIDE.

Now if the republican party doesn't have their mojo freakin' going NOW, then they NEVER WILL. They need to absolutely go on a HEAD HUNT for ALL those involved in this COLLUSION WITCH HUNT and PUT PEOPLE in JAIL. Send a message to the dems that they shouldn't forget for decades, that if you try and unseat another republican president with such salacious means, you're going DOWN. See... they DID think Hitlery was going to win, and had she won, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE EVER SEEN DAYLIGHT. It would have ALL been SWEPT UNDER THE RUG. I think the democrat party is just simply PURE CORRUPT HUMAN FILTH. They are the party of TRASH. Every PERVERT, every corrupt POS, every ANTI AMERICAN piece of garbage, that's your DEMOCRATS. They must truly HATE America, because everything they do is BAD for America, our constitution, our laws, our heritage, our history, our national identity and our sovereignty.

Thing is now, this is GREAT for the republicans, because this will be playing out right up to the 2020 midterms, and if they can't take back the house, hold the senate and reelect our great president, then there's something very, VERY wrong.

Russ
03-25-2019, 05:49 PM
From the Adam Schiff school of making public statements, I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I've seen absolute proof from Congressional records that Adam Schiff has committed treason, and should be thrown in jail and shot. I've also seen many documents proving that Adam Schiff is a pedophile, is deeply involved in human trafficking, and is personally responsible for World War II.

I repeat - absolute proof. There is no question. Proof. :salute: