PDA

View Full Version : Obstruction without a crime

jimnyc
03-25-2019, 11:26 AM
Many leftists are now going to push harder for more investigations and somehow applying the obstruction of justice BS. Yeah, I know Pete, this is what you'll run with and all that is left. But it won't fly, it never did. Talking smack about a garbage witch hunt won't amount to obstruction. And guess what? Have a great time and good luck trying to prosecute someone without an actual crime to have obstructed. And THAT is why it took little time for Barr and Rosenstein to say they weren't pursuing charges on that one.

So yes, it IS a total exoneration. But I wanted a different thread for this one, since I know that's all the left can and will run with, and to show how much BS it is right from the get go.

There NEVER was a crime, except perhaps by the left with illegal warrants and EVERYTHING that lead from their attempt to rig the election in the favor of Hillary. Investigate at the very least. This entire waste of time WAS based on the crap that started with a Hillary paid for dossier...

STTAB
03-25-2019, 11:38 AM
I don't think Trump broke any laws, but just as a matter of law, certainly a person can obstruct justice in a case where they hadn't violated the law to begin with. Happens all the time actually.