PDA

View Full Version : Biden or Sanders

jimnyc
03-25-2019, 11:36 AM
I heard that apparently even a Fox News poll had them both polled as beating Trump in 2020.

Who would anyone rather see win the primary and run against him? And in the long run, how well do you see their chances. And why?

High_Plains_Drifter
03-25-2019, 06:45 PM
I heard that apparently even a Fox News poll had them both polled as beating Trump in 2020.
I have a better chance of WINNING THE POWERBALL Wednesday than that POLL, even a fox poll, which has been making a HARD turn to the LEFT, than believing that poll is accurate.

First fox suspends the judge for simply stating the obvious, then they hire that pie faced, purple haired cheater leftist IDIOT Brazile, and Hannity peddles her ass out FIRST THING, and then we find out they've hired RINO Ryan on their board of directors. Yeah, don't expect much help from fox news come 2020 President Trump.

I have DELETED fox news, along with all the other democrat propaganda wing channels, out of my cable TV guide. Fuck 'em.

LongTermGuy
03-25-2019, 09:00 PM
I have a better chance of WINNING THE POWERBALL Wednesday than that POLL, even a fox poll, which has been making a HARD turn to the LEFT, than believing that poll is accurate.

First fox suspends the judge for simply stating the obvious, then they hire that pic faced, purple haired cheater leftist IDIOT Brazile, and Hannity peddles her ass out FIRST THING, and then we find out they've hired RINO Ryan on their board of directors. Yeah, don't expect much help from fox news come 2020 President Trump.

I have DELETED fox news, along with all the other democrat propaganda wing channels, out of my cable TV guide. Fuck 'em.

Tucker.... Hannity...Laura Ingram ...... shows I still watch...Pro Trump and American....(Still)

SassyLady
03-25-2019, 11:21 PM

Who would anyone rather see win the primary and run against him? And in the long run, how well do you see their chances. And why?

I don't see either of them being nominated. The Dems will shame themselves out of having an old white man in the race.

darin
03-26-2019, 05:03 AM
Would imagine Hillary running in 2020 with Obama as her vice president.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-26-2019, 08:49 AM
Doesn't matter who they run, or what poll says whatever, there's not a demtard yet that's surfaced that can beat Trump in a FAIR election... emphasis on FAIR.

LongTermGuy
03-27-2019, 08:59 PM
The are all stupid....suicidal ....

What an absolute fool!!Biden: ‘White Man‘s Culture‘ Has ‘Got to Change‘

......Says the old white guy...

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1110758324465602565/CqCmPq0j?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=aqonFjYjAGM