PDA

View Full Version : Omar Speaks At Radical CAIR Conference, Tells Crowd To ‘Raise Hell....

High_Plains_Drifter
03-25-2019, 05:58 PM
... Make People Uncomfortable’

--------------

Can't put into words just how much I hate this little muslim witch. If I did, I'd probably get myself in trouble. But if what this little steaming pile of rancid goat shit is saying isn't TREASON, or at the least SEDITION, then WHAT IS?

Tell me @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821), do YOU support this DEMOCRAT and what she's saying?

========

Omar Speaks At Radical CAIR Conference, Tells Crowd To ‘Raise Hell, Make People Uncomfortable’

During her speech at the CAIR conference in Los Angeles, embattled freshman Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar (MN) called on the predominantly Islamic crowd to “raise hell.”

She then went a step further, claiming Muslims have been treated as second-class citizens in America and now it’s time to “make people uncomfortable.”

Claim Your FREE ‘Make America Great Again” Hat While Supplies Last

No joke. Those are her actual words.

Check this out…

From The Blaze:
Controversial freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) encouraged some 400 Los Angeles-area Muslims Saturday to “raise hell” and stand defiant in the face of what she characterized as rampant discrimination against the Muslim community.

Omar’s comments came during a fundraising event for the Los Angeles chapter of the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations. She was one of several keynote speakers.

Omar said, “I say raise hell, make people uncomfortable. Because here’s the truth. For far too long, we have lived with the discomfort of living as second class citizens, and frankly I’m tired of it and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it.”

More + video here: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-omar-speaks-at-radical-cair-conference-tells-crowd-to-raise-hell-make-people-uncomfortable/?utm_source=realjack&utm_medium=twitter

KarlMarx
03-25-2019, 07:31 PM
That towel head has the audacity to accuse others of divided loyalties when she is fund raising for CAIR, a branch of Hamas.

Article I of her impeachment should read “giving aid aid and comfort to America’s enemies”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STTAB
03-26-2019, 12:02 PM
If I were Bill Barr I would be investigating her for immigration fraud. She married her own fucking brother and then divorced him once he was in the country.