PDA

View Full Version : CNN Jeff Zucker says they "only reported facts" on Russia collusion

jimnyc
03-26-2019, 01:22 PM
Oh my. Talk about your delusional. I could have proven many ways they reported LIES and anonymous BS all along. Does he really believe what he's peddling? Saying this just to save their reputation? Pitiful.

"despite a series of reporting errors" - <---- yeah, those errors were LIES.

---

Did CNN 'report the facts' on Russian collusion? Jeff Zucker thinks so

CNN President Jeff Zucker is justifying his network’s role in amplifying the Russian collusion conspiracy theory despite the series of reporting errors made by CNN reporters throughout the ordeal.

In an interview with The New York Times published Tuesday, Zucker said he is “entirely comfortable” with the way CNN covered allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government to steal the 2016 presidential election.

“We are not investigators. We are journalists, and our role is to report the facts as we know them, which is exactly what we did,” Zucker said. “A sitting president’s own Justice Department investigated his campaign for collusion with a hostile nation. That’s not enormous because the media says so. That’s enormous because it’s unprecedented.”

While Zucker claims his network only dealt in the facts, their track record on the Russia probe tells a different story.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/26/jeff-zucker-cnn-russia-facts/

Elessar
03-26-2019, 05:12 PM
Oh my. Talk about your delusional. I could have proven many ways they reported LIES and anonymous BS all along. Does he really believe what he's peddling? Saying this just to save their reputation? Pitiful.

"despite a series of reporting errors" - <---- yeah, those errors were LIES.

---

Did CNN 'report the facts' on Russian collusion? Jeff Zucker thinks so

CNN President Jeff Zucker is justifying his network’s role in amplifying the Russian collusion conspiracy theory despite the series of reporting errors made by CNN reporters throughout the ordeal.

In an interview with The New York Times published Tuesday, Zucker said he is “entirely comfortable” with the way CNN covered allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government to steal the 2016 presidential election.

“We are not investigators. We are journalists, and our role is to report the FACTS as we know them, which is exactly what we did,” Zucker said. “A sitting president’s own Justice Department investigated his campaign for collusion with a hostile nation. That’s not enormous because the media says so. That’s enormous because it’s unprecedented.”

While Zucker claims his network only dealt in the facts, their track record on the Russia probe tells a different story.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/26/jeff-zucker-cnn-russia-facts/

He is full of shit. CNN reported what were rumors, opinions, and speculation which are a far cry from FACTS!

Russ
03-26-2019, 05:26 PM

This makes me think of how Charles Manson was unrepentant about all those murders he committed. Or how Adolph Hitler was fine with how he acted during WWII and the Holocaust. Jeff Zucker belongs right there with those guys. All three are crazy fanatics.

Abbey Marie
03-26-2019, 07:40 PM
He is full of shit. CNN reported what were rumors, opinions, and speculation which are a far cry from FACTS!

And they did so relentlessly.

Elessar
03-27-2019, 12:53 AM
Pretty Eye-Opening.

"Just report facts"?

My Ass!

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/31/cnn-list-bungled-reporting-fake-news/

High_Plains_Drifter
03-27-2019, 06:12 AM
Sometimes these leftist will spew some of the most outrageous bull shit on the planet, and I just wonder to myself, how many people are really buying that garbage?

Why would anyone still be watching CNN? I think they should have their FCC broadcast license revoked, and include PMSnbc.

jimnyc
03-27-2019, 06:21 AM
Sometimes these leftist will spew some of the most outrageous bull shit on the planet, and I just wonder to myself, how many people are really buying that garbage?

Why would anyone still be watching CNN? I think they should have their FCC broadcast license revoked, and include PMSnbc.

I truly think that some of them repeat the same crap over and over and over and over that they probably start believing their own lies. And yep, that stuff happens in reality. Then you have those that downright hate him and will see and find negative shit in everything he does, and report as such, even if anonymous and/or they may know it's not true. And while CNN was the worst, with MSNBC sliding into a close 2nd - as you know - there are many many more of them involved.