PDA

View Full Version : White People Get OUT!

Pale Rider
08-31-2007, 12:39 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Hw1CzOhnis"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Hw1CzOhnis" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 12:54 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Hw1CzOhnis"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Hw1CzOhnis" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

That is one of the reasons I have a Tazer on order and will be carrying it where ever I go. You should do the same Pale. They are completly legal to own here in Nevada and carry with you and conceal.

Pale Rider
08-31-2007, 12:59 AM
That is one of the reasons I have a Tazer on order and will be carrying it where ever I go. You should do the same Pale. They are completly legal to own here in Nevada and carry with you and conceal.

Ta' hell with a tazer. If I can't take 'em with my fists, then I need a gun.

White America is under attack. There's been a black on white war going for decades, but now this new mexican invasion. People better wake up. It's here. It's real, and it's going to knock on your door one day soon. You better be ready.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 01:02 AM

White America is under attack. There's been a black on white war going for decades, but now this new mexican invasion. People better wake up. It's here. It's real, and it's going to knock on your door one day soon. You better be ready.

Yea but those assholes don't fight fair, a Tazer would even the playing field.

Pale Rider
08-31-2007, 01:04 AM

I'm 195 pounds of solid muscle. If you can deck me, then like I said, I need a pistol, I'm going to shoot your ass. Fuck a tazer.

What we need to do is reorganize the state militias. When the invaders are running the government, then it's time to clean house.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 01:05 AM
I'm 195 pounds of solid muscle. If you can deck me, then like I said, I need a pistol, I'm going to shoot your ass. Fuck a tazer.

Yea but them jump you like 20 on one................

Pale Rider
08-31-2007, 01:08 AM
Yea but them jump you like 20 on one................

That just ain't gonna happen. If I'm confronting a pack of illegals on the rampage, I'll have my army with me.

Like I said... "STATE MALITIA."

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 01:10 AM
That just ain't gonna happen. If I'm confronting a pack of illegals on the rampage, I'll have my army with me.

This is the reason we need Tancredo in office. Since you have the link to that thread you should forward it to them, that is something that would definatly work in their favor.

Oh yea, we do have a Minute Man group here in Nevada you should check out.:salute:

Pale Rider
08-31-2007, 01:14 PM
Oh yea, we do have a Minute Man group here in Nevada you should check out.:salute:

A state malitia is something totally different, and as far as I know, it's legal. I'm going to look into it further for Nevada and the rest of the country.

If our law makers and law enforcers are just going to ignore the illegal invasion, then it's going to come down to us citizens taking the law into our own hands.

truthmatters
08-31-2007, 01:22 PM
I agree these people are racist scum and I would proudly stand in the street and tell them so would you?

Yurt
08-31-2007, 04:23 PM
I agree these people are racist scum and I would proudly stand in the street and tell them so would you?

ambigious as to "people" and would you really?

truthmatters
08-31-2007, 04:27 PM
ambigious as to "people" and would you really?

I was answering a post and yes I would.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 04:40 PM
A state malitia is something totally different, and as far as I know, it's legal. I'm going to look into it further for Nevada and the rest of the country.

If our law makers and law enforcers are just going to ignore the illegal invasion, then it's going to come down to us citizens taking the law into our own hands.

The Minute Men are legal here in Nevada. You can goto their website and sign up for their weekly updates.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 05:02 PM

Awwww Obama just called me a racist and sent me a negative rep for this post, how was this racist? :laugh2: Someone needs to explain to him when your in the negatives and you neg someone that it doesnt take any points off...........

Yurt
08-31-2007, 05:50 PM
We do the effing work and take care of the children!!!!!!!!!!

And who pays you?????

No one is forcing you take the job. Go away. Go hock fake jesus statutes at the border brownboy.

Honestly, this is sick, imagine a video where a white person did the same thing.

I challenge libs to defend this. If not, cool. Then on this issue, we are on the same team.

Yurt
08-31-2007, 05:51 PM
Awwww Obama just called me a racist and sent me a negative rep for this post, how was this racist? :laugh2: Someone needs to explain to him when your in the negatives and you neg someone that it doesnt take any points off...........

and you only have 400 points.....

:coffee:

Pale Rider
09-02-2007, 06:08 AM
We do the effing work and take care of the children!!!!!!!!!!

And who pays you?????

No one is forcing you take the job. Go away. Go hock fake jesus statutes at the border brownboy.

Honestly, this is sick, imagine a video where a white person did the same thing.

I challenge libs to defend this. If not, cool. Then on this issue, we are on the same team.

There's no defending this. If you did, you'd be a traitor to America, or you're an illegal yourself.

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Im confused, are you saying there is a race war going on?