PDA

View Full Version : It Would APPEAR That The MUSLIMS Are Now In FULL CONTROL of Minnesotistan

High_Plains_Drifter
03-27-2019, 06:22 AM
This creeps me out that this shit is going on in the state RIGHT NEXT TO ME. There must be far more muslims over there than I ever imagined, because it appears even the LAW does not apply to them EQUALLY. These filthy stone age sons a bitches don't belong here.

=================

Minnesota Senate Bans Cellphones While Driving EXCEPT for Hijabed Muslimas, No Ban for Them

Legislating Islamic supremacism. The Minnesota Senate on Monday voted 56-10 to advance a House-passed cell phone ban bill (SF 91 – see bill here). But the Senate added an amendment that exempts hijabed Muslims. Equality for all before the law? Not under sharia law – special rules for a special class, Muslim special privilege under new Minnesota law.

https://gellerreport.com/2019/03/cell-phone-but-not-4muslimas.html/

darin
03-27-2019, 06:45 AM
i'd keep a hajib in the car with me and put it on every time I drove the car and wanted to hold the phone to my head.

The worst part is, holding a phone to one's head is no more dangerous than talking into a speaker - its not holding the phone that's the issue, it's being distracted.

[edit]Oh wait - it says we CAN use scarves to hold the thing to our ears. (shrug). If they left off the muslim part it's still an okay amendment. All hands-free-use laws are dumb anyway.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-27-2019, 06:59 AM
i'd keep a hajib in the car with me and put it on every time I drove the car and wanted to hold the phone to my head.

The worst part is, holding a phone to one's head is no more dangerous than talking into a speaker - its not holding the phone that's the issue, it's being distracted.
You wouldn't catch me DEAD in hijab. The only good place for one is in a FIRE.

I don't know how old the average person's car is, but every vehicle I've owned since my 2011 Tahoe on up has had bluetooth sync with my phone, and I don't have to touch it to answer it or talk on it when in my vehicle. I can even use voice to make a call, and receive AND send text messages in my new High Country. It reads texts to me, and it uses voice to text to send texts. I just set my phone down on the wireless charger pad and forget it. I bet a lot of these sand niggers don't even know their vehicle has these capabilities, but they're coddled by the law regardless, probably because of pressure from the new little muslim dog turd witch Omar.

I'd love to see every filthy muslim in this nation chased the hell out.

STTAB
03-27-2019, 11:16 AM
Come on man, you fell for and promulgated fake news here. Muslims didn't receive a special exemption.

Though what difference holding a phone in a scarf makes is anyone's guess.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-27-2019, 12:11 PM
Come on man, you fell for and promulgated fake news here. Muslims didn't receive a special exemption.

Though what difference holding a phone in a scarf makes is anyone's guess.
Who else besides some muslim skank is going to be wearing a hijab?

I'm not following, pard... could you explain?