PDA

View Full Version : Hannity slams Rachel Maddow

jimnyc
03-27-2019, 07:10 AM
What a great clip, well worth your 5 minutes of time!

He speaks of her show, and her hourly, daily and weekly non-stop claims and accusations towards Trump. He correctly points out that no one ever has challenged her, vetted her & questioned her. Just her show and her millions of viewers and her word, I suppose. And boy, how wrong she was.

In the end, he asks - how does it feel to be lied to? And I have to ask his question as well, and wonder if it matters to many. Those that truly believed Trump colluded with Russia, and believed so because that's what the media reported, obviously, then where do you stand now? Do you now at least believe there was no collusion? Are you upset at all about the endless amount of lies on so many MSM stations? That even the democrats themselves reported to you, without them being the ones doing the investigation?

I wonder where Pete slowly disappeared to. I'm curious to see his stance now, as he was one who said he would respect Mueller's report. Then again, so did many others in the MSM who are now saying that his report doesn't matter to them. Huh?

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diu50EcytMw

EPIC!

Sean Hannity DUNKED on MSNBC hack Rachel Maddow on Tuesday night following the release of the Mueller Report that exonerated President Trump of all the concocted charges of collusion with Russia. Sean posted a “best of” compilation of the MSNBC star reporter and con artist.

Maddow led all of the conspiracy theorists in promoting lie after lie of collusion between President Trump and Vlad Putin.

What a despicable hack.

The mainstream liberal media was completely embarrassed by the Mueller Report. For more than two years liberal outlets pushed a crazy conspiracy theory in an attempt to remove President Trump from office. They were wrong.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/epic-hannity-dunks-on-msnbc-hack-rachel-maddow-posts-stunning-compilation-of-her-most-unhinged-lies-video/

High_Plains_Drifter
03-27-2019, 07:31 AM
I can't watch the clip. I can't stand to look at that little... GENDER NEUTRAL... or GENDER FLUID... or FLAMING FREAKIN' DYKE, or whatever the hell she identifies as, can't tell by looking at her, let alone listen to her. I'd have to listen to a couple hours of Rush Limbaugh to feel sane again.

I truly believe you have to be fully indoctrinated to listen to someone like Madcow. First, just to get past her looks, and second, to believe all the absolute garbage she pukes up. You have to have suspended reality and pushed any truth to the side. You have to be an IDIOT.