PDA

View Full Version : Yell at Arby's manager and spit on her - she kills you!

jimnyc
03-27-2019, 08:42 AM
She may have even had a defense had she shot the bastard AS he threatened and spit on her. But to get in her car and chase him down? Damn!

---

Fast food restaurant manager arrested after allegedly shooting, killing man who threatened, spit on her

TULSA, Okla. – A fast food restaurant manager in Tulsa was arrested after she allegedly shot and killed a man who threatened her and spit on her, police say.

Around 6:30 p.m. Monday, police arrested 25-year-old Deionna Young in the shooting death of 25-year-old Desean Tallent.

Police say Young and Tallent allegedly got into an altercation at an Arby’s, where Young was reportedly the manager, about an hour before the shooting. Tallent allegedly threatened Young and spit on her.

According to the Tulsa World, “about an hour after the initial altercation, Tallent returned to the location. Police said Young got in her car and followed Tallent out of the parking lot north on Garnett Road from the store. Young reportedly fired one shot at Tallent’s SUV and returned to work.”

Tallent then drove to Walmart in the SUV where he crashed into one of the entrances of the store.

Police say Tallent was shot in the upper torso and later died at the hospital.

Young was booked into the Tulsa County Jail on a complaint of first-degree murder.

https://kfor.com/2019/03/26/fast-food-restaurant-manager-arrested-after-allegedly-shooting-killing-man-who-threatened-spit-on-her/

STTAB
03-27-2019, 08:44 AM
I'm not even gonna look before saying "gee I wonder what color the woman is"

jimnyc
03-27-2019, 09:15 AM

Sometimes you can pair up a crazy story with weird spelled names and just know. :laugh:

Elessar
03-27-2019, 11:01 AM

Sometimes you can pair up a crazy story with weird spelled names and just know. :laugh:

Look at both names and wonder what Sharpton says about this kind of thing.

By the way, she went over the edge by following him to begin with. It should have been reported to the police/sheriffs.

LongTermGuy
03-27-2019, 03:00 PM
Damn dont ask for ketchup when shes working!!

https://media.truecrimedaily.com/2019/03/26/deionna-young-tulsa-county-jail-kfor-820x430.jpg