PDA

View Full Version : NOW things clearer as to why charges dropped Smollett case

jimnyc
03-27-2019, 03:59 PM
Follow the money and follow the friends...

---

Crony State: Obamas' Chicago Fixer Tina Tchen

How did hate crime huckster Jussie Smollett get away with it? All crooked roads in Chicago lead back to the Obamas.

On Tuesday, as part of a sealed deal, the Illinois state attorney's office dismissed 16 felony charges brought by a grand jury against the Trump-hating actor, who blamed phantom white MAGA supporters for a brutal racist "assault" that left him with a teensy-weensy scratch under his eye. The day before the "attack," Smollett's two bodybuilding friends were caught on surveillance tape buying costumery (red hat, ski masks, bandanas, sunglasses and gloves) that just happened to match Smollett's descriptions of what his still-fugitive assailants were wearing.

But I guess there's no use crying over spilled bleach.

To atone for the-fakery-that-shall-not-be-named, Smollett performed 18 hours of "community service" with Jesse Jackson's PUSH Coalition and forfeited his $10,000 bond.

Minority liberal race-hustling has its privileges.

And that brings us to the Democratic operatives behind the scenes. Two weeks ago, Chicago Sun-Times reporters discovered that Obama crony pal and deep-pocketed campaign finance mega-bundler Tina Tchen had inserted herself in the investigation. Tchen texted Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx just three days after the incident "on behalf of Jussie Smollett and family who I know" to express "concerns." She suggested that Foxx lean on Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson to yield to the FBI and she shared an unidentified Smollett's family member's cellphone number with Foxx.

Foxx texted back that she had done as requested and that Chief Johnson was "going to make the ask." The unidentified relative rejoiced: "OMG this would be a huge victory."

Only after Foxx meddled did she recuse herself and name an underling to take over -- which rendered her Kabuki recusal meaningless to veteran observers of the "Crook" County criminal justice system. So, who was the Smollett relative with all the right (or rather, left) connections? Follow the trail:

--Tchen and Smollett's sister, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, joined together in March 2018 at South by Southwest in Austin to proclaim that "There Is No Time's Up Without Women Of Color."

--In May 2018, Tchen and Smollett-Bell took the stage together again -- hand-in-hand, glued at the hip -- at the United State of Women Summit in Los Angeles (where Tchen's former boss and gal pal, Michelle Obama, also appeared).

--Smollett-Bell and another sister, Jazz Smollett-Warwell, worked for the Obama campaigns in 2008 and 2012 and volunteered as tireless surrogates.

--My search of White House visitor logs shows Jurnee Smollett-Bell paying at least one personal visit to "POTUS/FLOTUS" at their residence in March 2013 while Tchen was serving as a top strategist to both Obamas.

To minimize Tchen's role in the Obamas' political lives as merely an "aide" is journalistic malpractice. As I have previously reported:

--Tchen personally shoveled more than $200,000 into the 2008 Obama presidential campaign coffers while a high-powered lawyer at white-shoe Skadden Arps.

--Tchen served as special assistant to President Obama, and then took over as chief of staff in the East Wing for Mrs. Obama.

--Tchen headed up the Obama White House Office of Public Engagement, spearheaded by longtime Chicago pal and fellow corporate lawyer/bundler Valerie Jarrett.

--Tchen coordinated Hollywood celebrities to promote Obama's domestic policy agenda through the taxpayer-subsidized National Endowment for the Arts.

--Tchen was listed in 2009 White House visitor logs I reviewed as having met there with radical left-wing billionaire George Soros.

--As Breitbart's Joel Pollak noted, Soros donated a total of $408,000 to super PACs supporting Foxx's successful primary and general campaigns for Cook County state attorney.

Given Jurnee Smollett-Bell's hand-holding friendship with Tchen, Tchen's intimacy with the Obamas, and Michelle Obama's chumminess with Jussie Smollett (she hosted him at a musical event at the White House in 2016 and danced with him on stage at a College Signing Day Event in 2018), it is not unreasonable to wonder how much direct knowledge the Obamas themselves may have had about Tchen's role as Smollett's fixer.

Tchen has made quite the career out of exploiting her Obama connections, including cushy spots on VICE's Diversity and Inclusion Board, Uber's #MeToo advisory board, and the Grammys' task force for inclusion and diversity. But those plum jobs and her role in Smollett's Folly all pale in comparison to her newest gig: playing watchdog over the crumbling Southern Poverty Law Center.

After decades of manufacturing "hate" against peaceful, law-abiding conservatives, sharia opponents, Christian activists and immigration enforcement hawks, the junk mail order house that grifter Morris Dees built is in chaos amid long-brewing strife over internal gender and racial discrimination -- not to mention a slew of outside defamation lawsuits. Fresh off assisting one celebrity hate crime huckster, Tchen will now be doing damage control for the granddaddy of all racial hoax rackets.

Rest - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/27/crony_state_obamas_chicago_fixer_tina_tchen_139867 .html

High_Plains_Drifter
03-27-2019, 04:09 PM
Unreal... democrats... again... and their corruption.

When was the last time something like this happened involving a REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE?

Pfft... not that I can recall... democrats are the party of trash.

Why is @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) so quiet? Could he POSSIBLY be rethinking his allegience with the democrat party? Could he POSSIBLY be thinking that he's BETTER than that, and no longer wants to associate himself with such a bunch of LIARS and CORRUPT ASS HOLES?

I doubt it. All this corruption and lying and chicanery is probably AOK with him, just so long as it's all directed against CONSERVATIVES.

Play to win aye, Pete, even if all your tactics are STRAIGHT OUT OF THE TOILET.

jimnyc
03-27-2019, 04:11 PM
I got a 50/50 relationship with Piers. Seems like half of what he writes is absolute garbage, and then sometimes he nails it on the head!

---

Piers Morgan Rages Smollett Is A 'Truly Despicable Human Being'

On Wednesday, writing in The Daily Mail, Piers Morgan tore into Jussie Smollett for his remarks following the dropping of all 16 grand jury charges against him. Morgan noted that he had previously called Smollett a “sickening, shameful disgrace” who had lynched the truth and deserved “no mercy and no sympathy,” but now he owed Smollett an apology because he shouldn’t have been so complimentary. Morgan stated bluntly, “In fact, I wish I’d gone in much harder,” adding that Smollett was a “truly despicable human being.”

Morgan began by pointing out Smollett’s remarks following the news of charges being dropped, in which Smollett stated:

I have been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one. I would not be my mother’s son if I was capable of one drop of what I have been accused of. This has been an incredibly difficult time, honestly one of the worst of my entire life, but I am a man of faith, and I am a man that has knowledge of my history and I would not bring my family, our lives, or the movement through a fire like this, I just wouldn’t.

Morgan pointedly noted Smollett added, “I’d like nothing more than just to get back to work and move on with my life but make no mistakes I will always continue to fight for the justice, equality and betterment of marginalized people everywhere.”

Morgan wrote sarcastically, "Wow. As I watched him speak, so eloquently and so powerfully, I felt a surge of sympathy welling inside me for this poor misjudged young man who had just been cleared of staging a race-hate, homophobic attack on HIMSELF."

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/45196/pers-morgan-rages-smollett-truly-despicable-human-hank-berrien

High_Plains_Drifter
03-27-2019, 04:46 PM
Tina Tchen now trying to COVER HER ASS...

https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1111016711313154053 (https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1111016711313154053)

LongTermGuy
03-27-2019, 09:31 PM
Just let this sink in
This says it all..................

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2p3n7iXgAAUlC5.jpg

icansayit
03-28-2019, 08:00 PM
GEORGE SOROS, and the OBAMA'S are connected to this. HONESTLY. Not a joke.

As for Smollett. He proves to the entire nation.....ALL OF US. That Lying TURDS...keep floating through life with Hollywood backing.

(sorry about the miss-spelling of 'think" above)

Elessar
03-28-2019, 09:22 PM
I do not care if he is gay or hetero, black or white, actor or common person.

Fact is he broke the law when claiming a false 'racist and homophobic' attack, paying the co-conspirators
who admitted it being a lie.

Then to get bailed out of the charges by the corrupt Obama 'machine'.

Nice farkin' local government there and in Springfield!
FBI and DOJ should step in!!

darin
03-29-2019, 02:34 AM
The Nigerian Brothers wore WHITEFACE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TATx-AGX1M

Russ
03-30-2019, 01:02 PM
Follow the money and follow the friends...

---

Crony State: Obamas' Chicago Fixer Tina Tchen

How did hate crime huckster Jussie Smollett get away with it? All crooked roads in Chicago lead back to the Obamas.

Two weeks ago, Chicago Sun-Times reporters discovered that Obama crony pal and deep-pocketed campaign finance mega-bundler Tina Tchen had inserted herself in the investigation. Tchen texted Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx just three days after the incident "on behalf of Jussie Smollett and family who I know" to express "concerns." She suggested that Foxx lean on Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson to yield to the FBI and she shared an unidentified Smollett's family member's cellphone number with Foxx.

Foxx texted back that she had done as requested and that Chief Johnson was "going to make the ask." The unidentified relative rejoiced: "OMG this would be a huge victory."

Only after Foxx meddled did she recuse herself and name an underling to take over -- which rendered her Kabuki recusal meaningless to veteran observers of the "Crook" County criminal justice system.

Given Jurnee Smollett-Bell's hand-holding friendship with Tchen, Tchen's intimacy with the Obamas, and Michelle Obama's chumminess with Jussie Smollett (she hosted him at a musical event at the White House in 2016 and danced with him on stage at a College Signing Day Event in 2018), it is not unreasonable to wonder how much direct knowledge the Obamas themselves may have had about Tchen's role as Smollett's fixer.

Wow! So there's a lot of indications that the Obamas literally obstructed justice in this case. Much more so than Trump obstructing justice, which CNN still keeps trying to insinuate. I wonder how much air time CNN will give to this story? Hmmm.

By the way, can someone answer this question: If after two years of investigations Mueller is saying that Trump committed no crimes, then how can there be any obstruction of justice on Trump's part? If there is not crime, then what 'justice' is there to obstruct?

Russ
03-30-2019, 01:11 PM
Another question - why was this 'Tina Tchen' trying to get the case moved over to the FBI? Would it be easier for her of the Obamas to squash the investigation there?