PDA

View Full Version : Man Detained For Alleged Threat To Murder Trump, Blow Up Pentagon

jimnyc
03-27-2019, 04:08 PM
I know some are upset that we found out that America's election process in 2016 had no collusion with Trump/Russia. Odd as that is. Some are angry that he wants to put a halt to ILLEGALS entering our country. Obamacare takes another strike. Economy still rocking. And I guess the TDS is strong as can be with some. The more success, the more TDS!

I notice a few people missing as of late... Hmmmmm.....

---

Man Detained For Alleged Threat To Murder Trump, Blow Up Pentagon, Report Says

On Wednesday, Interstate 68 in West Virginia was shut down for roughly four hours as threats were allegedly made to murder President Donald Trump and to blow up the Pentagon, according to WCHS TV. West Virginia State Police stated that a 42-year-old male was detained for questioning when police found a firearm and explosive powder in his vehicle.

WCHS TV reported: “Troopers conducted a traffic stop about 10:30 a.m. for speeding in the eastbound lanes near Bruceton Mills. The traffic stop resulted in an investigation that led to the shutdown of the interstate.”

WBOY 12 News added, “State Police Captain Shallon Oglesby said that the shutdown on I-68 came after a routine traffic stop at about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday for speeding along the eastbound lanes.”

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/45202/breaking-man-detained-alleged-threat-murder-trump-hank-berrien

LongTermGuy
03-27-2019, 04:09 PM
"I notice a few people missing as of late... Hmmmmm...."

:laugh:....:clap:

High_Plains_Drifter
03-27-2019, 04:21 PM
I guarantee you, that if some idiot was actually successful at murdering our president, he'd never live a month and he/she would be murdered also.

I don't know who could replace the man though. He is tougher than freakin' nails, and I love the shit otta him. He's the right man for the job right now, after that filthy kenyan muslim fucked up our country for 8 years. We need a bull in a china shop. Not some mealy mouthed politician that CAVES as soon as the democrat propaganda wing trashes him.

I intend to send the President WHAT I CAN AFFORD for his 2020 campaign. I did for his 2016, but I'll go big this time, as much as I can send. After this collusion witch hunt starts putting people in jail, and it will continue through to election time, he's going to have the wind in his sails, and I want him in the White House again to continue to support AMERICA.