PDA

View Full Version : Biden's unwanted touching

jimnyc
04-01-2019, 12:44 PM
He's done this so so many times over the years. How many times have we seen him photographed behind a woman with his hands rubbing their shoulders, as if giving a massage? Endless.

Now women are going to come out of the woodwork for political reasons, for some at least. He's already made at least one public apology that I'm aware of. But then many of them being young girls? Yikes.

---

Biden's Inappropriate Behavior with Women and Young Girls Could Thwart His Presidential Bid

It seems like ever since Trump’s surprise victory in 2016 there has been speculation about Joe Biden running for president in 2020. It’s now 2019; he leads lots of important polls, and it seems to many that the Democratic nomination is his to lose. So, why hasn’t he officially jumped in yet? There are plenty of theories. I’ve heard some say he’s holding out for the already crowded field of 2020 Democrats to destroy each other in a pecking party, after which he can swoop in as the party’s 2020 savior. Others suggest it’s a question about his legacy. As I’ve written before, Biden’s repeatedly underwhelmed as a presidential candidate, and ending his time in the public sector as vice president is a far better legacy than losing his party’s nomination for the third time.

At this point, Biden is at the top of his game, and despite polls showing him a formidable contender for the Democratic nomination, and potentially for president in the general election, Hillary was seen as a shoo-in for her party’s nomination in 2008, and as a shoo-in for president in 2016. Biden may be more likable than Hillary, but polls this far out won’t reflect the realities of the political landscape a year from now. I’ve long suspected that Biden could be hesitating to officially jump in because of his touchy-feely reputation.

Yesterday, my theory felt a lot closer to the truth when Lucy Flores, the 2014 Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor of Nevada, came forward with her story of Biden acting inappropriately with her before a campaign rally.

Just before the speeches, we were ushered to the side of the stage where we were lined up by order of introduction. As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/bidens-inappropriate-behavior-with-women-and-young-girls-could-thwart-his-presidential-bid/

jimnyc
04-01-2019, 12:58 PM
Look at the dems defending his behavior. Folks like Noir have pointed out over time that ANY unwanted touching as such is completely wrong. This is also the same standard that the left has applied to anyone on the right, and anyone found in such a predicament. From the kiss at the end of the war, to current day flirting of any kind. Who knew that all these folks had to say over time was that it was in a completely safe way. :rolleyes: Such hypocrites on the left. Oh, or if the "intent" was different than what the receiver of the touching thinks, well then that makes it ok?

And this kook, who condemns everything and anything from the right, is defending Joe and his actions, even after women complain.

---

Brzezinski Sticks Up for Biden: ‘Extremely Affectionate, Extremely Flirtatious in a Completely Safe Way’

Monday, MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host took up for former Vice President Joe Biden, who over the weekend was accused of inappropriately touching and kissing former Nevada lawmaker Lucy Flores at a campaign rally in 2014.

Brzezinski said she has known Biden, a potential 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful, to be “extremely flirtatious,” but defended it as being “in a completely safe way.”

“There’s a lot of things I know about Joe Biden. I’ve known him for a long time,” Brzezinski stated. “He is extremely affectionate, extremely flirtatious in a completely safe way. I am sure that somebody can misconstrue something he’s done, but as much as I can know what’s in anyone’s heart, I don’t think that there’s a bad intent on his part at all.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/01/brzezinski-sticks-up-for-biden-extremely-affectionate-extremely-flirtatious-in-a-completely-safe-way/

jimnyc
04-01-2019, 02:01 PM
"He's a toucher"

Any surprise that the view twits are defending him too? :rolleyes:

---

Whoopi, Behar 'Pissed Off' by Joe Biden Accuser: 'He's a Toucher, That's What He's Like!'

After they spent last week defending former Vice President Joe Biden after the left came after him over Anita Hill, the hosts of The View opened the show Monday defending the potential 2020 Democrat contender yet again. Over the weekend, fellow Democrat Lucy Flores, a former Nevada assemblywoman accused Biden of touching and kissing her inappropriately during a campaign event in 2014, an admission that caused the media to blow up all Monday, wavering on whether their #MeToo standards were still fair, when it affected people they liked.

The statement was also a heavy blow to the ladies of The View. Whoopi opened by snarking, “You know Joe Biden's presidential campaign hasn't even officially begun and people are trying to knock him out of the running.” Whoopi wondered if Flores should’ve made this public, before going on to downplay Biden’s reputation for being handsy:

Should she have spoken to him about this before she went on television about it? You know, listen, in the old days -- we would call Joe, some folks of a certain age would say he's a little overly familiar. Most politicians you know, when they're doing this with you, they are. Joe is a hands-on kind of guy.

Whoopi added that Flores should’ve confronted Biden in that moment if she felt uncomfortable. Meghan McCain interjected to argue that this was not the Democrat’s “MeToo moment:”

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2019/04/01/whoopi-behar-pissed-joe-biden-accuser-hes-toucher-thats-what-hes

Noir
04-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Look at the dems defending his behavior. Folks like @Noir (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=517) have pointed out over time that ANY unwanted touching as such is completely wrong.

I’m not sure why I was tagged to bring my attention to this post in particular, but as I was mentioned by name - is there anyone that thinks unwanted touching is fine?

jimnyc
04-01-2019, 02:09 PM
I’m not sure why I was tagged to bring my attention to this post in particular, but as I was mentioned by name - is there anyone that thinks unwanted touching is fine?

Apparently Liberals right now. A woman has made accusations.... Joe apologized.... and yet CNN, CBS, Mika and Joe, Behar, Goldberg and quite a few others, surprisingly. "He's just a toucher"

jimnyc
04-01-2019, 02:10 PM

Oh, sorry, and I tagged you because I know your stance on the issue and wanted to see your POV.

(but also think you will likely give a response as you did, without even mentioning anyone by name and no discussion... just a glance of an agreement. Often what happens when some folks get their feet pressed into the fire, and have no choice but to agree based on past comments. But the left is sure trying their damn best to support/defend him, even if they claim to disagree)

Noir
04-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Oh, sorry, and I tagged you because I know your stance on the issue and wanted to see your POV.

(but also think you will likely give a response as you did, without even mentioning anyone by name and no discussion... just a glance of an agreement. Often what happens when some folks get their feet pressed into the fire, and have no choice but to agree based on past comments. But the left is sure trying their damn best to support/defend him, even if they claim to disagree)

I don’t understand, you knew my stance, but wanted my point of view? Maybe I’m not getting what you’re getting at but I they’re same thing?

Just to clarify anyways unwanted touching is completely wrong, regardless of it being Biden or anyone else

jimnyc
04-01-2019, 02:26 PM
I don’t understand, you knew my stance, but wanted my point of view? Maybe I’m not getting what you’re getting at but I they’re same thing?

Just to clarify anyways unwanted touching is completely wrong, regardless of it being Biden or anyone else

Pov on Biden doing the touching, the amount of times he has done this in his career, to KIDS many times... and then the many liberals out there defending him today. Or giving one line simple responses.

While when it's someone on the right, the condemnation is loud and clear. It's written about endlessly. Folks writing in threads tend to show their indignation and anger a tad more. You know, like you did in many many posts about something 80 years ago. :)

Thanks though! I appreciate ya replying anyway. No explanation was necessary. ;)

Abbey Marie
04-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Bill Clinton was quite “affectionate” too. Don’t recall Dems minding until the blue dress evidence. Even then, they liked to say that sex and affairs have nothing to do with being President.
Imagine if Trump did this?

High_Plains_Drifter
04-01-2019, 05:01 PM
This all being made a big deal about now is because the dems don't want an OLD WHITE GUY as their presidential candidate. They're trying to take him out. They'll unload something on Bernie soon too, and that jackass from TX is in their sights too. They want some WOMAN of COLOR to be their candidate. The left doesn't have any use for WHITE people anymore.

darin
04-02-2019, 02:58 AM
I think people are taking a lot of this and making it much more than it really is. I think Biden is being witch-hunted to some degree.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-02-2019, 04:54 AM
I think people are taking a lot of this and making it much more than it really is. I think Biden is being witch-hunted to some degree.
Well that's just it. People have known Biden is a serial groper for decades, but since he's always been a good leftist and towed the line, they left him alone and just said... "oh that's just Joe."

But is his serial groping, of even little girls, massaging the shoulders, nuzzling their neck, the kissing, etc, illegal? Probably not. Is it highly inappropriate? That's a big yes.

It's all they have on him probably, so that's what they're using.

Bernie is next. Whatever they can find on him to take him out. He ate it like a good boy when the DNC rigged the primary against him in 2016. It'll be interesting to see if he just eats it again. My guess is no, because he probably knows he doesn't have another shot at it. But if the DNC is successful at ditching the Bern, I bet he'll run as an independent, and that couldn't be better news to President Trump. Hello a 2020 win for certain.

darin
04-02-2019, 05:16 AM
I think Biden is simply a touchy guy, who goes out of his way to try and show comfort. Maybe it's misogynistic? I think he's not fit to be president because he's weak and he's silly.

Abbey Marie
04-02-2019, 07:23 AM
Well that's just it. People have known Biden is a serial groper for decades, but since he's always been a good leftist and towed the line, they left him alone and just said... "oh that's just Joe."

But is his serial groping, of even little girls, massaging the shoulders, nuzzling their neck, the kissing, etc, illegal? Probably not. Is it highly inappropriate? That's a big yes.

It's all they have on him probably, so that's what they're using.

Bernie is next. Whatever they can find on him to take him out. He ate it like a good boy when the DNC rigged the primary against him in 2016. It'll be interesting to see if he just eats it again. My guess is no, because he probably knows he doesn't have another shot at it. But if the DNC is successful at ditching the Bern, I bet he'll run as an independent, and that couldn't be better news to President Trump. Hello a 2020 win for certain.

You mean Bernie’s “married women like to be gang-raped” writing isn’t enough?

High_Plains_Drifter
04-02-2019, 08:44 AM
You mean Bernie’s “married women like to be gang-raped” writing isn’t enough?
Exactly. After the left figures Biden is down for the count, they open a can of whoop ass on the Bern next. He has to know it's coming.

Abbey Marie
04-02-2019, 09:53 AM
The 2nd Biden accuser is apparently only supporting female candidates. :rolleyes:

This is going to be one very entertaining Dem primary season. I’m going to enjoy watching them tear each other apart.

jimnyc
04-02-2019, 10:33 AM
The 2nd Biden accuser is apparently only supporting female candidates. :rolleyes:

This is going to be one very entertaining Dem primary season. I’m going to enjoy watching them tear each other apart.

In the polls, Joe was leading the way and even lead against Trump. Now he's not. And already predictions out there that this will help Trump and basically kill Biden in the long run. :laugh:

STTAB
04-02-2019, 10:36 AM

Same here and I am holding to my principled stance. I don't give a fuck what some woman claims happened 5 years ago with no evidence to support it, that it's a Democrat matters not in the least to me.

And yes, one of the other Democratic Presidential hopefuls would absolutely put a woman up to lying about Joe if they thought it would help them.

Bilgerat
04-02-2019, 11:07 AM

Since it's Biden doing the "touching" Whoopie Goldberg and Mika Brzezinski think it's all good.

Abbey Marie
04-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Same here and I am holding to my principled stance. I don't give a fuck what some woman claims happened 5 years ago with no evidence to support it, that it's a Democrat matters not in the least to me.

And yes, one of the other Democratic Presidential hopefuls would absolutely put a woman up to lying about Joe if they thought it would help them.

Short of something truly traumatizing and extreme, like rape, I question anyone suddenly coming forward years later with alleged offenses, when it happens to be convenient.

STTAB
04-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Short of something truly traumatizing and extreme, like rape, I question anyone suddenly coming forward years later with alleged offenses when it happens to be convenient.

I don't even believe allegations of rape based solely on someone says it happened. This "believe all survivors" bullshit is bullshit from the start. If you believe every woman then by contrast every man must be guilty until he proves otherwise. That's nonsense.

Abbey Marie
04-02-2019, 11:49 AM
I don't even believe allegations of rape based solely on someone says it happened. This "believe all survivors" bullshit is bullshit from the start. If you believe every woman then by contrast every man must be guilty until he proves otherwise. That's nonsense.

I’m not talking about a general trust in what is said. That for me is subject to a lot of variables, and I would always let an alleged rape victim make her case and then decide. Rape is brutal and traumatizing, and sadly, even causes the victim to feel shame or guilt.
My specific point is that for the situations, as with Anita Hill, where someone was “offended” years ago but never spoke up, I dismiss it out of hand. (Doubly-so if the offended party follows the offender to a new job afterwards).

STTAB
04-02-2019, 12:33 PM
I’m not talking about a general trust in what is said. That for me is subject to a lot of variables, and I would always let an alleged rape victim make her case and then decide. Rape is brutal and traumatizing, and sadly, even causes the victim to feel shame or guilt.
My specific point is that for the situations, as with Anita Hill, where someone was “offended” years ago but never spoke up, I dismiss it out of hand. (Doubly-so if the offended party follows the offender to a new job afterwards).

Yes I agree with you on that point. I was talking more about the Kav type situation. I don't care who that guy is or what his politics are, we should ALL be saying "wait a minute, you waited all this time and have zero evidence? Just shut up"

Especially given that each and every time we see the same old game being played and then as soon as the political advantage of such a claim has been made, poof the accuser is gone. How many times does that have to happen before a majority of Americans just say "enough?"

High_Plains_Drifter
04-02-2019, 12:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3oE9BuHSBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf8sJri25kU

KarlMarx
04-02-2019, 01:12 PM
The corporation I works for requires that all its employees take a yearly class regarding sexual harassment.

I can tell you, for a fact, that Senator Biden’s behavior is not only reportable but would be grounds for discipline or outright dismissal.

But, if you are a Democratic Senator with a penchant for that sort of thing or, for that matter, a Democratic Congresswoman with an anti-semitic stripe, you can rest assured that Speaker of the House Pelosi will be more than willing to stick up for you.

So much for the government leading by example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimnyc
04-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Does it not matter how the women feel that are touched? Is "Unwelcome affection" even a real term? That's the lamest way of allowing someone to touch others, while it's unacceptable for others to do so.

The excuses that the left are coming up with to excuse actions are pathetic. And it's not just this, they do so very often when anyone on the left has been involved in wrongdoing. Again, excuses to allow the hypocrisy. Or they will simply be quiet and/or look the other way.

I understand that he's a "touchy feely" kind of emotional guy, and that quite often he was likely being compassionate to people he felt needed comfort. But you have to be careful there, as there's no guarantee that women WANT to be touched in any way for comfort. I know women today that will consider any type of unwanted touching to be assault. I think it was just a few too many times for my liking, whether with well intentions or not. It's not his place nor our place to decide whether women want to be touched.

---

Media’s 9 Lamest Excuses for Joe Biden’s Serial Young Girl-Touching

1- Wall Street Journal’s Peggy Noonan

“Joe Biden is a longtime American political figure who came from the fleshy world of sixties and seventies politics when everybody started to hug and kiss … we’re hugging. We’re kissing, all that stuff is going on.”

Oh, Peggy, bless your heart.

Name one other American politician from Biden’s generation who behaves this way. I’m not talking about accusations like those against Trump, a man who had never been accused of any wrongdoing until he ran for president.

Peggy, show me one — ONE — politician from the “fleshy” era that behaves this way. One.

What an idiotic thing to say.

2- The View’s Whoopi Goldberg

“I don’t want Joe to stop doing that.”

It doesn’t matter what YOU want, Rape-Rape, what matters is what the women involved want, and how many women want a man who is not their husband to slither up behind them, caress their shoulders, take a whiff, and plant a wet one?

If someone did that to my wife, I’d knock them on their ass, and if I did that to someone, my wife would knock me on my ass.

3- The View’s Meghan McCain

Joe Biden is one of the truly decent and compassionate men in all of American politics. He has helped me through my fathers diagnosis, treatment and ultimate passing more than anyone of my fathers friends combined. I wish there was more empathy from our politicians not less.

Oh, so now when you’re polling the strongest against the Orange Bad Man, touching a woman inappropriately is “empathy.”

That’s like calling “rape” unwanted affection.

4- New York Times’s David Brooks

When I started covering politics I was struck by how often politicians made physical contact with voters and journalists. It wasn’t about sex. It was about connection. Joe Biden, who emerged in that era, is one of the finest people I’ve ever covered.

And at the far-left New York Times, when you touch a woman inappropriately while polling the strongest against Trump, it’s called “a connection.”

And if Biden kills your dog, it’s “pest removal.”

And if Biden steals your car, he’s taking over the payments.

God, I hate these people.

5- Twitter’s Bill Kristol

Could I just say this for what it's worth about Joe Biden? I've never been close to Biden, but am struck by how many stories I've heard over the years of instances of his kindness and compassion, and from people who had no particular political motive at the time for telling them.

Translation: Serial young girl-touching okay when Orange Man Bad.

6- Susan Rice

I have worked closely with @JoeBiden for many years. In my experience, he is warm and affectionate with women (and men). But never have I found his actions inappropriate or uncomfortable. I have always appreciated his kindness and warmth.

Sorry, but this is not about YOU… No one cares if you are okay with Gropey Joe. That’s not how this works. You were okay with lying about the death of an American ambassador. You were okay with setting terrorists free. You were okay with calling a traitor a war hero.

Hate to break this to you, cupcake, but you are not exactly the American Barometer for what’s okay,

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/04/02/nolte-medias-9-lamest-excuses-joe-bidens-serial-young-girl-touching/

Elessar
04-02-2019, 06:42 PM
To me, Biden goes way beyond casual ' contact'.

I have had many female friends, most of whom would share a handshake or even
a hug when one or the other was under duress.

Meeting a stranger who is a friend of a friend is a handshake for me. Not a squeezing
one, either.
Coming up behind a woman and massaging her shoulder, then kissing her head is sexual assault
in my point of view.

Of course the Dem's look the other way when it is one of their own doing shit like that.

Gunny
04-02-2019, 07:42 PM
I have to rate this one up there with the naked baby pics thread. Nobody gave a shit (whether or not you younger, more PC than I peoples like or want to hear it) until it suddenly became legal and/or political leverage.

The crimes of course should be prosecuted as crimes. I think however in most cases, holding people accountable to today's standards for things they did by another standard is a bit ridiculous. And yes, I am well-aware their are probably 10-gazillion exceptions to the rule that can be thought up but it doesn't change the point.

It has however changed the history of our nation and probably all mankind.

Biden sucks because he's a kiss-ass, gun control leftwingnut Dimbulbcrap. I don't need another reason.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-03-2019, 07:22 AM
https://i.ibb.co/Vxm8bwW/creepy-joe-the-groper.jpg

I've never grabbed a woman like this ---^^^--- in my life, with both hands, right up under her tits, and then press up close against her back and lean my head way in against hers, and top that off doing it in PUBLIC, with people taking PICTURES. I don't give a crap who you are, that shit is CREEPY, it's INTRUSIVE, and yes, it is HIGHLY inappropriate, and yes, I think one could probably make a legal case that if it's unwanted, it can be considered assault. You can see the surprise in the woman's face above. She's probably thinking... "OH MY GOD, IF HE GRABBED ME TWO INCHES HIGHER HE'D HAVE GRABBED MY TITS." Yeah... not good.

Why didn't anyone say anything before? C'mon, pretty obvious isn't it? He's a DEMOCRAT for one, second, he's a POWERFUL democrat, third, he's a USEFUL democrat, fourth, he was the VICE PRESIDENT, fifth, he's cocky and arrogant and attacking him may be difficult, and you can go on and on, but the real reason is he was LEADING IN THE POLLS, but that's a huge problem because he's an OLD WHITE GUY, and the NEW RADICAL wing of the democrat party isn't going let some OLD WHITE GUY be their 2020 presidential nominee. It's as SIMPLE AS THAT. That's it in a nut shell.

Frankly, I'm glad this has become an issue though, because the way he nuzzles up in behind women and then stands there massaging their shoulders and sticks his nose in their hair and ear just gives me the willies. Watching videos of him doing this shit makes me uneasy just to watch, especially when doing it to LITTLE GIRLS, who are OBVIOUSLY uncomfortable with it. Hopefully he'll knock it off now. If the fucker did something like that to my, for the sake of making a point, wife, and I was standing next to her, I would grab her arm and pull her away from him, and I'd ask him to please limit his touching my wife to a hand shake.

jimnyc
04-03-2019, 10:14 AM
Now it's 4 women total. But I guess their feelings on the matter won't count, only what the lefties think. And then the crickets from the hypocrisy of the loudmouths.

---

Two More Women Accuse Joe Biden of Inappropriate Touching

Two more women have now come forward accusing Joe Biden, the former vice president and presumed 2020 presidential candidate, of inappropriately touching them. This now makes four accusers who have come forward. One of the new women was only 19 years old at the time of the incident.

Caitlyn Caruso, a former college student and sexual assault survivor, said Mr. Biden rested his hand on her thigh — even as she squirmed in her seat to show her discomfort — and hugged her “just a little bit too long” at an event on sexual assault at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She was 19.

Ms. Caruso, now 22, said she chalked up the encounter at the time to how men act, and did not say anything publicly. But she said it was particularly uncomfortable because she had just shared her own story of sexual assault and had expected Mr. Biden — an architect of the 1994 Violence Against Women Act — to understand the importance of physical boundaries.

“It doesn’t even really cross your mind that such a person would dare perpetuate harm like that,” she said. “These are supposed to be people you can trust.”

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/two-more-women-accuse-joe-biden-of-inappropriate-touching/

Abbey Marie
04-03-2019, 12:24 PM
I think I’ve mentioned here before that Russ and I spoke with Joe privately in his Congressional office before he was veep. He was charming and no touching happened. Perhaps because Russ was sitting right next to me. Or maybe Joe knew we were Republicans, lol. Not of any real import, but Joe is really very charming and you would probably like him if you met him.

Those of you who just hate all Dems, period, will probably not like this, but we need to be realistic. I hope he is the nominee. Whatever he may say to appeal to the radical left in order to get votes, he is at least no Socialist. And if Trump should lose, that is the most we can hope for.

icansayit
04-03-2019, 01:47 PM
I think I’ve mentioned here before that Russ and I spoke with Joe privately in his Congressional office before he was veep. He was charming and no touching happened. Perhaps because Russ was sitting right next to me. Or maybe Joe knew we were Republicans, lol. Not of any real import, but Joe is really very charming and you would probably like him if you met him.

Those of you who just hate all Dems, period, will probably not like this, but we need to be realistic. I hope he is the nominee. Whatever he may say to appeal to the radical left in order to get votes, he is at least no Socialist. And if Trump should lose, that is the most we can hope for.

Letting Joe become the nominee would be a good thing for the Left. But, with all of this TOUCHING, and FEELY Stuff now being talked about. I noticed...the Same Dems who agreed with those who accused THE SUPREME COURT Kavenaugh of doing terrible things....are now Making Excuses, and supporting Joe for all of his supposed, and literal, transgressions.

HYPOCRISY still rules...IMO.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-03-2019, 06:11 PM
https://i.ibb.co/YQDzv47/D3-Q0-q-UXs-AA3-MNg.jpg

Gunny
04-03-2019, 07:37 PM
https://i.ibb.co/YQDzv47/D3-Q0-q-UXs-AA3-MNg.jpgI'll take Biden over that POS ANY day. Only place I want to see O'Rourke is in a crosswalk in front of my truck.

"I'm sorry officer, I'm old and have had a stroke and I thought I was putting on the brakes :halo9:"

darin
04-04-2019, 03:30 AM
I still think this is bullshit. I think women talking about feeling 'scared' and 'confused' or traumatized is bullshit. Touching someone's shoulders or kissing the back of their head is not trauma and it's not violent and its not rape.

STTAB
04-04-2019, 08:23 AM
I still think this is bullshit. I think women talking about feeling 'scared' and 'confused' or traumatized is bullshit. Touching someone's shoulders or kissing the back of their head is not trauma and it's not violent and its not rape.

Absolutely correct, but I won't apologize for laughing about the left eating their own either. :laugh:

STTAB
04-04-2019, 08:24 AM
I'll take Biden over that POS ANY day. Only place I want to see O'Rourke is in a crosswalk in front of my truck.

"I'm sorry officer, I'm old and have had a stroke and I thought I was putting on the brakes :halo9:"

Beta isn't even worth the cost of repairing your truck Gunny.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-04-2019, 08:25 AM
I'll agree with that. Is it a creepy invasion of ones space via inappropriate touching? Yep, sure is. Is it TRAUMA or bad enough to make women CRY and act like they were RAPED, aaahh... NO... HELL no. I think the accusers I've seen acting like they were BEATEN and RAPED with all the TEARS describing what Biden did to them is absolutely LAUGHABLE.

However, with that said, when I worked at the prison in Boscobel, WI, for the state of Wisconsin, we had big time training on "sexual harassment," and I can tell you unequivocally, that the full body press up against ones backside, the massaging hands on the shoulder, the nuzzling in the ear and neck and kissing the head, would most DEFINITELY be considered inappropriate, and you'd probably get fired, if not fired and fined, or fired, fined AND in some sort of legal trouble.

jimnyc
04-04-2019, 11:30 AM
So let me go back to the beginning of this. Give a little insight as to my "true" feelings on this subject and Joe Biden.

First off, this was and is a continuing political hit as they are calling it. A few women crawling out of the woodwork in order to make old claims about things they apparently didn't say jack shit about back then. The first one, apparently being an avid Bernie Sanders supporter. It wouldn't surprise me if we found similar about any of the others.

He was leading the polls and I believe the only one polling ahead of Trump in a potential head to head matchup. And now that's going down, down, down the tubes. This is obviously, IMO, some sort of Democrat ploy to either kill his chances or to keep him from running altogether. My belief is that they end up pushing O'Rourke, and not sure why. That dumbass is out there with no agenda, but promising anything and anything. Anyway, just not sure of the intent, but I do believe there is a reason behind this, as opposed to truly innocent women that are scarred and were afraid to speak up for so long but suddenly feel the need to.

That's correct, I don't believe these women. I believe that Joe perhaps put his hands on their shoulders, or maybe even an innocent kiss on their heads - But I DO DO believe that Joe is a top notch compassionate guy. Still funny to see endless pictures of him in that pose, but I believe it was endless times Joe was being kind and friendly to people.

So why the change? There was no change, that's how I felt from the beginning. But had to play a charade in order to draw out our friendly little neighborhood liberals to gauge the response against one of their own. A long time back it was sexual assault to give an unwanted kiss. Quite a few posts about the assaults by Trump, even though there was never more than words. Point being, time is found to condemn, even if for silly reasons, or stretching, when it's someone on the right. But if a leftie? You have to kinda force their hands in order to even get a reply. And then even then, it won't mention a name or go into any type of depth. That's why I said the left are the biggest hypocrites in the world. They ALL do it. I've laughed about this for 2 years now with Pete, as he sat back and made accusation after accusation towards Trump and many others in the right - but not a peep about the endless things posted about the left. Well, maybe a few smiley faces about it. :rolleyes:

So you're cool with me Joe! Ya always were, even though I would never vote for you. :) :) I think overall the worst thing about him in reality that would hurt him would be about his foot in mouth syndrome, and his past plagiarism.

jimnyc
04-04-2019, 11:40 AM
And quite a few jumped out at Kavanaugh. And other SC justices, and many many others running for office. Almost like something you have to plan for even if you never even looked at woman negatively or sexually.

Another thing I thought of - are those that will do something reprehensible in their accusations just to get their 15 minutes. And it's happened many times, sadly.

With Joe, it appears there will be a lot of these stories. And 99% of them played out in public and/or in front of others. And did ANY of these women complain back then? Go public? Go to police? And why now, just as the elections are gearing up?

--

Three More Women Come Forward with Allegations Against Biden Despite His Video Apology

Despite Joe Biden’s video apology/promise to do better, which he posted to Twitter yesterday, three more women came forward to The Washington Post, alleging that the former vice president inappropriately touched them, making them uncomfortable. It seems like women are coming forward in larger numbers and more frequently. The number of women who have come forward about Biden’s behavior is now seven. And these latest women don’t feel any better after his video comments Wednesday.

Vail Kohnert-Yount said she was a White House intern in the spring of 2013 and one day tried to exit the basement of the West Wing when she was asked to step aside so Biden could enter. After she moved out of the way, she said, Biden approached her to introduce himself and shake her hand.

“He then put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me. I was so shocked that it was hard to focus on what he was saying. I remember he told me I was a ‘pretty girl,’ ” Kohnert-Yount said in a statement to The Post.

She described feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed that Biden had commented on her appearance in a professional setting, “even though it was intended as a compliment.”

According to Kohnert-Yount, while she didn’t consider her experience to rise to the level of sexual assault or harassment, “it was the kind of inappropriate behavior that makes many women feel uncomfortable and unequal in the workplace.”

Another woman, Sofie Karasek, had appeared onstage with 50 other sexual assault victims and Lady Gaga at the Oscars in 2016. Vice President Biden had introduced Lady Gaga’s performance.

Karasek said as she met Biden after the ceremony, she was thinking about a college student who had been sexually assaulted and recently died by suicide. She decided to share the story with the then-vice president, and Biden responded by clasping her hands and leaning down to place his forehead against hers, a moment captured in a widely circulated photograph.

Karasek said she appreciated Biden’s support but also felt awkward and uncomfortable that his gesture had left their faces suddenly inches apart. She said she did not know how to respond to, as she described it, Biden crossing the boundary into her personal space at a sensitive moment.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/three-more-women-come-forward-with-allegations-against-biden-despite-his-video-apology/

Gunny
04-04-2019, 11:43 AM
So let me go back to the beginning of this. Give a little insight as to my "true" feelings on this subject and Joe Biden.

First off, this was and is a continuing political hit as they are calling it. A few women crawling out of the woodwork in order to make old claims about things they apparently didn't say jack shit about back then. The first one, apparently being an avid Bernie Sanders supporter. It wouldn't surprise me if we found similar about any of the others.

He was leading the polls and I believe the only one polling ahead of Trump in a potential head to head matchup. And now that's going down, down, down the tubes. This is obviously, IMO, some sort of Democrat ploy to either kill his chances or to keep him from running altogether. My belief is that they end up pushing O'Rourke, and not sure why. That dumbass is out there with no agenda, but promising anything and anything. Anyway, just not sure of the intent, but I do believe there is a reason behind this, as opposed to truly innocent women that are scarred and were afraid to speak up for so long but suddenly feel the need to.

That's correct, I don't believe these women. I believe that Joe perhaps put his hands on their shoulders, or maybe even an innocent kiss on their heads - But I DO DO believe that Joe is a top notch compassionate guy. Still funny to see endless pictures of him in that pose, but I believe it was endless times Joe was being kind and friendly to people.

So why the change? There was no change, that's how I felt from the beginning. But had to play a charade in order to draw out our friendly little neighborhood liberals to gauge the response against one of their own. A long time back it was sexual assault to give an unwanted kiss. Quite a few posts about the assaults by Trump, even though there was never more than words. Point being, time is found to condemn, even if for silly reasons, or stretching, when it's someone on the right. But if a leftie? You have to kinda force their hands in order to even get a reply. And then even then, it won't mention a name or go into any type of depth. That's why I said the left are the biggest hypocrites in the world. They ALL do it. I've laughed about this for 2 years now with Pete, as he sat back and made accusation after accusation towards Trump and many others in the right - but not a peep about the endless things posted about the left. Well, maybe a few smiley faces about it. :rolleyes:

So you're cool with me Joe! Ya always were, even though I would never vote for you. :) :) I think overall the worst thing about him in reality that would hurt him would be about his foot in mouth syndrome, and his past plagiarism.I agree. They want a young anything. That separates them further from us old, white conservative people even further. As if their stupidity wasn't enough. I'd say they are going to clean house and try pulling another "Obama" out their asses. Like he was young :rolleyes:

STTAB
04-04-2019, 11:43 AM
And quite a few jumped out at Kavanaugh. And other SC justices, and many many others running for office. Almost like something you have to plan for even if you never even looked at woman negatively or sexually.

Another thing I thought of - are those that will do something reprehensible in their accusations just to get their 15 minutes. And it's happened many times, sadly.

With Joe, it appears there will be a lot of these stories. And 99% of them played out in public and/or in front of others. And did ANY of these women complain back then? Go public? Go to police? And why now, just as the elections are gearing up?

--

Three More Women Come Forward with Allegations Against Biden Despite His Video Apology

Despite Joe Biden’s video apology/promise to do better, which he posted to Twitter yesterday, three more women came forward to The Washington Post, alleging that the former vice president inappropriately touched them, making them uncomfortable. It seems like women are coming forward in larger numbers and more frequently. The number of women who have come forward about Biden’s behavior is now seven. And these latest women don’t feel any better after his video comments Wednesday.

Another woman, Sofie Karasek, had appeared onstage with 50 other sexual assault victims and Lady Gaga at the Oscars in 2016. Vice President Biden had introduced Lady Gaga’s performance.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/three-more-women-come-forward-with-allegations-against-biden-despite-his-video-apology/

I guarantee you Kamala Harris is behind this, same person who was behind that signed card where Warren claimed to be Native American was found in a FOIA request in Texas. She's taking the competition out, DNC style.