PDA

View Full Version : Another MAGA nut - abuses elderly man - gets fired

jimnyc
04-03-2019, 11:26 AM
What a disgusting person. But great when the tables are turned and it gets shitcanned from it's job! I wish I was there when it went down. I also hope that not only is she now unemployed, I hope it deters future employers.

----

Update: Crazed Leftist with Mohawk Who Attacked Elderly Trump Supporter and Chased Him Out of Starbucks FIRED From Her Job

A crazed leftist with a mohawk attacked an elderly gentleman minding his own business inside of a Starbucks in Palo Alto, CA because he was wearing a red MAGA hat.

A ‘woman’ who goes by the name Parker Mankey, posted photos of the elderly Trump supporter to her (now deleted) Facebook page Monday and called on her Facebook friends to find out who the “freak” is and “confront him.”

Parker Mankey, who declared her support for Bernie Sanders, says screaming at him, stalking him and doxxing him is a way to fight back against Fascism.

“I yelled at him. Called the entire Starbucks to order and yelled at him more about how it is not ok to hate brown people,” Parker said. “He threatened to call the cops. I left after yelling at him some more.”

Parker the Fascist wasn’t done yet, though — she said she went back into Starbucks to yell at the peaceful elderly man some more and she wanted to find out who he was and where his kids lived.

Parker says she followed the man to the cash register and “called him more names.” She bragged about calling him a “wimp” then “chased him out of Starbucks yelling at him to get the fuck out” of her town.

Parker Mankey’s employer, Gryphon Strings in Palo Alto, California posted a note on their Facebook earlier Tuesday letting people know they were aware of an incident involving one of their employees.

Mankey was an accountant at Gryphon Strings Instruments, according to an online profile.

“We would like to make it clear that we do not condone harassment or hate speech of any kind. We are currently addressing the matter internally. Thank you for your concern,” Gryphon Strings said in a Facebook post Tuesday.

A few hours later, Gryphon Strings announced they terminated Parker Mankay. “The employee in question has been terminated,” the Facebook post said. “Gryphon does not believe anyone should be harassed or subject to hate speech no matter their beliefs.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/update-crazed-leftist-with-mohawk-who-attacked-elderly-trump-supporter-and-chased-him-out-of-starbucks-fired-from-her-job/

STTAB
04-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Now who, other than a mentally ill person, does things like this, well deserved firing.

Elessar
04-03-2019, 01:28 PM
I am glad the employers did the right thing in terminating this filth.
Kind of surprising from a Palo Alto establishment

Still, I bet she/it felt very tough harassing an elderly man. liberal coward!

LongTermGuy
04-03-2019, 03:00 PM
Now who, other than a mentally ill person, does things like this, well deserved firing.

Liberalism is a "Mental" disorder....

STTAB
04-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Liberalism is a "Mental" disorder....

It absolutely positively is.

LongTermGuy
04-04-2019, 10:42 PM
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/APP-040419-Trump-Man-Woman-hater.jpg
A furious rant by a woman trying to shame a Trump supporter, Palo Alto. Hello, Stanford. Coffee shop. The woman who posted the incident on Facebook used the name Parker Manki. Well, here she is, folks, .... that’s her on the left......

....And on the right is the 74-year-old Jewish guy that was minding his own business......She was trying to rally the whole store to beat this guy up and throw him out of the Starbucks. He’s Jewish. Her Facebook page has now been deactivated. She has been fired from her job. This is what the Drive-By Media is doing to way, way, way too many people (Liberals)...getting crazier by the day...