PDA

View Full Version : Schumer, Pelosi and all the Democrats have obsessed over Russia and Putin for 2 years

LongTermGuy
04-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Schumer, Pelosi and all the Democrats have obsessed over Russia and Putin for 2 years now. I think it’s time we start investigating the Dems.

Watch...The whole short video (1:35)...It’s time to see the real collusion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq7v3y-fysI

Elessar
04-04-2019, 01:00 AM
What a shithead, two-faced traitor!

STTAB
04-04-2019, 09:18 AM
In a just society dishonest scum like Shumer would not be allowed anywhere near power.

Gunny
04-04-2019, 12:26 PM
Schumer, Pelosi and all the Democrats have obsessed over Russia and Putin for 2 years now. I think it’s time we start investigating the Dems.

Watch...The whole short video (1:35)...It’s time to see the real collusion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq7v3y-fysI

I don't think they obsessed over Russia a bit. I DO think they obsessed over finding or fabricating ANYTHING to try and pin some BS on President Trump.

Poor Pete STILL hasn't recovered :laugh:

STTAB
04-04-2019, 12:35 PM
I don't think they obsessed over Russia a bit. I DO think they obsessed over finding or fabricating ANYTHING to try and pin some BS on President Trump.

^ This is correct, none of those in power ever actually believed that Trump conspired with Russia or that Russia was somehow controling them, they have known from the very beginnning and they have simply been duping their very stupid voter base into believing what they themselves knew to be lies all along.

Anyone believe that Adam Schiff, Eric Swallwell, James Clapper, John Brennan, etc etc didn't KNOW they were lying to the American people?

Now morons like Maxine Waters, she probably believes what CNN tells her to believe. And certainly the mouth breathing brain dead Democrats who vote for these morons still believe it.

LongTermGuy
04-04-2019, 01:05 PM

Good point...Obsessed over Russia as we all know was just a cover and a big lie.....

@pete where are you? Caint you see many miss you?:coffee: