PDA

View Full Version : Samantha Bee Rips ‘Unplanned' movie

jimnyc
04-04-2019, 12:17 PM
So in case you haven't heard of it, this movie is apparently about "pro life". Personally, I haven't even seen a trailer for it. I wouldn't go see it anyway as it's just not my cup of tea.

But liberals... just the fact that someone made such a movie makes them want to cry and then scream to the skies. And this one, not only wants to bash it, but she would like to try and keep others from seeing it. Another idiot, we're filled with them!

---

Samantha Bee Rips ‘Unplanned’ as ‘Anti-Choice Propaganda Movie’ that ‘No One Should See’

Full Frontal host Samantha Bee went after the success of the anti-abortion movie Unplanned, describing it as “anti-choice propaganda” that “no one should see.”

Unplanned, which was released across the U.S. last week amid fury from pro-choice activists, has so far performed well at the box office, debuting with an impressive $7 million on its first weekend.

“This weekend anti-choice propaganda movie surprised audiences with a not awful showing at the box office,” Samantha Bee said sarcastically. “It’s obviously ridiculous and no one should see it, but the trailer is honestly wonderful.”

“Ordinarily, I wouldn’t waste precious time talking about a movie so bad, it makes ‘A Christmas Prince 2: Royal Wedding’ look like ‘Citizen Kane 2: A Christmas Cane’… but the vice president tweeted about it from his official account, which makes it news,” she continued.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/04/04/samantha-bee-rips-of-unplanned-as-anti-choice-propaganda-movie-that-no-one-should-see/

Gunny
04-04-2019, 12:22 PM
So in case you haven't heard of it, this movie is apparently about "pro life". Personally, I haven't even seen a trailer for it. I wouldn't go see it anyway as it's just not my cup of tea.

But liberals... just the fact that someone made such a movie makes them want to cry and then scream to the skies. And this one, not only wants to bash it, but she would like to try and keep others from seeing it. Another idiot, we're filled with them!

---

Samantha Bee Rips ‘Unplanned’ as ‘Anti-Choice Propaganda Movie’ that ‘No One Should See’

Full Frontal host Samantha Bee went after the success of the anti-abortion movie Unplanned, describing it as “anti-choice propaganda” that “no one should see.”

Unplanned, which was released across the U.S. last week amid fury from pro-choice activists, has so far performed well at the box office, debuting with an impressive $7 million on its first weekend.

“This weekend anti-choice propaganda movie surprised audiences with a not awful showing at the box office,” Samantha Bee said sarcastically. “It’s obviously ridiculous and no one should see it, but the trailer is honestly wonderful.”

“Ordinarily, I wouldn’t waste precious time talking about a movie so bad, it makes ‘A Christmas Prince 2: Royal Wedding’ look like ‘Citizen Kane 2: A Christmas Cane’… but the vice president tweeted about it from his official account, which makes it news,” she continued.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/04/04/samantha-bee-rips-of-unplanned-as-anti-choice-propaganda-movie-that-no-one-should-see/THAT is her comment? Has Pete returned so maybe we can get a translation into English?