PDA

View Full Version : ICE nabs 280 suspected illegals - largest workplace raid of Trump administration

jimnyc
04-04-2019, 12:43 PM
Obviously this employer knew he was employing illegals. 2 or 3 maybe. Hell, I'll even call him just an idiot and give him up to 20 for that. But 280? You knew. In addition, was he appropriately taking out taxes and paying properly for each one? Shut him down and give him some serious jail time. They HAVE to do this when they find massive employment like this, otherwise it will continue. Were the illegals paying their taxes or doing tax returns? In addition to fraud, what other crimes did they commit? Put their asses in jail as well and then off to their sunny own countries.

---

ICE nabs 280 suspected illegals - largest workplace raid of Trump administration

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raided a job site in Allen, Texas on Wednesday and found 280 suspected illegal immigrants working there.

It is the largest workplace raid yet during the Trump administration, according to KERA News.

ICE agents stormed the CVE Technology Group, an electronics repair shop, after the Department of Homeland Security received tips from locals that employees could be using phony identification to obtain jobs at the firm, allegedly with the compliance of CVE. The department cross-referenced employees with their tax forms to establish a case.

ICE agents now plan to interrogate the detained suspects and assess “humanitarian situations” where an individual is the solitary caregiver for a child. The rest will remain detained and, according to an ICE statement, “all illegal aliens encountered will be fingerprinted and processed for removal from the United States.”

ICE has released 100,000 illegal immigrants onto the streets since January due to strained detention facilities.

CVE employee Yessenia Ponce was at work Wednesday and witnessed the raid.

“Man, it was crazy,” she said. “We were working like a normal day. … We just heard screaming, you know, people screaming and stuff. We went out and an officer just said ‘follow my voice, follow my voice.'”

There was another large workplace raid in Texas within the last year. In the town of Sumner, ICE agents descended upon a trailer factory and seized 159 suspected illegal immigrants.

In 2008, ICE arrested approximately 400 people in Postville, Iowa — the largest raid of illegal workers in U.S. history, according to KERA.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/04/ice-280-illegal-immigrants-workplace-raid/

STTAB
04-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Obviously this employer knew he was employing illegals. 2 or 3 maybe. Hell, I'll even call him just an idiot and give him up to 20 for that. But 280? You knew. In addition, was he appropriately taking out taxes and paying properly for each one? Shut him down and give him some serious jail time. They HAVE to do this when they find massive employment like this, otherwise it will continue. Were the illegals paying their taxes or doing tax returns? In addition to fraud, what other crimes did they commit? Put their asses in jail as well and then off to their sunny own countries.

---

ICE nabs 280 suspected illegals - largest workplace raid of Trump administration

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raided a job site in Allen, Texas on Wednesday and found 280 suspected illegal immigrants working there.

It is the largest workplace raid yet during the Trump administration, according to KERA News.

ICE agents stormed the CVE Technology Group, an electronics repair shop, after the Department of Homeland Security received tips from locals that employees could be using phony identification to obtain jobs at the firm, allegedly with the compliance of CVE. The department cross-referenced employees with their tax forms to establish a case.

ICE agents now plan to interrogate the detained suspects and assess “humanitarian situations” where an individual is the solitary caregiver for a child. The rest will remain detained and, according to an ICE statement, “all illegal aliens encountered will be fingerprinted and processed for removal from the United States.”

ICE has released 100,000 illegal immigrants onto the streets since January due to strained detention facilities.

CVE employee Yessenia Ponce was at work Wednesday and witnessed the raid.

“Man, it was crazy,” she said. “We were working like a normal day. … We just heard screaming, you know, people screaming and stuff. We went out and an officer just said ‘follow my voice, follow my voice.'”

There was another large workplace raid in Texas within the last year. In the town of Sumner, ICE agents descended upon a trailer factory and seized 159 suspected illegal immigrants.

In 2008, ICE arrested approximately 400 people in Postville, Iowa — the largest raid of illegal workers in U.S. history, according to KERA.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/04/ice-280-illegal-immigrants-workplace-raid/

but they aren't arresting the people who are knowingly hiring these illegals.

jimnyc
04-04-2019, 12:52 PM

Always been that way. But that's what I'm saying above - they need to arrest them and give them serious jail time.

Elessar
04-04-2019, 02:42 PM

Always been that way. But that's what I'm saying above - they need to arrest them and give them serious jail time.

That is on the books and should be done as a deterrent
for others who attempt to slip by the law.