PDA

View Full Version : Man thinks he's a dog, so acts like one

jimnyc
04-05-2019, 11:57 AM
I don't believe it for a second. And not sure where else he may do this at. He's an idiot. And if for real, lock him up in a mental institution. If not real, lock him up in a mental institution. :rolleyes:

You open the door and you never know what else may walk through.

---

Man who 'never felt human' now lives his life as a dog in £2,000 fur suit

A 'human pup' who says he has never felt like a man eats his meals out of a dog bowl, wears a dog mask and often barks at, licks and bites friends.

Kaz James, 37, claims he's felt like a dog since childhood and says he always felt 'weird' and unable to relate to others before finally allowing his pup persona to shine through in his late teens.

The store manager, from Salford, Greater Manchetster, has had help from an online 'pup play' community and open-minded friends to transition from part-time pooch to confident canine.

The self-professed 'full-time orange, brown and camo K9' unleashes his doggy personality by barking at friends, carrying items with his teeth and snacking on Bonios.

Rest - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/human-pup-who-never-felt-14235958

Abbey Marie
04-05-2019, 12:02 PM
I hope he’s getting his shots.

:coffee:

Gunny
04-05-2019, 03:51 PM
I don't believe it for a second. And not sure where else he may do this at. He's an idiot. And if for real, lock him up in a mental institution. If not real, lock him up in a mental institution. :rolleyes:

You open the door and you never know what else may walk through.

---

Man who 'never felt human' now lives his life as a dog in £2,000 fur suit

A 'human pup' who says he has never felt like a man eats his meals out of a dog bowl, wears a dog mask and often barks at, licks and bites friends.

Kaz James, 37, claims he's felt like a dog since childhood and says he always felt 'weird' and unable to relate to others before finally allowing his pup persona to shine through in his late teens.

The store manager, from Salford, Greater Manchetster, has had help from an online 'pup play' community and open-minded friends to transition from part-time pooch to confident canine.

The self-professed 'full-time orange, brown and camo K9' unleashes his doggy personality by barking at friends, carrying items with his teeth and snacking on Bonios.

Rest - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/human-pup-who-never-felt-14235958Excellent! With this precedent, I can start wearing my Thor costume ...:laugh2: