Hagbard Celine
08-31-2007, 11:33 AM
Got Bush?
http://ilikemike.50megs.com/images%5Cwarcaskets.jpg

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 11:35 AM
Got Bush?

Thats not appropriate even for a joke thread. You do not use dead soldiers to mock our President. You are one sick bastard.

Hagbard Celine
08-31-2007, 11:36 AM
Thats not appropriate even for a joke thread. You do not use dead soldiers to mock our President. You are one sick bastard.

Says the guy who posted a bukkake picture.

darin
08-31-2007, 11:39 AM
While these Clinton-Lewinsky jokes are really tired, Hag, your comment was pretty f'ing disgraceful. :(

Hagbard Celine
08-31-2007, 11:42 AM
While these Clinton-Lewinsky jokes are really tired, Hag, your comment was pretty f'ing disgraceful. :(

Yeah, god forbid we actually recognize what this war is doing to our troops. (shrug) It's real fun (and patriotic) to absent-mindedly be gung-ho for war, but nobody seems to want anything to do with the thousands--that's THOUSANDS, with an "S"--of flag-draped coffins that it's producing. You're all hypocrites. Why don't you take a good, long look at those coffins. Now look at this:http://kris.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bush_smug.jpg
This is from the speech when he infamously said "Bring 'em on." Good job George! You're doin' a heckuva job!

truthmatters
08-31-2007, 11:48 AM
Got Bush?

How and why did it become disgraceful to remind people of the scarafice that has been made and is being made while we speak?

This is what is at stake and too many take it too lightly.

darin
08-31-2007, 11:48 AM
Yeah, god forbid we actually recognize what this war is doing to our troops. (shrug) It's real fun (and patriotic) to absent-mindedly be gung-ho for war, but nobody seems to want anything to do with the thousands of flag-draped coffins that it's producing. You're all hypocrites. Why don't you take a good, long look at those coffins. Now look at this:
http://kris.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bush_smug.jpg
This is from the speech when he infamously said "Bring 'em on." Good job George! You're doin' a heckuva job!

Dude - if you were a super-hero, your super-power would be 'Justfy' - you like no other attempt to justify your bullshit. Id Est, instead of saying "Ya know? that was pretty shitty..." you on and on building up a strawman or otherwise trying to get approval or acceptance of something you wrote which was nothing but 'shitty.' Just take your lumps instead of trying to act like you were 'justified'.

Hagbard Celine
08-31-2007, 11:50 AM
Dude - if you were a super-hero, your super-power would be 'Justfy' - you like no other attempt to justify your bullshit. Id Est, instead of saying "Ya know? that was pretty shitty..." you on and on building up a strawman or otherwise trying to get approval or acceptance of something you wrote which was nothing but 'shitty.' Just take your lumps instead of trying to act like you were 'justified'.

Nevadamedic posts an indecent picture of our former president getting a handjob showing tits and balls and a picture of a whore covered in cum and I get the negative rep. You're a hypocrite dmp.

darin
08-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Nevadamedic posts an indecent picture of our former president getting a handjob showing tits and balls and a picture of a whore covered in cum and I get the negative rep. You're a hypocrite dmp.

Now aren't YOU the asshole...You mean that pic I deleted before I read your reply here?

You got the rep that post deserved; you were MOCKING dead soldiers whether you want to admit it or not.

Tits and testicles = Mocking Dead servicemen in your mind?

Hagbard Celine
08-31-2007, 11:58 AM
Now aren't YOU the asshole...You mean that pic I deleted before I read your reply here?

You got the rep that post deserved; you were MOCKING dead soldiers whether you want to admit it or not.

I don't negative rep people dmp. So you and your boyfriend nevadamedic can sit on a fat one.

I never mocked dead soldiers you twit. I brought a little taste of f*cking reality to this board for a change. And look what it's done. It's made all you crazy assh*les sh*t a brick. Wake UP!

truthmatters
08-31-2007, 12:00 PM
It is not disrespectful to remember the REAL scarafice being made.

What I think the real disrespect is that the American people are not allowed to see pictures of the coffins comeing back like we always have in prior wars.

Someone wants to hide them for their own gain.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 12:05 PM

What I think the real disrespect is that the American people are not allowed to see pictures of the coffins comeing back like we always have in prior wars.

The way he posted it was though. Using it in an attack against President Busn and in the humor section. There is nothing humerous or even close to humerous about a dead soldier.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 12:06 PM
I don't negative rep people dmp. So you and your boyfriend nevadamedic can sit on a fat one.

I never mocked dead soldiers you twit. I brought a little taste of f*cking reality to this board for a change. And look what it's done. It's made all you crazy assh*les sh*t a brick. Wake UP!

Awe did we strike a nerve? :laugh2:

truthmatters
08-31-2007, 12:16 PM
The way he posted it was though. Using it in an attack against President Busn and in the humor section. There is nothing humerous or even close to humerous about a dead soldier.

He was reminding you that that picture was a skirting of the real issues of today.

It was a way of showing just why that stupid picture is totally unrelated to reality.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 12:41 PM
He was reminding you that that picture was a skirting of the real issues of today.

It was a way of showing just why that stupid picture is totally unrelated to reality.

Wow pictures of dead soldiers tell you that? Interesting what they remind me of is brave men and women fighting to protect our way of life and fighing to protect my freedom of speech to post pictures like that. Men and women who selflessly served our country and paid the ultimate price for freedom and our way of life. Things like that should never be mocked or ridiculed or be a rebuttal in a humor secion anywhere. Anyone who does something like that is a real piece of shit.

stephanie
08-31-2007, 01:15 PM

Wtf??

The picture of Lewinsky was in the HUMOR section...

You want to start a thread showing the sacrifice's of our troops, start another thread...

Hag man...that was uncalled for...:(

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 07:15 AM
im not gonna take away your right to post the coffins, but arent you doing it for political reasons, rather then actually honoring the dead soldiers?

I dont agree with posting the dead coffins, it has nothing to do with this thread, and i found the bukkake funny ok.

It you had a picture of bush doing something stupid, id laugh too.

Yeah, god forbid we actually recognize what this war is doing to our troops. (shrug) It's real fun (and patriotic) to absent-mindedly be gung-ho for war, but nobody seems to want anything to do with the thousands--that's THOUSANDS, with an "S"--of flag-draped coffins that it's producing. You're all hypocrites. Why don't you take a good, long look at those coffins. Now look at this:http://kris.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bush_smug.jpg

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 07:18 AM
I thought its illegal to question mods decisions pubicly, I even got banned for it, you are not above the law mr.

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 07:21 AM
Keep you catfight with dmp private. Your breaking the rules right now by publicly questioning his decision to neg you, and youre being rude as hell.

Jon
09-02-2007, 07:22 AM
I thought its illegal to question mods decisions pubicly, I even got banned for it, how come he gets away with it?

:lol:

Aren't you questioning mods now yourself?

:poke:

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 07:23 AM
I do not believe you have to show dead coffins to make a political point.

I believe it dishonors the dead soldiers and their families, and this country, by showing those coffins.

Their are many other ways to make your point.

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2007, 07:24 AM
no, what im saying is, he should get banned too.

:lol:

Aren't you questioning mods now yourself?

:poke:

Yurt
09-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance to the rescue....

complaining about a neg rep is NOT the same thing as complaining about official mod action.

:cheers2:

shattered
09-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Wanna see something funny? Neg rep Martin once.. He turns into a rabid dog, and goes loopy in the 35 threads he creates accusing you of "illegal repping activity".. Then he fills your mailbox with 35 more messages of the same sort.. All for one little rep comment. :laugh2:

Guernicaa
09-02-2007, 11:13 AM
The point hag was making was that while Republicans flip shit over something as humorous as Lewinsky getting cummed on in the oval office, they are blind when it comes to the realities of what they support under Bush.

There was nothing wrong with what Hag posted. Nevada's a fucking idiot.
Hag was saying "You wanna make fun of Clinton?...Well that’s fine how about we take a look at the legacy of Bush's presidency:" The picture speaks so much louder of who fucked up more as a President.

Republicans will never accept that fact that for the bad little things Clinton did, Bush out matched it with crimes against humanity.

I hope you all wake the fuck up someday.

Better yet, I think we should send stephanie, Nevadas stupid ass, and dmp all over to Iraq. You chickenhawks wanna talk up a storm and yet none of you are willing to actually act.

You people make me sick.

Gunny
09-02-2007, 11:23 AM

GMAFB. He was trying to one-up tasteless humor with something even more distasteful and he went too far. It doesn't have a damned thing to do with "issues," and casualties can be discussed without using photos in lame attempts to appeal to emotion and/or sensationalize.

Gunny
09-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Got Bush?

WAY uncool.

stephanie
09-02-2007, 11:31 AM
The point hag was making was that while Republicans flip shit over something as humorous as Lewinsky getting cummed on in the oval office, they are blind when it comes to the realities of what they support under Bush.

Hag was saying "You wanna make fun of Clinton?...Well that’s fine how about we take a look at the legacy of Bush's presidency:" The picture speaks so much louder of who fucked up more as a President.

Republicans will never accept that fact that for the bad little things Clinton did, Bush out matched it with crimes against humanity.

Better yet, I think we should send stephanie, Nevadas stupid ass, and dmp all over to Iraq. You chickenhawks wanna talk up a storm and yet none of you are willing to actually act.

You people make me sick.

You can shut the fuck up..You little snot nosed punk...

The friggen picture was a joke...

Your little sermon here, you can ram it down your throat and choke on it...

Don't ever speak to me again, or speak anything about me on this board....Cause I have no desire to hear anything else, from you....

:fu:

OCA
09-02-2007, 11:57 AM

You brought that on yourself.

You also do not fleece the taxpayers by faking a disability, you also protect daughters at all costs.

To me you are not a man.

manu1959
09-02-2007, 11:58 AM

You people make me sick.

yea clinton was an angel .... explain that to the the rawandans and the folks in mogadishu ....

OCA
09-02-2007, 12:03 PM
yea clinton was an angel .... explain that to the the rawandans and the folks in mogadishu ....

Or kids and the press in Arkansas.

Guernicaa
09-02-2007, 12:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! And does Bush have an explination for the people in Darfur?????

Guernicaa
09-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Ohh is that your excuse Nevada? Dissability?

What did you hurt that prevented you from working you fuckin hypocrite?

manu1959
09-02-2007, 12:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! And does Bush have an explination for the people in Darfur?????

i would assume he is using the same one clinton used.....

Gunny
09-02-2007, 02:05 PM

You people make me sick.

Been there done that ... how about you? If that's the prerequisite for having an opinion, feel free to stop running YOUR suck and take your little ass over there and negotiate peace.

Otherwise, you are no better than that which you accuse others of being.

Gaffer
09-02-2007, 03:53 PM

You people make me sick.

The was everything wrong about hags post. Just like there's everything wrong with your defending what he did. The only one that needs to wake the fuck up here is you.

I did fight in my war. I'm too old now or I would be in this one. You have never seen or done shit but type on message board and run your mouth. Those chickenhawks you like to insult are a 100 times better than your chickenshit ass will ever be.

jackass
09-02-2007, 04:16 PM
You brought that on yourself.

You also do not fleece the taxpayers by faking a disability, you also protect daughters at all costs.

To me you are not a man.

Oca...you have gone WAY over the line with all the talk you do about what happned to his daughter. I really hope you stop talking about it. It is just as uncool and tasteless as the picture with the coffins.

Sock Puppet
09-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Oca...you have gone WAY over the line with all the talk you do about what happned to his daughter. I really hope you stop talking about it. It is just as uncool and tasteless as the picture with the coffins.
Yes... it's very inappropriate to bring ones own family into the mix when debating in one of these threads. OCA, you can do better than that.

nevadamedic
09-02-2007, 05:52 PM
The was everything wrong about hags post. Just like there's everything wrong with your defending what he did. The only one that needs to wake the fuck up here is you.

I did fight in my war. I'm too old now or I would be in this one. You have never seen or done shit but type on message board and run your mouth. Those chickenhawks you like to insult are a 100 times better than your chickenshit ass will ever be.

Im sure at your age you could kick some serious ass if they would let ya! :salute:

Gaffer
09-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Im sure at your age you could kick some serious ass if they would let ya! :salute:

Don't have the long staying power I use to have, but the short burst would be all I need.

Yurt
09-02-2007, 06:41 PM

You people make me sick.

Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish with this attitude?

I don't think people should be sick, so if we make you sick, see ya.

OCA
09-02-2007, 06:48 PM

Fuck that. If someone brings shit up on the board such as he did with his daughter(otherwise how the hell would I know) and the person is as much a jackoff postwhore douchebag as NM is i'm gonna use that shit.

This ain't tiddlywinks.

OCA
09-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Yes... it's very inappropriate to bring ones own family into the mix when debating in one of these threads. OCA, you can do better than that.

Its inappropriate when the family has never been mentioned but once its mentioned...................all bets are off. You will notice however that i've never said anything like "your daughter is a whore", its been an attack on NM's ability to protect and father his daughter and really I wouldn't ever attack the welfare cheat on this if he hadn't mentioned 1 thing..............that he tried to off himself over this which tells me that he fucked up and could've prevented it.

I feel for his daughter, must suck to have a father who let you down this bad.

jackass
09-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Its inappropriate when the family has never been mentioned but once its mentioned...................all bets are off. You will notice however that i've never said anything like "your daughter is a whore", its been an attack on NM's ability to protect and father his daughter and really I wouldn't ever attack the welfare cheat on this if he hadn't mentioned 1 thing..............that he tried to off himself over this which tells me that he fucked up and could've prevented it.

Hey man I dont care what the reasons are or who it is. It is a cowardly and totally desperate measure. I wouldnt bring this up to my worst enemy. Its an off limits situation to any decent person out there. If its not off limits for you then you really do have self esteem issues. If you need to beat someone down over the internet over something so wrong as this...well then I feel sorry for you.
It doesnt matter that he informed the board of the situation. Its still something that should never ever be made fun of.
Sorry I had to neg rep you but I will continue to do it evertime I see you mention this. Hopefully some other members of the board have some balls and do the same!

OCA
09-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey man I dont care what the reasons are or who it is. It is a cowardly and totally desperate measure. I wouldnt bring this up to my worst enemy. Its an off limits situation to any decent person out there. If its not off limits for you then you really do have self esteem issues. If you need to beat someone down over the internet over something so wrong as this...well then I feel sorry for you.
It doesnt matter that he informed the board of the situation. Its still something that should never ever be made fun of.
Sorry I had to neg rep you but I will continue to do it evertime I see you mention this. Hopefully some other members of the board have some balls and do the same!

Hey Jackass.........you pos'd me by mistake.:laugh2:

You will be negging me alot though, i'm gonna mention it everytime I feel its appropriate, i'm just an asshole like that.

Self esteem? My self esteem is kickass! Never felt a minute's depression about myself in my life, I just don't like NM and thats that.

Sock Puppet
09-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Well, he is trying to better himself now. He is applying for and interviewing with prospective employers. He does deserve some kudos for that. :clap:

OCA
09-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Well, he is trying to better himself now. He is applying for and interviewing with prospective employers. He does deserve some kudos for that. :clap:

Does he plan on paying the taxpayers back for supporting his ass?

Sock Puppet
09-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Does he plan on paying the taxpayers back for supporting his ass?
One step at a time dude... You are really asking for too much so quickly. We should all be happy to see an example of somebody attempting to improve their disposition in life (attempting to remove oneself from a poverty state).

LiberalNation
09-02-2007, 08:16 PM
What's wrong with the coffin pics. Just reality.

Sock Puppet
09-02-2007, 08:17 PM
What's wrong with the coffin pics. Just reality.
It was totally inappropriate in a humor thread. :cool:

LiberalNation
09-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Not really consdering how this thread went.

jimnyc
09-02-2007, 08:28 PM
OCA has been given 48hrs off. The board is not going to tolerate family members being brought into conversations on the board.