PDA

View Full Version : Omar Upset Minnesota Democrats Want Her Removed From Congress.......

LongTermGuy
04-06-2019, 09:22 PM
`Omar must be removed! She clearly hates and disrespects America, it’s obvious she’s an anti-semite, and her ties to Hamas are evident! She must have her U.S. citizenship revoked and she must be deported back to Somalia.!`

https://i0.wp.com/trump-train.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/5c630234360000690d6a3022.jpeg?resize=1910%2C1000&ssl=1

https://trump-train.com/2019/03/25/omar-upset-minnesota-democrats-want-her-removed-from-congress-do-you-want-to-remove-her-from-congress/

Elessar
04-07-2019, 12:30 AM
She needs to be recalled, and removed prior to 2020.

She is a bigot, Muslim, Jew-hating disgrace to Minnesota and the U.S. Congress.

Strip her of her falsely acquired citizenship and send her back to Somalia to spout
her Jihadist rhetoric.

Abbey Marie
04-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Dems are continuing to be the party of the KKK, bigots and racists. Just with a new flavor.

Gunny
04-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Anyone expressing her political sentiments (anti-American and Anti-Constitution) should not be allowed to hold office. She is the very definition of an anti-Constitutional person using the Constitution itself to destroy it.

There has to be a failsafe against that happening regardless who or which side it pisses off.

STTAB
04-08-2019, 10:27 AM
Anyone expressing her political sentiments (anti-American and Anti-Constitution) should not be allowed to hold office. She is the very definition of an anti-Constitutional person using the Constitution itself to destroy it.

There has to be a failsafe against that happening regardless who or which side it pisses off.

I disagree Gunny. Our very system allows for those who are upset with the system to run for and hold office to try to change the system from within.

The problem is our electorate. By and large stupid ignorant and totally lacking any sort of principles and or morals and so idiots and criminals consistently get elected .

High_Plains_Drifter
04-08-2019, 12:31 PM
I disagree Gunny. Our very system allows for those who are upset with the system to run for and hold office to try to change the system from within.

The problem is our electorate. By and large stupid ignorant and totally lacking any sort of principles and or morals and so idiots and criminals consistently get elected .
I think you and Gunny are right. It's both of those problems.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2019, 01:24 PM

Dead on the mark my friend.
Holding public office comes with a responsibility of swearing to serve - swearing to serve the nation, the people and uphold the Constitution!
That piece of muslim shit represents only herself and her religious beliefs-- Islam!
She is a liar, a fraud, a jew hater and has no care to do what is just and right!
No way does our freedoms insure that she should be allowed to hold public office in order to wreck harm.
In fact every oath of public elected office pretty much demands one swear allegiance to our system of government--she swears allegiance--only to Islam.
Only a fool would think she is ok and has the right to disavow the oath of office that she took, IMHO!
And the fffing dems are a party of fools.. -Tyr

Gunny
04-09-2019, 06:38 PM

I have no issue with, nor do I disagree with your idealism nor the intent of how the system is supposed to function.

However, as in all things, the stupid people you mention are gaining seats, not losing them. At their core, they are using the law to defeat itself. That isn't part of how it's supposed to function. List the "usual Dem suspects" and none of them should hold office in so much as the school janitor's closet. Regardless how they are going about it, if the left succeeds in destroying the very institution that allows them to be clown-ass buffoons, they still take the rest of us down with them. "They got what they deserved" isn't much consolation when you're bent over the same hitch rail.

It's REALLY bad when they startlying, electing crooks and idiots and just don't give a damn when called on it and will in fact throw it in your face.

KarlMarx
04-09-2019, 06:56 PM

I have to disagree. Omar took an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution when she assumed office. USC 5 subsection 3331

If she is anti-Constitution, that means she is in violation of the oath. That is a big difference from working within the Constitution to legislate change.

Furthermore, by fundraising for CAIR (Committee for American Islamic Relations), an organization tied to Hamas, a terrorist organization, she is siding with our enemies. And she has the brass to accuse others of divided loyalties.

She shouldn’t just be voted out of office, she should be impeached.

icansayit
04-09-2019, 06:58 PM
IMO, she should be removed from office for attempting to override the U.S. Constitution with Sharia Law...the Laws of Muslim States.

Ban on sharia law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A ban on sharia law is legislation which prohibits the application or implementation of Islamic law (sharia) in courts in any civil (non-religious) jurisdiction. In the United States, various states have "banned Sharia law," or passed some kind of ballot measure that "prohibits the states courts from considering foreign, international or religious law." As of 2014 these include Alabama, Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Dakota and Tennessee.[1] In Canada, Sharia law is explicitly banned in Quebec, upheld by a unanimous vote against it in 2005 by the National Assembly,[2] while the province of Ontario allows family law disputes to be arbitrated only under Ontario law.[3]

Gunny
04-09-2019, 08:41 PM
IMO, she should be removed from office for attempting to override the U.S. Constitution with Sharia Law...the Laws of Muslim States.

Ban on sharia law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A ban on sharia law is legislation which prohibits the application or implementation of Islamic law (sharia) in courts in any civil (non-religious) jurisdiction. In the United States, various states have "banned Sharia law," or passed some kind of ballot measure that "prohibits the states courts from considering foreign, international or religious law." As of 2014 these include Alabama, Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Dakota and Tennessee.[1] In Canada, Sharia law is explicitly banned in Quebec, upheld by a unanimous vote against it in 2005 by the National Assembly,[2] while the province of Ontario allows family law disputes to be arbitrated only under Ontario law.[3]Here's something to ponder: How come they can get in so easily but it literally takes an act of Congress to get rid of them? SHould be able to dump their asses as easily and quick and they weasel their ways in.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-10-2019, 03:33 AM
Here's something to ponder: How come they can get in so easily but it literally takes an act of Congress to get rid of them? SHould be able to dump their asses as easily and quick and they weasel their ways in.
Because the filthy dog turd muslim obama started shipping in muslims from shit hole countries by the thousands and spread them out all over America, and although President Trump cut that down dramatically, it hasn't stopped... https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/05/03/the-number-of-refugees-admitted-to-the-u-s-has-fallen-especially-among-muslims/

However, SOMEHOW these muslim shit stains are VOTING, and THAT is how that lower than shit on the bottom of your boot America hating infection Omar got elected in MN. Her district, Minneapolis, is FULL of them, and they're not afraid to tell you and I that they don't give a shit about America. They're here to stay and we can all go pound sand. Fuck you, fuck me, fuck all Americans. How do you like that for thanks for giving them REFUGE? http://video.startribune.com/minnesota-muslim-community-we-are-not-going-to-be-intimidated/507210672/

Sooner or later we're going to have to have a war just like Afghanistan, RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA, to TAKE BACK OUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY.

darin
04-10-2019, 06:30 AM
I contend everyone who voted for her knows what she is. I think when people vote-in theocratic assholes it's a clear voice-of-the-people moment that may require deep-dives to fix. Maybe intelligence testing? Maybe issues-testing? Maybe cause-and-effect awareness testing?

Our country is on the road to a shit-hole. We need more good (normal) people voting.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-10-2019, 09:16 AM
I contend everyone who voted for her knows what she is. I think when people vote-in theocratic assholes it's a clear voice-of-the-people moment that may require deep-dives to fix. Maybe intelligence testing? Maybe issues-testing? Maybe cause-and-effect awareness testing?

Our country is on the road to a shit-hole. We need more good (normal) people voting.

Public education system mainstream media, dem party, globalists, foreign interests groups(Soros, etc,) and leftists/liberals in office are to blame for the ever increasing and massive degradation of our culture/ modern society, IMHO.
Would be paramount and best to absolutely fix the liberal indoctrination camp called the Public Education System.
One starts plugging the biggest and worse hole first in a sinking ship.
And as you so correctly pointed out, we are just that-- a sinking ship..
Normal people are people educated to not only look out for their own best interests but also understand that includes keeping this nation secure, our Constitution safe and intact and our kids/grandkids truly educated- not brainwashed by the very people trying to destroy this nation..
Those that disagree are not looking at the true picture or else not adequately and with prudent judgement giving proper weight to the future and the protection of this nation as it was founded, IMHO
Sad that we have so many such people these days that shortsighted and most of them think they are enlightened geniuses.- ---Tyr

STTAB
04-10-2019, 11:37 AM
I have to disagree. Omar took an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution when she assumed office. USC 5 subsection 3331

If she is anti-Constitution, that means she is in violation of the oath. That is a big difference from working within the Constitution to legislate change.

Furthermore, by fundraising for CAIR (Committee for American Islamic Relations), an organization tied to Hamas, a terrorist organization, she is siding with our enemies. And she has the brass to accuse others of divided loyalties.

She shouldn’t just be voted out of office, she should be impeached.

On those points I agree with you 100%.

icansayit
04-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Here's something to ponder: How come they can get in so easily but it literally takes an act of Congress to get rid of them? SHould be able to dump their asses as easily and quick and they weasel their ways in.

Unless those who voted her in, impeach her. As a Congress-critter, there is really only ONE way to get rid of her. BALLOT BOX. It would take about as long to impeach her, as her TWO YEAR term lasts. By then. The DAMAGE is done.

STTAB
04-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Unless those who voted her in, impeach her. As a Congress-critter, there is really only ONE way to get rid of her. BALLOT BOX. It would take about as long to impeach her, as her TWO YEAR term lasts. By then. The DAMAGE is done.

The reality is, she's a kook who won't cause any real damage. She'll be gone in 2020.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-11-2019, 04:34 AM
https://i.ibb.co/Xs00q7M/D17-Sn-l-W0-AENp-JG.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/PM1K2RD/good-one.jpg