PDA

View Full Version : Bernie Sanders Pet Raccoon............

LongTermGuy
04-07-2019, 09:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=74&v=FTcjzaqL0pE

Elessar
04-07-2019, 09:56 PM
I had one corned once that kept dumping over my trash can. It went into the crook of a tree when I chased it.
I picked up a block from the campfire and shot-putted it and it hit the tree where the 'coon was perched.
That critter landed, stood up on it's hind feet to almost 3 feet tall, hissed, bared it's teeth and claws!
I was wearing swim shorts and moccasins..

Backed away slowly, thinking "that was not a bright move, Paul"!:laugh:

LongTermGuy
04-07-2019, 11:07 PM
I had one corned once that kept dumping over my trash can. It went into the crook of a tree when I chased it.
I picked up a block from the campfire and shot-putted it and it hit the tree where the 'coon was perched.
That critter landed, stood up on it's hind feet to almost 3 feet tall, hissed, bared it's teeth and claws!

I have two that visit my Patio late at night I hand feed them...(Old Cat food and people food) ...I am nice to them...No hissing and claws....*friendly...smart creatures that are just trying to survive... I respect them they respect me......

Bilgerat
04-08-2019, 04:37 PM

Bosn' Mates, ya gotta love them! :laugh2::laugh2: