PDA

View Full Version : Parents Sue San Diego School District For Trying to Force Pro-Islam CAIR Propaganda

LongTermGuy
04-07-2019, 11:46 PM
Parents Sue San Diego School District For Trying to Force Pro-Islam CAIR Propaganda On Their Kids - AND WIN!

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1113621537788055553/XeMnRvx4?format=jpg&name=600x314
VICTORY! Parents Sue San Diego School District For Trying to Force Pro-Islam CAIR Propaganda On Their Kids – AND WIN!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/victory-parents-sue-san-diego-school-district-for-trying-to-force-pro-islam-cair-propaganda-on-their-kids-and-win/

Elessar
04-08-2019, 12:46 AM
It is about time.

And from most of the responses on that link folks seem to agree that
enough is enough!

High_Plains_Drifter
04-08-2019, 06:55 AM
Again... where the HELL is Betsy DeVos? She is absolutely MIA while all this is going on.

If President Trump is in the firing mood, and apparently he is after just firing the DHS sec, then he should also fire DeVos. Evidently she's as worthless as TITS ON A BULL.

STTAB
04-08-2019, 10:16 AM
Again... where the HELL is Betsy DeVos? She is absolutely MIA while all this is going on.

If President Trump is in the firing mood, and apparently he is after just firing the DHS sec, then he should also fire DeVos. Evidently she's as worthless as TITS ON A BULL.

As a conservative you most surely should NOT want the feds getting involved.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-08-2019, 11:07 AM
As a conservative you most surely should NOT want the feds getting involved.
I get where you're coming from, but if the sec of ed can't get involved with this blatant leftist indoctrination and bullying of conservative children in the public education system, then what do we do?

STTAB
04-08-2019, 11:38 AM
I get where you're coming from, but if the sec of ed can't get involved with this blatant leftist indoctrination and bullying of conservative children in the public education system, then what do we do?

You worry about your own local school system and vote in school board members who agree with you.

The feds , of course, should mandate some basic standards, but stuff like this should be handled at the local level.

Unless, of course, you are advocating for something like we do, that the feds mandate that all school classrooms should be video recorded in case there are questions about who's lying . That , maybe the feds should do.

And yes , we've had a few circumstances where the teacher says one thing happened and the student another. Now usually the student is lying, but occasionally the teacher is in the wrong.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-08-2019, 12:24 PM
You worry about your own local school system and vote in school board members who agree with you.

The feds , of course, should mandate some basic standards, but stuff like this should be handled at the local level.

Unless, of course, you are advocating for something like we do, that the feds mandate that all school classrooms should be video recorded in case there are questions about who's lying . That , maybe the feds should do.

And yes , we've had a few circumstances where the teacher says one thing happened and the student another. Now usually the student is lying, but occasionally the teacher is in the wrong.
Video in the classroom is a great idea. I drove school buss for a year one time long ago, and we had cameras in them. Made the kids behave quite a bit better. I had a pretty good bunch on my buss though and I had their respect.

When I started I kind of let them have at it, but slowly I started giving warnings, still watching. Found out who the worst of the bunch was and one day when he was being a total little shit, I stopped the buss along a back road and walked back to him. The buss was dead silent because I'm sure they all wondered what I was up to. I stopped by the little trouble maker and said, "you get your ass up to the front seat right now." He looked around a little and finally said, "you can't make me do that," so I said loud enough for all in the buss to hear me, "you see anyone here big enough to stop me?" That deflated him, he looked real sheepish and said, "no." So I said "move it, now." So he got up and walked up to the front seat. I told him that for each week he behaved himself he could move back one row. He did behave, and believe it or not actually liked sitting behind me because we talked. I found out he lived with his mother and his dad was nowhere around. I felt sorry for him and began to like the kid. He liked sitting behind me talking to me so well that he didn't move to the back. After that little incident I got the respect of my kids and they were a pretty good bunch. They'd get on and all say hi to me with a smile. Kids respect authority. They knew I'd let them get a little crazy now and then, but all I'd usually ever have to do is tap the brakes when things were getting a little out of hand and they'd cool it. I'd ask them what kind of music they wanted to hear and record cassettes to play on the radio, and that was another way to keep them under control, because if they got too loud and crazy, I'd shut the radio off. They didn't like that, so most of the kids would tell the louder kids to hold it down because they all wanted to hear the tunes. I couldn't drive the buss after getting hired at the prison and actually was sad to have to quit. Weird... I don't actually like kids that well, but I enjoyed the kids on my buss, and I'd venture to say that they liked me too.

STTAB
04-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Video in the classroom is a great idea. I drove school buss for a year one time long ago, and we had cameras in them. Made the kids behave quite a bit better. I had a pretty good bunch on my buss though and I had their respect.

When I started I kind of let them have at it, but slowly I started giving warnings, still watching. Found out who the worst of the bunch was and one day when he was being a total little shit, I stopped the buss along a back road and walked back to him. The buss was dead silent because I'm sure they all wondered what I was up to. I stopped by the little trouble maker and said, "you get your ass up to the front seat right now." He looked around a little and finally said, "you can't make me do that," so I said loud enough for all in the buss to hear me, "you see anyone here big enough to stop me?" That deflated him, he looked real sheepish and said, "no." So I said "move it, now." So he got up and walked up to the front seat. I told him that for each week he behaved himself he could move back one row. He did behave, and believe it or not actually liked sitting behind me because we talked. I found out he lived with his mother and his dad was nowhere around. I felt sorry for him and began to like the kid. He liked sitting behind me talking to me so well that he didn't move to the back. After that little incident I got the respect of my kids and they were a pretty good bunch. They'd get on and all say hi to me with a smile. Kids respect authority. They knew I'd let them get a little crazy now and then, but all I'd usually ever have to do is tap the brakes when things were getting a little out of hand and they'd cool it. I'd ask them what kind of music they wanted to hear and record cassettes to play on the radio, and that was another way to keep them under control, because if they got too loud and crazy, I'd shut the radio off. They didn't like that, so most of the kids would tell the louder kids to hold it down because they all wanted to hear the tunes. I couldn't drive the buss after getting hired at the prison and actually was sad to have to quit. Weird... I don't actually like kids that well, but I enjoyed the kids on my buss, and I'd venture to say that they liked me too.

Kids DO respect authority. My kids all have friends who I'd never let them hang out at their houses, but they are always welcome here and I never have an issue with them, they know the rules.

In fact my now 26 year old has a best friend, when they were 15 his best friend was a trouble maker from a bad family. But he was a nice kid. Anyway when they were 15 his dad was arrested for drug dealing and his mom decided that was a good time to move in with her boyfriend, who said "no kids" so she told her son he had to find another place to live. Kid was living at the city park dealing drugs himself just to survive when my wife found him and brought him home, we had a long talk with him. He ended up living with us until he graduated high school then went on to join the Army alongside my own son. His dad got out of prison a couple years ago, he wants nothing to do with him though, and also never talks to his mom. We're mom and dad as far as he's concerned, and we fill the same. If anything I'm more proud of him than my son because my own son was always on the right track, this kid had to fight for his.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2019, 02:08 PM
It is about time.

And from most of the responses on that link folks seem to agree that
enough is enough!

Enough is enough is dead on the mark my friend..
. Sad truth is that far too many Americans have been conditioned to view the muslims as being victimized by bad press and racial bigots. That the vast majority are simply peace loving , normal citizens.
They ignore the reality, that so-called peaceful normal group support not only jihad but also the supreme goal of Islam- its 1400+ year long movement to force all humans to join its cult and worship both the pervert mohammadscum and Allah.
No islamist should ever be allowed to hold any public office nor should it be promoted and/or taught in our schools- as it as as anti-freedom, anti-anti-christian, anti-jewish, anti-Constitution, anti-female rights--- as any group gets!!!!--Tyr