PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal?

darin
08-31-2007, 11:53 AM
Do people STILL find the Bill Clinton/Monica jokes funny? What's with the recent flood of those types of jokes? Anyone care to essplain? :)

hjmick
08-31-2007, 11:54 AM
I think someone just got a new Imageshack account.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 11:57 AM
I think someone just got a new Imageshack account.

Nope ive had it for a while.

hjmick
08-31-2007, 12:01 PM
Nope ive had it for a while.

I have no doubt, but it was still funny. :D

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 12:06 PM
Do people STILL find the Bill Clinton/Monica jokes funny? What's with the recent flood of those types of jokes? Anyone care to essplain? :)

I find it very amusing..................

JohnDoe
08-31-2007, 12:12 PM
Deflection tactics.

senator craig, rep foley, sen vitter, rep cunningham, rep gingrich, rep livingston, tom delay and so on and so forth....

bill clinton and monica alone are much worse than them perhaps?

it's :dance:'ing from the right, maybe?

;)

jd

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 12:13 PM
Deflection tactics.

senator craig, rep foley, sen vitter, rep cunningham, rep gingrich, rep livingston and so on and so forth....

bill clinton and monica alone are much worse than them perhaps?

it's :dance:'ing from the right, maybe?

;)

jd

Actually he held a higher office so year it is worse. It is still pretty bad with the asswads you just named and they should have been impeached as well.

Ummmm what are you today? Male or Female? :laugh2:

JohnDoe
08-31-2007, 12:18 PM
Actually he held a higher office so year it is worse. It is still pretty bad with the asswads you just named and they should have been impeached as well.

Ummmm what are you today? Male or Female? :laugh2:

hahahaha!!! female, and lovin' it! lol ;)

anyway, just read the rest of the thread and got that it was YOUUU being the culprit...and since this is the case, then i would venture to say it is probably just your way of handling your boredom!!!! :D

jd

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 12:27 PM

anyway, just read the rest of the thread and got that it was YOUUU being the culprit...and since this is the case, then i would venture to say it is probably just your way of handling your boredom!!!! :D

jd

When am I not the culprit? ;)

Maybe I need some help handling my boredom! ;)

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 12:29 PM

jd

You seem to change sexes more then Hugh Hefner changes women..........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::la ugh2::laugh2: