PDA

View Full Version : Don't believe Jussie Smollett? You're racist!

jimnyc
04-08-2019, 02:09 PM
Unbelievable. Just ignore the black police in charge of course. :rolleyes:

EVERYTHING on the left, they blame people for being racists, homophobia, now transphobia, how many phobias? Violence with our words. One big bunch of babies crying victim endlessly. And then when they get busted doing something, victim again!

And this pig of a woman became a pig the minute she started crying racism over criticism of her job.

---

Kim Foxx Suggests Criticism Over Jussie Smollett Case Is Based in Racism

On Saturday, Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx effectively blamed racism for the criticism of her office dropping 16 felony counts against Empire actor Jussie Smollett. She touted being the first black woman in her role, and suggested there was a double standard behind people criticizing her handling of the case.

"I cannot run an office that is driven by anger and public sentiment," Foxx said. "I must run an office that looks at the facts, the evidence, and the law on every case. That is my responsibility."

"I am undaunted by the events of the last two weeks," the prosecutor continued. "I believe that this has sparked a reason for us to have a conversation about where we really stand on criminal justice reform, what we really believe when we talk about the rhetoric of a broken system and fixing it."

She lamented that "the efforts that I’ve had on criminal justice reform, that were once celebrated by many in this county that are now being attacked because of one case and one celebrity, I think we have to ask ourselves what is this really about?"

Foxx suggested it is "really about" racism. "As someone who has lived in this city, who came up from the projects of this city, to serve as the first African-American woman in this role, it is disheartening to me, and to the women and men for whom I represent ... when we get in these positions, that somehow goalposts change."

"Somehow when you do the best and if you put our office on national standards there are people watching what we’re doing in Cook County around criminal justice reform and yet and yet, so I will tell you that this is personal," Foxx added.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/kim-foxx-suggests-criticism-over-jussie-smollett-case-is-based-in-racism/

High_Plains_Drifter
04-08-2019, 08:23 PM
The democrat trash has programmed the young people freshly indoctrinated to respond to all their BUZZ WORDS. Unfortunately they don't work on older more wise Americans, but that doesn't stop them from using them. They believe they're effective. I laugh anymore when I hear someone called racist. They've used and abused that word until it's nothing more than a JOKE to me.

You don't like the color... GREEN... your'e RACIST. You don't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches... you're RACIST. You never use more than 10 sheets of toilet paper to wipe your ass... YOU ARE RACIST.

Damn MORONS and their pathetic democrat bull shit.

LongTermGuy
04-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Yup ...when you’re backed into a corner, and you have No explanation of your 2-tiered Justice system, Just play the Race Card!!!

These low-life > true racist > leftist have a stench to them.....
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3rG4kZW4AAnnKx.jpg

Elessar
04-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Utter horseshit!

She claims in her own words to be a victim.

Yet the Chicago Police force has a large number of blacks!

https://www.governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/police-department-officer-demographics-minority-representation.html

When someone pulls out the "African American" card and plays that, I know they are racist to the core.
Then they double down with 'racist' accusations.

Hello! Your own police commissioner is black. He does not call himself 'African American'!

Were you born in Africa? If so, go back to Kenya, Ghana, Ivory Coast, or any of the other
small nations that sent rival tribe members into slavery in the 1600's to 1800's.

Bunch of bullshit!